Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 75846 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: December 06, 2015, 05:05:43 PM »

photos of ML speaking at an equestrian conference on Thursday
http://www.newmyroyals.co...artha-louise-attends.html
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: October 18, 2016, 03:15:42 PM »

This weekend, Martha Louise made a comeback as a show jumper (she retired in 2000) at the Oslo Horse Show.

jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: October 18, 2016, 04:25:01 PM »

How cool - Ari, the girls, MM, Haakon, Sverre - all present.  Congrats to Martha Louise on her comeback - looks like it was a success!
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: October 19, 2016, 10:42:45 AM »

I have to say that I admire how close they are in spite of the difficulties they've faced:  separation, rumoured love affairs.  Don't think I could quite as civil  Blush 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: October 20, 2016, 06:52:56 PM »

I have to say that I admire how close they are in spite of the difficulties they've faced:  separation, rumoured love affairs.  Don't think I could quite as civil  Blush 

I would not be surprised if they continued seeing each other as "friends". Great example for an amicable split.  Thumb up
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: December 02, 2016, 12:58:12 AM »

November 30
Martha Louise and Tessy attended the Gala Dinner of "Royal Bridges" exhibition held at the Ritz-Carlton in Dubai

Tulip of Nonsense

Medium Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: December 02, 2016, 12:10:45 PM »

WTH does Lindvall comment on this?

He was the one going completely over the moon for Carl Syphilis and Snakey.

Hahahaha!!!  Star How so?  Blink

Only found this now, still  Laugh bounce

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: December 02, 2016, 12:32:36 PM »

WTH does Lindvall comment on this?

He was the one going completely over the moon for Carl Syphilis and Snakey.

Hahahaha!!!  Star How so?  Blink

Only found this now, still  Laugh bounce

It was a reaction on:

http://www.dagen.no/Nyhet...es-prinsessetittel-222771

Split views on Märtha Louise Princess title
Monday 13 July 2015, at. 10:20 Updated: Monday 13 July 2015, at. 10:20

NTB

News people are divided over whether the princess Märtha Louise should give up princess title or not, a new study shows.

33 percent of respondents believe that she should retain princess title, while 32 percent believe that she should say it away, according to the survey, conducted by Ipsos MMI on behalf of Dagbladet.

Another 35 percent say they have no opinion about the princess should tell the title or not.

That's according to the survey mostly men, people aged over 60 and people with high education and income are most likely to wish that she relinquishes his title. The greatest support among Princess Martha Louise in central Norway, where a majority want her to retain the title.

- With so many negative issues that have been around Märtha Louise recent years, I do not think this is unexpected. I can understand that one third of the population has diminished confidence in her after all the books, statements and appearances in her controversial contexts, says the Swedish kongehuseksperten Johan T. Lindwall in the newspaper Expressen to Dagbladet.

And with regard to the name Carl Syphilis, that was once opted by another RD member. I liked it and have used it very often to describe CP Wink Smiley
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: December 03, 2016, 01:08:50 PM »

My prediction - ML will eventually "help" MM with her workload. Translates as: Whenever MM has one of her numerous illnesses or refusals to work ML will help out and will be something like the "second first lady" of Norway until IA is old enough to fill in for her ailing mum.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: