Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRİNCESS INGRİD ALEXANDRA  (Read 34220 times)
Miss Marple

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2016, 12:23:27 PM »

The non-ceramic braces might be her own wish - kids that age don't want to stand out. I offered my daughter the ceramic ones, but in her school the metal ones are more common, so she declined. Could be the same here.
missthing

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2016, 10:22:19 PM »

I had the standard braces, but my retainers were basically the invisalign type thing, and I hated them. Stopped wearing them after about 6 weeks and in the... almost 15 years since I had my braces removed, my teeth haven't moved much lol

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2016, 03:59:29 AM »

The non-ceramic braces might be her own wish - kids that age don't want to stand out. I offered my daughter the ceramic ones, but in her school the metal ones are more common, so she declined. Could be the same here.

Ms M...so TIN Grin is IN, huh

That's wot I got called  Blush

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2016, 09:56:06 PM »

I had the standard braces, but my retainers were basically the invisalign type thing, and I hated them. Stopped wearing them after about 6 weeks and in the... almost 15 years since I had my braces removed, my teeth haven't moved much lol

I had metal braces for about a year and then plastic retainers for a year after and my teeth still remain straight.  That was about 14 years ago.

It seems all the teen girls are getting braces - Elisabeth, Amalia and IA.  Lady Louise is DESPERATE need of braces too.  I'm sure her time will come!

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2016, 01:49:20 AM »

Wow I like a lot this girl.
I have faith on her lol She seem to be very solemn, much more centered than her own parents.
She resembles her mother, like a prettier and cuter version of MM, and I see somewhat Sonja on her.
I hope in future, she never use her mothers terrible hair color.

Here's a video of her singing with her father, when she was younger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8VFG3h_t8
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2016, 11:11:47 PM »

May 17
Kristiansands birthday gift to HRH Princess Ingrid Alexandra - Vest-Agder-bunad from childhood to adulthood, is renewed and was yesterday delivered from Wanda's sewing room for mayor Harald Furre.

- "We are now very pleased that Vest-Agder-bunad second to Princess Ingrid Alexandra is adapted princess who is now 12 years old. It was natural to give a Vest-Agder-bunad to townsmen and Crown Princess Mette-Marit's daughter when she was born on 21 January 2004. We are also obviously very proud princess's connection to Kristiansand and pleased that heir shall bear bygaven and West Agder-bunad at appropriate points ahead", said mayor Harald Furre.

- "We hope that we'll see her in the new outfit already to 17 May", comment a smiling Wanda Paslawski Grindheim. She has made both the first Vest-Agder-bunad and the new. The last tab at the apron of the new was sewn while the city mayor were expecting to see people gift complete.

The costume consists of woven strip stuck in wool, linforkle, bride's linen and west in wool damask. In addition, hand-woven straps and waistband. The silver produced by Hasla Mandal and consists of engraved neck button, cufflinks, neck, Heart, eyelets and drawstring.

bumbershoot

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »

A lovely bunad, but I assume IA will pick up a few more over the years, particularly when she is confirmed. (I think that is the time at which more Norwegian girls receive their adult-size bunads).

As a side note, I think IA is looking more and more like childhood photos of Haakon, who, in turn, I think strongly resembles his mother. Looks like she might have that same lovely clear skin as her aunt Martha Louise. Lucky girl!
JessDawn

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Archduchess, Princess, Dauphine, Queen - Mary Who?

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2016, 09:48:28 PM »

Wow I like a lot this girl.
I have faith on her lol She seem to be very solemn, much more centered than her own parents.
She resembles her mother, like a prettier and cuter version of MM, and I see somewhat Sonja on her.
I hope in future, she never use her mothers terrible hair color.

Here's a video of her singing with her father, when she was younger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8VFG3h_t8

I like this girl a lot, too. She seems like the type of girl who is growing up well for her future role while just being herself.  Cute

Kemenate

Micro Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2016, 07:06:08 PM »

https://www.instagram.com...?taken-by=crownprincessmm
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: