Helle's in some kind of dispute
Gavn? Slot dropper ?relangt samarbejdehttp://sn.dk/Naestved/Gav...samarbejde/artikel/548187
Gavn? Castle dropper years of cooperation
Updated January 26, 2016 at. 15:36
N?stved - January 26, 2016 at. 15:30
By Ditte Offersen Lynge
A trade fair era is over. After more than seven years of cooperation has Gavn? Castle at Kotri decided to stop cooperating with CHPevent and instead go solo.
CHPevent who have helped to build, among other Christmas Bazaar and lifestyle fair from the ground up, to put it mildly shocked.
The message is to stop the cooperation received Director of CHPevent, Claus Haas Petersen, by mail in November, just weeks after a successful Christmas Bazaar was underway by.
- I was very shocked. It had me well enough not seen coming, says Claus Haas Petersen to Sealand.
From the first lifestyle exhibition in 2009 to the last in 2015, the interest from visitors as well as exhibitors only increased.
"Their interest is almost exploded," said Claus Haas Petersen in 2011. Back then joined the show completely sold out of stalls.
CHPevent and Gavn? Castle have both been responsible for the Christmas bazaar, while CHPevent has rented at Gavn? Castle and personally dealt with the lifestyle fairs.
- We were told that we still were allowed to come and make lifestyle fair, but I do not want to come on Gavn? after the treatment. I can not look them in the eye anymore, says Claus Haas Petersen.
Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott not understand Claus Haas Petersen's reaction.
- I can not understand that it comes back to him. When you are two parties, both have the ability to terminate the collaboration. We can easily self-lifting tasks now, explains Helle Reedtz-Thott.
Do not meet
Claus Haas Petersen suggested that the parties meet to talk things through proper instead of a correspondence of mail, but it's not going to happen.
- I have been told that all contact must be made through our lawyers. It is unfortunate that a good work to end such, says Claus Haas Petersen.
According to Baroness caused the break only for strategic reasons.
- We go and is plotting something else that we are managing, but I can not yet say what, say Reedtz-Thott.
She also explains that the lifestyle fair probably only become a reality again next year.