Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding of Lady Kate Percy  (Read 13935 times)
Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »

The tiara looks awkard no?

"You can never be too rich or too thin" - HRH The Duchess of Windsor Cambridge
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 07:36:16 PM »

The tiara is in a weird position, like she has put it on in a hurry.

Chelsy  Thumb up but too open for a wedding
The woman with the fur 
Pippa  Snore
The bride  Snore but she is happy, that´s the important thing

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Nauru Nauru

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 07:39:13 PM »

Does the eye-liner thingie run in the family? ?

"Every once in a while a dog enters your life - and changes everything!"
Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 07:40:52 PM »

Chelsy's outfit is fugly   I don't think she has any sense of style.

Pippa's could be ok but the fabric looks too cheap

Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Mary! I'm a Queen and you're not.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 07:41:21 PM »

The tiara looks awkard no?

The tiara looks like it wasn't properly fit, so she looks like a tumbledown bride...it also is tacky looking, like crumpled aluminum foil.

And what's with the black eyeliner?  Put a line out the side and she can walk like an Egyptian.  Some one please get these sisters to have makeup updated.  Maybe someone at Vogue, or get yrma to come over and help em out.  

Thanks for the posting Rearden   Star

Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »

You're welcome.  Champagne

I think that the tiara with the proper hairstyle could look great but as she wears it  Thumb down

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »

That tiara is gorgeous but it looks like it's about to fall off of her head.  Strange way to wear it IMO.

Pippa looks hard.  I like her coat and hat (not a fan of the pink lacy thing underneath, but up close her skin and eyeliner are terrible (just like her sister).  Apparently those women just don't age well. Chelsy's hat is also nice but her outfit looks sloppy.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Mary! I'm a Queen and you're not.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »

That tiara is gorgeous but it looks like it's about to fall off of her head.  Strange way to wear it IMO.

Pippa looks hard.  I like her coat and hat (not a fan of the pink lacy thing underneath, but up close her skin and eyeliner are terrible (just like her sister).  Apparently those women just don't age well. Chelsy's hat is also nice but her outfit looks sloppy.

Totally.  Chelsy looks like a hooker, sorry but that mo.

Ruby

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 07:50:28 PM »

Pippa needs to pluck her eyebrows IMO. They are nearly in her eyes. 
Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »

Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 07:52:50 PM »

With her new hubby

Guy Pelly

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 08:01:46 PM »

Who is Lady Kate Percy, by the way?  Is her husband titled too? 

Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 08:04:05 PM »

^^

Hogwarts wedding for the Duke of Northumberland's daughter

Having worked as a motorcycle mechanic, racing driver and gunmaker, Lady Catherine Percy left her parents, the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland, clueless as to whom they should expect for a son-in-law.

Lady Katie has, however, surprised the couple, whose house, Alnwick Castle, doubles as Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films, by agreeing to marry a remarkably conventional City financier, Patrick Valentine.

"Who could resist a Valentine's proposal?" jokes one of her chums.

Lady Katie, 27, will marry Valentine, 30, who works as an equity salesman for Dexion Capital, a hedge fund distribution firm, next February in Alnwick, Northumberland.

After training with the royal gunmakers Purdey & Sons, she set up a business making stocks for sporting guns.

In March, one of the duke's aides said: "She very much enjoyed her apprenticeship with Purdey and is now a self-employed gun-stock maker."

When she worked as chief mechanic for Marquass Motorcycles, Lady Katie said: "I'm dying to get a machine-gun mount so I can rest a .22 on one and shoot rabbits."

In an interview, the duchess recalled how her daughter had once repaired her boyfriend's broken DVD player and televison while he was left to cook dinner.

http://www.telegraph.co.u...humberlands-daughter.html

Duke's daughter is grease monkey

The daughter of one of Britain's richest men has turned grease monkey to restore motorcycles in China.

Lady Katie Percy's father is the Duke of Northumberland, who is worth 300m and owns Alnwick Castle - used as Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films.

The 23-year-old newly-qualified mechanic has a lifelong love of motoring - including two speeding bans.

She has been taken on as chief mechanic by Marquass Motorcycles, set up by a Mandarin-speaking Oxford graduate.

Lady Katie said: "My parents have been very enthusiastic. They love it.

"I'm sure they'd rather I was a doctor or a lawyer. But my father definitely wants one. I was riding his bike when I was nine."

They are really what I like, put together properly with bolts
Lady Katie Percy

The Duke said: "We all fully support Katie's new enterprise and we wish her success."

Marquass Motorcycles is importing restored 1950s People's Liberation Army bikes complete with side-cars and even optional machine gun mountings.

Lady Katie added: "They are really what I like, put together properly with bolts. They are efficient and uncomplicated. They had to be, for military work."

'Obvious choice'

Lady Katie, who races Formula-Ford cars, learnt to drive in the grounds of Alnwick Castle.

Company founder Ben Whately said: "She is the only mechanic I know so she was an obvious choice when we were looking for someone to look after the bikes over here."

After Lady Katie was banned from driving in 2003 for a second time, her parents warned her about her love of speed.

At the time a spokesman said: "The Duke and Duchess have accepted their daughter's apology, reminding her that speed on the track should not be duplicated on public roads."

The Duke and Duchess, who have two sons and two daughters, own land, homes, art treasures and other assets worth an estimated 300m.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/h.../england/tyne/5149996.stm

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 08:07:53 PM »

^^

Hogwarts wedding for the Duke of Northumberland's daughter

Having worked as a motorcycle mechanic, racing driver and gunmaker, Lady Catherine Percy left her parents, the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland, clueless as to whom they should expect for a son-in-law.

Lady Katie has, however, surprised the couple, whose house, Alnwick Castle, doubles as Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films, by agreeing to marry a remarkably conventional City financier, Patrick Valentine.

"Who could resist a Valentine's proposal?" jokes one of her chums.

Lady Katie, 27, will marry Valentine, 30, who works as an equity salesman for Dexion Capital, a hedge fund distribution firm, next February in Alnwick, Northumberland.

After training with the royal gunmakers Purdey & Sons, she set up a business making stocks for sporting guns.

In March, one of the duke's aides said: "She very much enjoyed her apprenticeship with Purdey and is now a self-employed gun-stock maker."

When she worked as chief mechanic for Marquass Motorcycles, Lady Katie said: "I'm dying to get a machine-gun mount so I can rest a .22 on one and shoot rabbits."

In an interview, the duchess recalled how her daughter had once repaired her boyfriend's broken DVD player and televison while he was left to cook dinner.

http://www.telegraph.co.u...humberlands-daughter.html

Thanks Rearden Star  She's had some really interesting jobs.  Good for her for making her way in careers that don't typically have a big female presence.  I'm not a fan of anyone shooting rabbits, though .  It's interesting that she lived in Hogwarts

pinkpearls

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »

Totally.  Chelsy looks like a hooker, sorry but that mo.

Star

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: