Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity in Her Own Words  (Read 261657 times)
gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1245 on: March 01, 2017, 12:14:26 AM »

#kate was asked by James, 4, where George was. "Making pancakes at his Montessori nursery!" She replied. "I shd have brought him today!"

https://twitter.com/byEmi...status/836574843743125504    Crazy
Today at the Ronald McDonald House in London a young boy told Kate, "There's a thunderstorm coming!", and she replied: "Yes, I know all about those. George likes storms, too!"

Snore Snore Snore

OHMYGOD. I started to write about how someone who went to college should have more to say...and then was going to say how someone married into "the firm" should know how to make small talk after 6 years...but I almost can't even form coherent thoughts because she is JUST.SO.DUMB. It hurts my brain to try to figure out why she is this way. Her responses really show just how self-centered she is. The perfect response to the thunderstorm comment would have been to ask the boy, "do you like thunderstorms?"

Argh...I just can't even. I need to just stop thinking she will ever get better or make progress, because she just keeps proving me wrong!

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1246 on: March 01, 2017, 12:26:40 AM »

If it's not Will she twitters about it's George. George likes helicopters, planes, cars, trains, (depending on who she's speaking to) and enjoys --(fill in the blanks.) And she always 'ought to have brought him'.

Honestly, if the people she speaks to at public engagements had to listen to Kate all day they would go stark staring mad! I know I would! She is improving a little bit in her woodenness around people, if you ignore the false smiles and exaggerated expressions, but she's been married and doing public engagements for nearly six years now and overall she's still hopeless. The worst part is, if two elderly people die this year she and William would be King and Queen. What a horrible thought!
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1247 on: March 01, 2017, 04:42:27 AM »

#kate was asked by James, 4, where George was. "Making pancakes at his Montessori nursery!" She replied. "I shd have brought him today!"

https://twitter.com/byEmi...status/836574843743125504    Crazy
Today at the Ronald McDonald House in London a young boy told Kate, "There's a thunderstorm coming!", and she replied: "Yes, I know all about those. George likes storms, too!"

Snore Snore Snore

OHMYGOD. I started to write about how someone who went to college should have more to say...and then was going to say how someone married into "the firm" should know how to make small talk after 6 years...but I almost can't even form coherent thoughts because she is JUST.SO.DUMB. It hurts my brain to try to figure out why she is this way. Her responses really show just how self-centered she is. The perfect response to the thunderstorm comment would have been to ask the boy, "do you like thunderstorms?"

Argh...I just can't even. I need to just stop thinking she will ever get better or make progress, because she just keeps proving me wrong!

I feel your frustration!   She should have communicated with the boy and not just turned it all around onto her and her life and family.  For all she knew the boy might have been terrified of thunderstorms!  And why do her experiences have to be rooted in a connection via her children?  Surely she has formed her own opinions about thunderstorms throughout her life.

She's been in the RF nearly six years now.  That's the time it takes to earn a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree here.  So in that time some people have been becoming doctors Kate hasn't even learned to make sensible and appropriate smalltalk with a young child, despite having produced two of her own.
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1248 on: March 01, 2017, 04:51:55 AM »

Snore Snore Snore

I feel your frustration!   She should have communicated with the boy and not just turned it all around onto her and her life and family.  For all she knew the boy might have been terrified of thunderstorms!  And why do her experiences have to be rooted in a connection via her children?  Surely she has formed her own opinions about thunderstorms throughout her life.

She's been in the RF nearly six years now.  That's the time it takes to earn a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree here.  So in that time some people have been becoming doctors Kate hasn't even learned to make sensible and appropriate smalltalk with a young child, despite having produced two of her own.

Not sure how she got into that Uni - unless the Mids "paid" ? Even then she graduated ? How ? Or did she become mentally lazy while doing nothing for 10 years and is now incapable of a decent conversation ?
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1249 on: March 01, 2017, 05:57:29 AM »

She's around only her own children. Most mums would see and be around children other than their own and pick up the differences in what delights and scares children. When you are the new mother at the nursery school or grammar school, you watch and see how other mother's respond to the range of children's questions so you learn by watching and doing. Once you've been around other kids for a year, you know how to respond to the child's comments and questions. Your child is irrelevant in a response that you would give to another child. Bringing George into everything tells me she has little experience of children other than her own.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:06:04 AM by PruNordstrom » Logged
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1250 on: March 01, 2017, 06:09:22 AM »

No no wonder she has few friends. If she can only talk about the men in her life, her entire conversation is limited to what William likes, what william did today (not much), what william might do tomorrow (ditto).

sorry, SMF...but I respectfully disagree Hug

IAMDiana has tons- TONS!! - of freinds.

Its just that, they're all IMAGINARY and NON EXISTENT

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
smf3000

Warned
Small Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #1251 on: March 01, 2017, 06:48:46 AM »

No no wonder she has few friends. If she can only talk about the men in her life, her entire conversation is limited to what William likes, what william did today (not much), what william might do tomorrow (ditto).

sorry, SMF...but I respectfully disagree Hug

IAMDiana has tons- TONS!! - of freinds.

Its just that, they're all IMAGINARY and NON EXISTENT

G

Geta

Why of course she does!

There's her good friend 'beige', her friend 'blue coat dress' and her very best friend. 'Black amex'.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1252 on: March 01, 2017, 07:18:40 AM »

SMF  Hug  Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1253 on: March 01, 2017, 08:40:54 AM »

She's around only her own children. Most mums would see and be around children other than their own and pick up the differences in what delights and scares children. When you are the new mother at the nursery school or grammar school, you watch and see how other mother's respond to the range of children's questions so you learn by watching and doing. Once you've been around other kids for a year, you know how to respond to the child's comments and questions. Your child is irrelevant in a response that you would give to another child. Bringing George into everything tells me she has little experience of children other than her own.

That makes sense and I agree that she's probably not around many other children since she doesn't seem to have any friends of her own around her age with children.  But I don't think that a person should have to have been exposed to other children to realise those children might have different likes and experiences, and to be able to work out that you should respond to the child's comments and questions.  That's the way you should respond to the comments and questions of any person to whom you have only just been introduced.  You should show interest in what they are saying and ask them more about themselves and what they like rather than bringing the conversation around to yourself.  So I'm guessing she generally lacks social skills and has paid no attention whatsoever to any guidance she may have received since marrying into the RF.  
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1254 on: March 01, 2017, 12:32:54 PM »

Yes, I'm sure most four year olds know what a "Montessori" nursery is. No
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #1255 on: March 01, 2017, 03:13:34 PM »

I wonder if she's the kind of person fixated by a label (I'm not talking specifically about fixation on high named brands like a Mosh) but on something of status and the need to always emphasis it.

Seems like it runs in a family. In her defense she might not even realize doing it.

-Big blue (not verbally of course but gesturally like always "name dropping" Big Blue in "conversation" (read events, etc).
- Pinky ring (her fam, the "budget" version of Big Blue); and also James is fixated by the status of entrepreneur (to make it sound better; even though being a star employee is better than failed entrepreneur, but this is an argument for anothe thread)
- Hair (waves it around all the time with no sense of proper place), and to a lesser extent Leg/Bum (these are what "got" her the status)
- Montessori school (NOT just any school you know)

She reminds me of a "friend" I know.
"The school bus service was pants today. All of the kids in my daughter's class were late"
"Thank god my daughter went with my husband in his Mercedes car." Not just any Car, peasant... a Mercedes car. It was awkard to hear and awkward to be around.

She name drops everything. Charities, postal codes, diets, etc.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #1256 on: March 01, 2017, 03:29:32 PM »

Snore Snore Snore

Not sure how she got into that Uni - unless the Mids "paid" ? Even then she graduated ? How ? Or did she become mentally lazy while doing nothing for 10 years and is now incapable of a decent conversation ?

I'm pretty sure some arrangements were in place to get Whiny and Waity to graduate and neither one of them focused that hard on their studies. There are pretty extensive blog posts elsewhere that seem so show she was cheating peering over the shoulders of other students.

I think this settles it, she is dumb as a bag of rocks.  Crap She is not just socially awkward, she is a moron. Which makes me wonder whether Willy is equally as thick as her or if he is the kind who chooses a wife on the basis that "she doesn't bother me that much". No-one has ever demanded that much from Waity and as a result of easy life, she has never had to use her brain to survive. It really is no surprise she cannot even discuss thunder storms. It is a well-known fact that difficult conditions grow intelligence while easy life doesn't.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1257 on: March 01, 2017, 03:58:07 PM »

I wonder if she's the kind of person fixated by a label (I'm not talking specifically about fixation on high named brands like a Mosh) but on something of status and the need to always emphasis it.

Seems like it runs in a family. In her defense she might not even realize doing it.

-Big blue (not verbally of course but gesturally like always "name dropping" Big Blue in "conversation" (read events, etc).
- Pinky ring (her fam, the "budget" version of Big Blue); and also James is fixated by the status of entrepreneur (to make it sound better; even though being a star employee is better than failed entrepreneur, but this is an argument for anothe thread)
- Hair (waves it around all the time with no sense of proper place), and to a lesser extent Leg/Bum (these are what "got" her the status)
- Montessori school (NOT just any school you know)

She reminds me of a "friend" I know.
"The school bus service was pants today. All of the kids in my daughter's class were late"
"Thank god my daughter went with my husband in his Mercedes car." Not just any Car, peasant... a Mercedes car. It was awkard to hear and awkward to be around.

She name drops everything. Charities, postal codes, diets, etc.

kelwag

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1258 on: March 01, 2017, 03:59:26 PM »

I can understand that meeting total strangers and having to make small talk with them can be quite difficult for some people. I, myself, have had serious issues with social anxiety going back 30 years now brought on by major physical abuse as a child. When I knew I was going to be in a social situation, I would try and get out of it. If that didn't work and I was forced to be there I would have heart palpitations and hyperventilate the whole time.

Waity's problem is different. She has no desire to really get to know people or the organizations she is SUPPOSED to represent. She does not take the time to ask people basic questions about THEIR LIVES. Yes Waity, we all know you married the future king, you wear his dead mother's ring, and George & Charlotte are your kids!!

Can someone please start working with this embarrassment so that we don't have to continue to listen to this garbage anymore?
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #1259 on: March 01, 2017, 04:01:11 PM »

She couldn't say he was at school? I mean really

Keen!
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: