Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 89367 times)
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: June 01, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/t...-his-own-firm#.uaglLMAvvE

The Queen?s Grandson Set Up A Charity That Gave His Own Firm The Contract To Arrange Her Birthday Party
Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, has stepped down as a trustee of the Patron?s Fund after it awarded his own company the contract to arrange celebrations for an undisclosed fee.

Sounds quite shady Confused

It sounds extremely shady.
MahiyaBorden

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: June 01, 2016, 09:24:22 PM »

The Queen?s Grandson Set Up A Charity That Gave His Own Firm The Contract To Arrange Her Birthday Party
Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, has stepped down as a trustee of the Patron?s Fund after it awarded his own company the contract to arrange celebrations for an undisclosed fee.

Can you imagine if it were the Midds who pulled something like this? The uproar!!!
The royals are hypocrits. They hate when people take advantage of their status but they're the first ones who use their status.  Thumb down
Hibou

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: June 02, 2016, 12:55:00 AM »

I don't think it had anything to do with his status as much as it had to do with his stupidity. JMO.

Can you imagine if it were the Midds who pulled something like this? The uproar!!!
The royals are hypocrits. They hate when people take advantage of their status but they're the first ones who use their status.  Thumb down
smf3000

Small Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: June 02, 2016, 04:26:56 PM »

yep, this is super gross Dead

Thanks heavens for the anonymous millionaire who bought 100,000 pounds worth of tickets.

Charging charities, to attend a function celebrating the charities?!

Perhaps if SWMNBN was around, perhaps the Queen might have been convinced to do something solely FOR the charities, without, you know, charging.

Hey Charities, good job! I'd love to to take you out to dinner, my treat! Oh. But you're gonna have to pay for it.  Awww, you're welcome, peasant! Curtsey
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: June 02, 2016, 05:19:51 PM »

You would think they would have learned from the previous jubilee and the disastrous expensive flotilla. They should have looked at the Dutch RF and how they celebrate kingsday. This would have been the perfect opportunity to make the monarchy come closer to the public but again the whole celebrations is about propaganda and repositioning the monarchy.
star555

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: June 10, 2016, 01:52:19 AM »

Peter and Autumn just gave an interview to the CBC in London: http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/702569539872
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: June 10, 2016, 02:28:40 AM »

Peter and Autumn just gave an interview to the CBC in London: http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/702569539872

Autumn seems so warm. This interview makes me like her even more.
MahiyaBorden

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: June 10, 2016, 10:08:19 AM »

A hint of arrogance in the speech pattern for Peter. I'm not saying he is arrogant though. Some people  seem to be arrogant when you first meet them and then you realize how wrong you were when you get to know them.

Andrew, Charles and William seem to have that as well. Though I can definitely say Andrew and William are arrogant. When Andrew talks, you can sense he thinks highly of himself. 
diamond

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: June 10, 2016, 10:25:09 AM »

You would think they would have learned from the previous jubilee and the disastrous expensive flotilla. They should have looked at the Dutch RF and how they celebrate kingsday. This would have been the perfect opportunity to make the monarchy come closer to the public but again the whole celebrations is about propaganda and repositioning the monarchy.

The BRF think if they dazzle the peasants with expensive trifles and geegaws they will love them, and don't care a toss for the peasants as long as the money keeps rolling in..........the Dutch RF seem that they want the peasants to be part of the celebrations, which don't have to cost a fortune.
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2016, 05:49:32 AM »

yes he does seem a but more standoffish - the accent I suspect.  Autumn seemed much more relaxed.

I think that the tickets did not sell just shows it was a flawed idea - they should have made it a freebie.  Would have been a lovely gesture towards people who volunteer their time.   the RF often seems cheap to me - tight with their money.
diamond

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2016, 10:42:54 AM »

yes he does seem a but more standoffish - the accent I suspect.  Autumn seemed much more relaxed.

I think that the tickets did not sell just shows it was a flawed idea - they should have made it a freebie.  Would have been a lovely gesture towards people who volunteer their time.   the RF often seems cheap to me - tight with their money.

I think the whole thing was scandalous.............and you are right they are cheap, it's more in their nature to take, certainly not give.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2016, 02:32:15 PM »

All seems highly corrupt not to mention the event itself was lame. I hate the idea that the charities have to pay tribute to QEII when it should be the RF working for the charities. Hate how they're turning her into a living god in recent years. Of course her family has huge vested interest in pulling that off.  Snare

QEII is a terrible monarch. During her reign the monarchy almost collapsed due to lack of discipline and some of its senior members have close links to pedophiles for god's sake! Time for her or someone to axe the extended family. Or simply form a republic  Jumping

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2016, 03:00:31 PM »

Serfie, I cannot  Star you enough for that fantastic post!!!!!!

You're absolutely SPOT on! Terrible, terrible family! All of them.

diamond

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2016, 03:05:31 PM »

All seems highly corrupt not to mention the event itself was lame. I hate the idea that the charities have to pay tribute to QEII when it should be the RF working for the charities. Hate how they're turning her into a living god in recent years. Of course her family has huge vested interest in pulling that off.  Snare

QEII is a terrible monarch. During her reign the monarchy almost collapsed due to lack of discipline and some of its senior members have close links to pedophiles for god's sake! Time for her or someone to axe the extended family. Or simply form a republic  Jumping

:star:I wish I could give you more.
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2016, 03:43:30 PM »

Peter Phillips is trotted out as a royal family success story because his father refused a title when he married Anne so the kids are normal quote unquote. That should be re evaluated because they are all in the inner circle and this kind of business where he profits to market his granny is unsavory. I do think he is a very nice man and Autumn seems real and genuine and goodness knows their girls are adorable.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: