Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon and Mette-marit NEWS - 2015  (Read 28825 times)
Elissa

Humongous Member

France France

Totally natural face. No plastic surgery.

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2015, 07:59:06 PM »

It's painful to see Haakon's expression and the distance between them.
Harley
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2015, 08:08:58 PM »

He has a choice... And he chooses to let this go on.

Ksenija

Micro Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2015, 08:22:40 PM »

Maybe he wants to save the family because of the kids ? And if they divorce, he would be able to say that at least he tried  Halo MM looks desperate to get her husband's attention. Secret
Suzerain

Gigantic Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2015, 08:41:41 PM »

Here's another one I cannot stand -  MM. They've all failed terribly haven't they; Haakon, William, Frederik, Carl Philip? Every one of them has chosen a similar type of woman.  Crap

"See my precioussssssssss......?"         Mark Frankel 1962 - 1996 R.I.P.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2015, 08:42:36 PM »

Indeed. I find it almost ridiculous at this point. He looks like he has totally checked out of the building Crap
Thistle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2015, 02:26:31 AM »

Divorce eyes 2.0, Norway edition Crazy

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Soovie

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2015, 03:24:15 AM »

Indeed. I find it almost ridiculous at this point. He looks like he has totally checked out of the building Crap
I completely agree. I think he either needs to reciprocate her advances and try to make it work (whet6her that's for himself, for his kids, for his country doesn't matter IMO). OR he needs to follow his heart, admit to his kids and country it really is over, kick her to the curb and move on already.

Seems to me he's either too depressed, too preoccupied with kids/country/whateverelse, or too scared, whimpy and chicken to make the jump and lose her and get on with his life. (The latter option, dare I say it, would allow him to find a better choice than MM ever was or will be)

Admittedly, this is easy for me to say from the side lines. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Thing is, HE made his own bed, didn't he? No one made him pick this idiot. He did.
Sparky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2015, 12:10:59 PM »

I think a major thing stopping Haakon from getting a divorce is having to eat humble pie.

He fought the critics to marry MM and built his self and public identity in a twisted mash of true love triumphs all/true loving family/real life pretty woman cinderella-esque prince charming, etc....

If he divorces her, then he will have to admit he was majorly wrong and the public saw right through MM from the get go.   

Lollie

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2015, 03:13:48 PM »

It's a rather premature decision to marry someone after  only (!) 12-15 months of dating - for any couple / even worse when you're supposed to have great responsabilities - but it would be more stupid to stay in a loveless marriage for the sake of the children ... and I'm not even talking about making a unstable/unsuitable woman a Queen. She'll be unstoppable once she gets the title.

Haakon is still young, there's still time for him to find someone he can trust and be happy with. Why would he doom himself to unhappiness for the rest of his life ?

He will reap what he sows. Apparently, he made the choice to take her back. Fine. He could try to pretend better while on public events though, because it's getting weird.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: