Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Henrik - NEWS  (Read 6074 times)
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 12:34:27 AM »

But if he IS delicate, I think it's nice that she's aware of it and is looking after her son. I dont have kids so I cant say what's normal or not but she always seemed like a good mother to me...

I agree  Star
Marie seems like a very good mother.  She appears to be a dedicated step-mother also. I have sometimes wondered whether little Henrik is Asthmatic or has Aspergers syndrome.  I don't see any problem with Marie making a decision about how to monitor her own child.  A mother should go with her instincts.

Cloaked, I'm interested to know why you would mention asthma and Asperger's in the same breath like that - they're not exactly similar conditions - I'm just wondering what you've observed in Henrik to make you think that he might have one or the other?

I'd suspect Marie monitoring Henrik has to do with the size of the Schack, and actually fitting her publicity commitments around the needs of her child, and not vice versa.

I have sometimes wondered about Asthma due to reports of hospitalization with breathing problems and the appearance of mouth breathing (which is common I know amongst the DRF children).
(These reports I cannot verify of course.)
I have sometimes wondered about Aspergers because I observe a social shyness about Henrik that is very similar to the shyness of my very close friend's child who was diagnosed with Aspergers at age two.  This child is now fifteen and performing really well but still has the same shyness.  (I am just speculating; I am no expert.)
It might have been unfair of me to ever suspect these things.  I am no doctor; It's just my own inaccurate and unproven opinion.  Of course, I hope that Henrik is in perfect health and remains so. 

I agree with you that the most reasonable explanation is that Marie has decided, in her parental wisdom, to monitor Henrik in a way that suits them both best of all.  I totally respect her freedom to do so; she is a dedicated mother. 
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 12:39:26 AM »

I agree he may well have asthma - I sure as hell hope that Jokke doesn't smoke inside their home, but suspect that he probably does  Crap
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 05:24:58 PM »

But if he IS delicate, I think it's nice that she's aware of it and is looking after her son. I dont have kids so I cant say what's normal or not but she always seemed like a good mother to me...

I agree  Star
Marie seems like a very good mother.  She appears to be a dedicated step-mother also. I have sometimes wondered whether little Henrik is Asthmatic or has Aspergers syndrome.  I don't see any problem with Marie making a decision about how to monitor her own child.  A mother should go with her instincts.

Cloaked, I'm interested to know why you would mention asthma and Asperger's in the same breath like that - they're not exactly similar conditions - I'm just wondering what you've observed in Henrik to make you think that he might have one or the other?

I'd suspect Marie monitoring Henrik has to do with the size of the Schack, and actually fitting her publicity commitments around the needs of her child, and not vice versa.

I have sometimes wondered about Asthma due to reports of hospitalization with breathing problems and the appearance of mouth breathing (which is common I know amongst the DRF children).
I have sometimes wondered about Aspergers because I observe a social shyness about Henrik that is very similar to the shyness of my very close friend's child who was diagnosed with Aspergers at age two.  This child is now fifteen and performing really well but still has the same shyness.  (I am just speculating; I am no expert.)
It might have been unfair of me to ever suspect these things.  I am no doctor; It's just my own inaccurate and unproven opinion.  Of course, I hope that Henrik is in perfect health and remains so. 

I agree with you that the most reasonable explanation is that Marie has decided, in her parental wisdom, to monitor Henrik in a way that suits them both best of all.  I totally respect her freedom to do so; she is a dedicated mother. 

Asthma............is dreadful.   Joachim also has asthma,,,,,,,,,,,,,somehow farming does not seem like the best profession for him..especialy in such a damp & windy areas
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 06:10:04 PM »

I agree  Star

Asthma............is dreadful.   Joachim also has asthma,,,,,,,,,,,,,somehow farming does not seem like the best profession for him..especialy in such a damp & windy areas
I didn't know Joachim has asthma. It's surprising that he smokes.
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »

I agree  Star

Just because he appears shy, doesn't mean that he has Aspergers. Being shy is often just part of individuals personality. There is a big difference between being shy and having Aspergers.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »

My mother reads the Swedish version of Billed Bladet (Svensk Damtidning) and last time I visited I read their interview with Princess Marie. She came off as natural and pleasant and the interview was not that interesting. However, on thing that struck me as odd was that the author noted that Marie kept a baby monitor during the interview because Henrik was asleep. Henrik was two and a half at the time of the interview and ought to have been capable of getting up if he was asleep. Baby monitors are, according to my experience atleast, used on small children. I have previously noted that he is often carried, pushed in a stroller or led by the hand of someone. I have seldom seen him walk on his own.

I find it all very strange, but I think it's more a case of overprotective parenting than that there is anything wrong with him.

He's probably sleeping outside in his pram. I think it's rather uniquly Danish - but kids often sleep outside in their pram until the stop taking a nap. They also do in daycare until they're about 3. I've seen pics from when N&F were small where you could see the pram outside the castle, so I could see them do the same with Henrik.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2015, 07:37:36 PM »

BB reported that, this week, little Henrik went to the cinema without his parents. BIG DEAL  Thumb up Cute He is said to have gone with Charlotte Sparre who is good friend of the family to see the premiere of a Christmas movie.

A number of local celebrities, along with their children, had been invited as well. Several celebs & royals belonging to the Schack's circle of friends.

Hope we get a photo some where.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: