Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 325   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Takes Its Toll: Pics of Waity Looking Old  (Read 1108091 times)
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4815 on: March 21, 2017, 01:55:50 AM »

Haha! It looks like someone just shoved their hand up her ventriloquist dummy rear!
IMO this is her biggest "fake" performance yet of trying to appear happy.

It's called standing by your man, and being totally supportive.

Maybe that's when she was saying "Bun-bun" and it came out like "Bum-bum". Sometimes talking actually requires opening your mouth and enunciating syllables.
 Cool
Cleo12

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4816 on: March 21, 2017, 02:46:53 AM »

Haha! It looks like someone just shoved their hand up her ventriloquist dummy rear!
IMO this is her biggest "fake" performance yet of trying to appear happy.

It's called standing by your man, and being totally supportive.

Maybe that's when she was saying "Bun-bun" and it came out like "Bum-bum". Sometimes talking actually requires opening your mouth and enunciating syllables.
 Cool

I also see a certain sadness in this photo -- it's a desperate smile, like someone who's trying to be the loyal wifey by gazing adoringly at Pr. Wm., but instead she comes off as manic and plastic or maybe she's scared he's gonna dump her if she doesn't keep a smile on her face.
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4817 on: March 21, 2017, 02:08:46 PM »

Argh...I actually feel sorry for Waity here. This picture, to me, sums up her life with Willnot: all the life has been drained out of her, sad, pathetic, used and used up, lifeless eyes and falling, plastic face...all while Willy looks at her with an annoyed look on his face and closed off body language (yes, I know he's not looking at her directly, but he might as well been). I really wonder if she has any regrets about her 10 year royal hunt. Probably not.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4818 on: March 21, 2017, 02:24:40 PM »

Argh...I actually feel sorry for Waity here. This picture, to me, sums up her life with Willnot: all the life has been drained out of her, sad, pathetic, used and used up, lifeless eyes and falling, plastic face...all while Willy looks at her with an annoyed look on his face and closed off body language (yes, I know he's not looking at her directly, but he might as well been). I really wonder if she has any regrets about her 10 year royal hunt. Probably not.

whell... you know...IAMDiana should have asked Gollum about that ring 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4819 on: March 21, 2017, 03:32:29 PM »

^^^  They both look very unhappy with their lot in life, don't they! 
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4820 on: March 21, 2017, 04:29:04 PM »

Someone is explaining them the objects d'art they are looking at. But the explanations seem to be in vain - Lamebridges both have other things in mind.

They really do not look the happy couple, or "still so much in love in the city of love". She looks more miserable than her MIL ever did. And 20 years older. (And, I really ask myself how someone so NOT interested in art decided to get a degree in Art History ...).
He looks like "F*ck, this is what I got and will have for the next 50 years ..."

But feeling sorry for her? No way. Be careful what you wish for. She had a choice. She made it. Or Carole made it and she had not the guts to say no.
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4821 on: March 21, 2017, 05:13:38 PM »

I am not a psychologist but she looks depressed.  I can't see the smallest spark of hope or happiness in that face or eyes. 

Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4822 on: March 21, 2017, 05:50:55 PM »

I feel bad for her too. While yes she did pursue him for 10-15 years, I honestly believe this was more her mother's pursuing rather than Kate herself. She probably thought, "this will be fun! I'll be a princess and wear pretty gowns, and tiaras and everyone will love me!" before realizing what being a princess in the modern era really entails. It probably started well before she learned how to even love herself. Also, this was right after the all-male ski trip, where photos and videos were still coming out of the woodwork showing her husband looking happier than he's ever been in a very long time, and certainly within her presence. That has got to o hurt and whatever agreement they had (and I'm sure they had one where they live separate lives but pretend to be oh-so-in-love in public), he broke it and she ended up feeling like first class sh!t. We can see (as clear as day) how much she's probably regretting allowing her mother to take the reins and steer this horse (aka: Wills). As for William? He has this, "pssh....whatever" look.

Please note: I'm not a Kate and/or William sugar by any stretch of the imagination but, considering the week she's had, I just can't criticize her right now.

Maybe by the end of the week.  Wink
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4823 on: March 21, 2017, 06:59:22 PM »

Please note: I'm not a Kate and/or William sugar by any stretch of the imagination but, considering the week she's had, I just can't criticize her right now.

Maybe by the end of the week.  Wink

An all-expenses paid, luxurious, Chanel-clad trip to Paris.  Poor Kate, that DOES sound like a bad week.

Sorry Kimothy, I'm not really aiming this at you; I know what you're trying to say.  But really, all of Kate's travails are highly relative...
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4824 on: March 21, 2017, 08:36:31 PM »

^ I have a hard time finding any compassion for her as well. She knew what she married. She took him back whenever he did exactly (and more) what he did in Verbier. Chances were he wouldn't change or even get worse like many of his male relatives and yet she married him. After 8 years being his on and off gf she was not blinded by love and she wasn't an innocent young woman. It was her decision to change herself and her body into this doormat robot with the silly wiglets and to cling to him at all cost so he would propose. As it is her decision to get out of this mess or change back into someone who doesn't have such empty eyes. Monarchies all over the world have centuries of history of horrible husbands and yet a lot of their badly treated wifes became people's princesses and most beloved queens. Some of them truly changed the world in some way. If she is unhappy it's up to her to change that. She has the great privilege to have all the resources and can contact any expert she wants. But she needs to accept that Will is what and who he always was before finding something that really makes her happy even if she still wants to stay married and play the dutiful wife now and then. And who knows? Maybe Will will be very surprised and interested if the doormat turns out to be a happy, healthy and younger looking working senior royal with a mind of her own and a busy schedule who tells him off whenever he tries his old tricks and gives him a run for his money. Yeah, wishful thinking. I know.  Crap

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #4825 on: March 21, 2017, 08:48:12 PM »

^  And who knows? Maybe Will will be very surprised and interested if the doormat turns out to be a happy, healthy and younger looking working senior royal with a mind of her own and a busy schedule who tells him off whenever he tries his old tricks and gives him a run for his money. Yeah, wishful thinking. I know.  Crap

I would love to know if William would treat her differently if he actually respected her.

Reports say that Jeccs is very articulate and passionate about her animal cause. Gossip also say that William used to mock Kate during different quiz games, how she was absolutely clueless. I've also read how someone working at the palace said of Kate before the engagement, that Kate is stupid and hardly ever read a book in her life.

Sadly I don't think Kate will and can change. She seems to be a very shallow and stupid woman, she has always been.

William can only blame himself.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4826 on: March 22, 2017, 02:43:22 AM »

^ I have a hard time finding any compassion for her as well. She knew what she married. She took him back whenever he did exactly (and more) what he did in Verbier. Chances were he wouldn't change or even get worse like many of his male relatives and yet she married him. After 8 years being his on and off gf she was not blinded by love and she wasn't an innocent young woman. It was her decision to change herself and her body into this doormat robot with the silly wiglets and to cling to him at all cost so he would propose. As it is her decision to get out of this mess or change back into someone who doesn't have such empty eyes. Monarchies all over the world have centuries of history of horrible husbands and yet a lot of their badly treated wifes became people's princesses and most beloved queens. Some of them truly changed the world in some way. If she is unhappy it's up to her to change that. She has the great privilege to have all the resources and can contact any expert she wants. But she needs to accept that Will is what and who he always was before finding something that really makes her happy even if she still wants to stay married and play the dutiful wife now and then. And who knows? Maybe Will will be very surprised and interested if the doormat turns out to be a happy, healthy and younger looking working senior royal with a mind of her own and a busy schedule who tells him off whenever he tries his old tricks and gives him a run for his money. Yeah, wishful thinking. I know.  Crap

suzy  Star

kimothy  Star

tinika  Star

what did Cassius say in the Julius Ceasar Play:
 Cassius:
"the fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are the underlings'. JC Iii:140-141

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4827 on: March 22, 2017, 04:17:29 AM »

^  And who knows? Maybe Will will be very surprised and interested if the doormat turns out to be a happy, healthy and younger looking working senior royal with a mind of her own and a busy schedule who tells him off whenever he tries his old tricks and gives him a run for his money. Yeah, wishful thinking. I know.  Crap

I would love to know if William would treat her differently if he actually respected her.

Reports say that Jeccs is very articulate and passionate about her animal cause. Gossip also say that William used to mock Kate during different quiz games, how she was absolutely clueless. I've also read how someone working at the palace said of Kate before the engagement, that Kate is stupid and hardly ever read a book in her life.

Sadly I don't think Kate will and can change. She seems to be a very shallow and stupid woman, she has always been.

William can only blame himself.

So how the hell did she get that degree?  Blink  How can she be as vapid and stupid as it seems she is, and have managed to obtain a four year degree at a fairly prestigious university?  There comes a stage in formal education that you can's skate through without doing the work.  She must have attended the lectures enough to get the necessary notes, and she must have written the essays and done any other prescribed course work and passed the necessary exams.  I am baffled.

I have no sympathy for her though.  She was no immature 19 year old when she agreed to marry him.  She stalked him for ten years and went through at least one major breakup. She knew his personality and must have known what she was taking on by marrying into that family.  If she couldn't work it out after all the time she was with him and living on the periphery of the royal family, she's too stupid for words.  Though I suppose she's damned if she did and damned if she didn't, because if she knew what he was like and what she was taking on and still agreed to marry him, there are other similarly unflattering labels that can be applied to her.

I think they deserve each other.  I do feel sorry for the children, though.  
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4828 on: March 22, 2017, 05:40:03 AM »

Smart women with healthy self-esteem wouldn't put up with William. So she might be the best he could have scored. Plus, I doubt William's ego could stand someone who's smarter than him. So they are made for each other.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4829 on: March 22, 2017, 06:23:26 AM »

Smart women with healthy self-esteem wouldn't put up with William. So she might be the best he could have scored. Plus, I doubt William's ego could stand someone who's smarter than him. So they are made for each other.

LAP  Star

I blame ALL on Ma Macbeth  Dead

G Snare

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 325   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: