Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nathalie - NEWS  (Read 28065 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2011, 03:09:53 PM »

Princess Nathalie sent au pair back home

Frederik and Joachim's cousin does not need a babysitter for little Constantine.

Princess Nathalie and her husband Alexander Johannsmann were sure that when they returned to everyday life after the birth of their son Constantine in July 2010, they would need a helping hand. Thus they hired an au pair, but now it has been shown that the family can handle it all, so the au pair girl sent home again after two months.

Nathalie and Alexander's parents look after small Constantine when it is necessary and where the immediate family can not step in, they have a wife of one of the palace staff who promised to look after the boy.

But first and foremost it is Nathalie and Alexander themselves who take care of Constantine, and it stands in contrast to Natalie's own upbringing. She was surrounded by nannies as a child.
- I do not think that it was wrong what my parents did, that's how the times were. But I think it is fun and important being with our ​​child, says Princess Nathalie, in an interview.

She explains what it means.
- That he also learns that his parents can be a kind of friends to him, especially when he starts to become much older. If he should start to get a girlfriend, he can either come to his father or me and talk about things - we couldn't do that with our parents, said the princess.

PleaseDoNotEatTheDaisies

Big Member

Norway Norway

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 03:41:36 PM »

Yeah Natalie, say it to Mary she'll certainly  understand.

Just call me PDNETD  Cool

I apologize in advance for my poor English
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »

Maybe she sent her to Mary.  Mary always has had numerous nannies, despite what she claims in her interviews.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 08:30:24 PM »

Don't tell Mary, au pair's are cheaper than nannies, and mary is under pressure to save money!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »

Don't tell Mary, au pair's are cheaper than nannies, and mary is under pressure to save money!

She is, but I think that we all know that Fred would never cut back on nannies.  Fred seems rather fond of nannies Whistle  Star

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 08:52:37 PM »

She is, but I think that we all know that Fred would never cut back on nannies.  Fred seems rather fond of nannies Whistle  Star
?

Star Grin but au pairs have a higher turn over , so more veriatity for Fred , there young , impress able and Fred would be a hero to them, all the makings of a 6 month fling  Wink
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 08:56:58 PM »

?

Star Grin but au pairs have a higher turn over , so more veriatity for Fred , there young , impress able and Fred would be a hero to them, all the makings of a 6 month fling  Wink

'tis true, dear Tighe; and I've a sneaking suspicion that Fred appreciates numerous cheap women Beer

enelya

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Izzy's Channelling Her Inner Rockstar

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »

Dear Pix, there's walking proof that Fred likes his women a little on the cheap side in the form of that money grabbing, blood sucking, brain cell amoeba that he calls a spouse  Laughing

Problem is, the idiot gave her his address and phone number and she followed him home. Wonder if he went to Marge like all little boys and whined. "CAN I KEEP HER?!?!?!?!"

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »

Dear Pix, there's walking proof that Fred likes his women a little on the cheap side in the form of that money grabbing, blood sucking, brain cell amoeba that he calls a spouse  Laughing

Problem is, the idiot gave her his address and phone number and she followed him home. Wonder if he went to Marge like all little boys and whined. "CAN I KEEP HER?!?!?!?!"

I think Marge felt the pressure to get him married off quickly (since she had another son with a divorce on the horizon) and told him, "you made your bed-now go lay in it". Star  (in 24)

They've been trying to figure out what to do about that night at the Slip Inn ever since

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 03:39:55 PM »

Princess Nathalie rode eight days after birth

In a new interview says Berleburg-princess, she was quickly up of childbirth. Some are faster on edge than others after childbirth, and some resuming their physical up activities earlier than others after childbirth.

It is probably safe to note that the princess Nathalie from Berleburg has more speed than most. After the princess July 24, 2010 had given birth to her and the master Alexander Johannsmann son Constantine, it took her only a little over one week before she swung herself in the saddle and resumed dressage.

Eight days after birth, she went simply to the stables of the castle Berleburg to her beloved horses and said "Now I will ride again." So she sat up on one of the horses and rode. It writes all of the ladies who interviewed Princess. Two months after the birth of little Konstantin Princess Nathalie participated in World Cup dressage horse in Kentucky with Digby and got a nice 7.-place....

She's one tough cookie - 8 days after giving birth?! I was lucky to be able to sit on a chair....

enelya

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »

Dear Pix, there's walking proof that Fred likes his women a little on the cheap side in the form of that money grabbing, blood sucking, brain cell amoeba that he calls a spouse  Laughing

I think Marge felt the pressure to get him married off quickly (since she had another son with a divorce on the horizon) and told him, "you made your bed-now go lay in it". Star  (in 24)

They've been trying to figure out what to do about that night at the Slip Inn ever since

Easy, put dummy in rehab, Mary out on her keister and jump over the little bogan potatoes to the Schacks as Regents oh well guess we'll be tuning in for yet another episode of "as Fred makes our stomach turns"   Laughing
enelya

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 03:51:35 PM »

In a new interview says Berleburg-princess, she was quickly up of childbirth. Some are faster on edge than others after childbirth, and some resuming their physical up activities earlier than others after childbirth.

It is probably safe to note that the princess Nathalie from Berleburg has more speed than most. After the princess July 24, 2010 had given birth to her and the master Alexander Johannsmann son Constantine, it took her only a little over one week before she swung herself in the saddle and resumed dressage.

Eight days after birth, she went simply to the stables of the castle Berleburg to her beloved horses and said "Now I will ride again." So she sat up on one of the horses and rode. It writes all of the ladies who interviewed Princess. Two months after the birth of little Konstantin Princess Nathalie participated in World Cup dressage horse in Kentucky with Digby and got a nice 7.-place....

She's one tough cookie - 8 days after giving birth?! I was lucky to be able to sit on a chair....

Okay never having had kids this is going to be a dumb question, but could you be medically cleared to get back on a horse that fast?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »

Okay never having had kids this is going to be a dumb question, but could you be medically cleared to get back on a horse that fast?

if it was a vaginal birth without any complications, she could be up and running in several days after giving birth, without problems.

But that riding strikes me as odd as well, enelya, with all the bouncing around...it seems very, very early to me.

Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 05:35:54 AM »

if it was a vaginal birth without any complications, she could be up and running in several days after giving birth, without problems.

But that riding strikes me as odd as well, enelya, with all the bouncing around...it seems very, very early to me.

Good for her  Thumb up

She obviously had a normal, uncomplicated birth (I'd suspect with no stitches required if she's lining up to ride a horse again so soon!  Sweating) and didn't feel the need to block up the entire maternity wing of a hospital for near on a week.  Yes
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 04:12:20 PM »

Does anyone else think that this must have been written by the same writer who gave us the "Mary held one twin in her arms while the other was being delivered naturally" gem from last year?  I've never been pregnant, and I suppose that with an uncomplicated birth, it might be possible to get up on a horse, but wow.  Nathalie must be a tough cookie. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: