Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waity in Her Own Words  (Read 255429 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 12:42:54 AM »

Plainly speaking, superficial things like appearance only become focal points when a person is so unaccomplished that one can only give merit to the way they physically present themselves. There's a reason the media has only been able to identify her wardrobe,hair, and teeth as the most positive focal points: non-existent achievements and lack of ability to conduct witty speech.

Spot on, Digitalkat! Star This woman has shown very clearly for 10+ years that she has no substance: she is absolutely nothing but clothes and hair.
pianolady

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 01:05:31 AM »

Now that's not fair - TEETH too
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 02:52:07 AM »

Now that's not fair - TEETH too
And don't forget oily skin
digitalkat

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 04:14:13 AM »

Thanks,  Gudgeon & Editorathome Beer

Seriously, I wonder if William gets bored at home if he's accustomed to stimulating and clever conversations with his other family members.

I initially rather looked forward to Kate being a breath of fresh air (that is, when they started dating and I only saw photos), however I'm afraid currently she seems somewhat stale and unexciting.

Although I doubt wit can be acquired through learning, the DoE would be a great person for Kate to look up to. (Although he occasionally pops out a few racist remarks.)

[coeur / heart]

This word refers to all kinds of movements and
desires, but what is constant is that the heart is
constituted into a gift-object — whether ignored
or rejected.

--Roland Barthes, "Fragments D'un Discours Amoureux"
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 04:21:37 AM »

Seriously, I wonder if William gets bored at home if he's accustomed to stimulating and clever conversations with his other family members.

I initially rather looked forward to Kate being a breath of fresh air (that is, when they started dating and I only saw photos), however I'm afraid currently she seems somewhat stale and unexciting.

Although I doubt wit can be acquired through learning, the DoE would be a great person for Kate to look up to. (Although he occasionally pops out a few racist remarks.)

I would get bored if I had to talk to her daily.
digitalkat

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 04:24:11 AM »

That's why some of us believe she may have other talents, that of the Wallis Simpson variety.  Angel

[coeur / heart]

This word refers to all kinds of movements and
desires, but what is constant is that the heart is
constituted into a gift-object — whether ignored
or rejected.

--Roland Barthes, "Fragments D'un Discours Amoureux"
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 04:27:47 AM »

That's why some of us believe she may have other talents, that of the Wallis Simpson variety.  Angel
That wouldn't surprise me
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 12:00:52 AM »

Oh, I highly doubt he has stimulating/clever conversations with his other family members (with the possible exception of Harry). The Windsors don't strike me as "stimulating and clever" Halo
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 02:19:50 AM »

[/quote]

make that 10m minutes, and we've got a deal  Champagne  Snore

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 03:42:43 AM »

I don't know how to make tea = I don't bother making tea since I hv servants doing it for me. Do you know who I am?!

Antithesis
Banned
Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 07:18:31 AM »

@ all comments:    Laughing  Grin

It's quite sad that she's such a joke. I could never take this woman seriously. The reason why she is so inarticulate and lacking in substance is because of her lack of ever having held a real job. She's a flake because of her shallow portfolio of interests: which consists of only herself and the person she is via and with William.  Roll Eyes She has no identity on her own, an empty vessel.

Her whole engagement interview was very revealing about her arrogance and sense of self-importance. Every utterance is nonsense.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »

@ all comments:    Laughing  Grin

It's quite sad that she's such a joke. I could never take this woman seriously. The reason why she is so inarticulate and lacking in substance is because of her lack of ever having held a real job. She's a flake because of her shallow portfolio of interests: which consists of only herself and the person she is via and with William.  Roll Eyes She has no identity on her own, an empty vessel.

Her whole engagement interview was very revealing about her arrogance and sense of self-importance. Every utterance is nonsense.
I can remember commenting to a friend some years ago how I felt waity was lacking in grunt, which IMO is required for the role of princess, and my friend thought I was being rather harsh. But I stand by those thoughts, and feel even more strongly about them since waity married William, as to me she is almost pathetic. She doesn't seem to have the stamina needed for the job. She doesnt have the drawing power Diana had, and never will. She is boring and I agree, lacking in substance.  Crap
Antithesis
Banned
Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 10:54:42 AM »

I also don't think she will hack the pace, she looks too frail. And, mentally, I think she's a total basket case.

What is irritating is that she is praised as being strong and independent.  Roll Eyes My definitions must be off ...  Whistle
Honnish

Large Member

Togo Togo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »

What is irritating is that she is praised as being strong and independent.  Roll Eyes My definitions must be off ...  Whistle

Don't forget modern...  Crap

Frodo wouldn't have got far without Sam.
Antithesis
Banned
Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 01:18:37 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot that pearl of wisdom.  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: