Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHARLES & CAMILLA --> in Norway  (Read 7595 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Nauru Nauru

Ignore
« on: March 21, 2012, 02:21:19 AM »

Haakon & Mette-Marit greet Charles and Camilla at Gardermoen airport in Oslo

Crown Princess curtseying to a Crown Princess  Blink Blink Blink is that a seniority thing  Snare

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:34:49 AM by PeDe » Logged

"Every once in a while a dog enters your life - and changes everything!"
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Nauru Nauru

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »

dinner for Charles & Camilla at the Royal Palace in Oslo

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:35:15 AM by PeDe » Logged

RoyalDish.com
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 02:25:58 AM »

Wow!  That blue dress on Queen Sonja - she's got a great figure for her age.
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 07:58:23 AM »

Not a hideous outfit in sight! Especially MM's day outfit and ML's dinner dress - beautiful!

And MM curtseying to Camilla is confusing - maybe it was out of habit?
Royalfan 72

Huge Member

Germany Germany

I tell you a secret...I hate beeing royal....

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 08:14:52 AM »

MM looked realy classy. Both outfits are great and also her make-up. Just the hair is a little bit too blond. But the outfits, Thumb up very nice.

Chacun ā son goût!
loubna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 08:18:47 AM »

MM was wonderful at the dinner and queen sonya was fab  Thumb up
Lollie

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 09:59:54 AM »

I like ML's dress which totally fits her personnality IMO, even though I think the top shows too much cleavage.
On the other hand, MM's dress doesn't show enough meat and so seems bland. The make up is blah, the eye make up is too heavy for such bright red lips, and the lipstick isn't a success either. The hair is white but I guess she doesn't have much choice now that her real hair are turning grey. Good point for the chignon, though. She has a beautiful profile and bone structure, I think, and I love the earings (who wouldn't ?) Angel
I like that Haakon walks with his auntie Astrid (who looks great !!).  I know it's certainly protocol but that's a good boy !
Sonja and Camilla both look fantastic, IMO. I'm not so fond of turquoises at night but I think C's face looks soft. The men are very handsome, the three of them. I read that Sonja wore jewels that belonged to Queen Maud (who was British, Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark's daughter and who deeply loved her birth country) to honour her guests.  Supercontent
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:10:34 AM by Lollie » Logged

Pepa

Large Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 11:21:33 AM »

I donīt like MMīs day outfit. The skirt is too light for the black stockings. And she made two protocol mistakes: the curtesy (that was first inappropiate, and second, bad executed, like she has remembered at the last minute that Camilla has the same position than her) and the absence of a hut and gloves, that are the sign for respect and formality for the people you are receiving. Camilla and Sonia are wearing them.

Not a hideous outfit in sight!

Are you sure?  Wink

I like ML's dress which totally fits her personnality IMO, even though I think the top shows too much cleavage.
On the other hand, MM's dress doesn't show enough meat and so seems bland. The make up is blah, the eye make up is too heavy for such bright red lips, and the lipstick isn't a success either.

I agree totally!  Star

The form is very similar to this dress:

http://cache.daylife.com/...ve/028G49D8zv1RC/x610.jpg

"The Spanish Royal House is not there to say. The SRF is there to be there." .-Letizia said.

"I am a princess" .- Letizia said

"Do you think this is holydays? I donīt." Letizia, summer 2010 in Mallorca.

BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »

I would love ML's dinner dress a lot more if she did not have that top - with the top and earrings together she looks like a prom queen at a Florida high school.   Grin
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 01:05:24 PM »

yes why did MM curts. to Camilla?Huh?
TorontoGirl

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 02:34:28 PM »

I didn't like MM's day outfit on her.  Overall it was a nice look but she has a habit of wearing blazers and jackets that end at the widest part of her body - her hips.  That, IMO, makes her look even bigger than she is.  Hopefully with Spring coming she will soon ditch those black tights.

I thought she looked nice at night but I don't like her orange spray tan and severely platinum blond hair.

The person who stole the show that evening was Sonja.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Nauru Nauru

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »

A corgi with a Union Jack collar during a royal visit to Bryggen Wharf on March 21, 2012 in Bergen, Norway

Awwwwww   Hug Hug Hug

Clara
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 08:24:24 PM »

On the other hand, MM's dress doesn't show enough meat and so seems bland. The make up is blah, the eye make up is too heavy for such bright red lips, and the lipstick isn't a success either. The hair is white but I guess she doesn't have much choice now that her real hair are turning grey. Good point for the chignon, though. She has a beautiful profile and bone structure, I think, and I love the earings (who wouldn't ?) Angel
I like that Haakon walks with his auntie Astrid (who looks great !!).  I know it's certainly protocol but that's a good boy !
Sonja and Camilla both look fantastic, IMO. I'm not so fond of turquoises at night but I think C's face looks soft. The men are very handsome, the three of them. I read that Sonja wore jewels that belonged to Queen Maud (who was British, Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark's daughter and who deeply loved her birth country) to honour her guests.  Supercontent

I agree, on any other person I would probably hate it but it's ML (plus, it's from a Norwegian designer  Thumb up )

PeDe, what do you think of asking Maria to move this thread to the C&C visit Scandinavia? That way we would have everything in the same place.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Nauru Nauru

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 09:27:28 PM »

March 21
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (L) and Norwegian Queen Sonja a visits the home of celebrated Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg (1843 - 1907) in Bergen.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Norway's Queen Sonja (2R) listen to explanations of mayoress Trude Drevland (3R) and director Ingrid Roeynesdal (R) as they visit Troldhaugen residence, home of famous Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg, in Bergen, March 21, 2012.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Nauru Nauru

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 09:32:51 PM »

March 21
Charles has a go with an axe as Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall looks on during a visit to Bryggen Wharf on March 21, 2012 in Bergen, Norway

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: