Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette-Marit - NEWS 2016  (Read 18523 times)
Kronprinsesse

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2016, 06:06:51 PM »

As a fellow sufferer of RBF, I can understand MM's struggle. I just can't help it! It's how my face is. LOL  Icecream
PrincessOdette

Baby Member

United States United States

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2016, 03:24:22 AM »

What makes the puclic figure MM so problematic is the combination of these three elements:

(1) her faulty work ethic
(2) the expressions of her face (often bored and arrogant)
(3) the total lack of style and effort

Well said, it takes a specific type of person to be a good public figure IMO. I could forgive the last two on the list, if the first wasn't such an issue with her...
There is nothing there that can be fixed by
-a good posture
- a good hairdresser
- better fitting undergarments
- better tailored clothes
- better makeup

Unfortunatly 15 years has shown this is not possible despite all the resources available for her, with the exception of maybe one year in 2010  she wore alot of nice things and had many nice hairstyles. In the end it is lazyness to not present herself better when she is representing Norway, it should be a given to look your best for all events, her  mother in law does it, always put together,nice jewels, hair done, even if not always likes what she wears,she is never sloppy looking.
Star

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: