Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: House of Hannover  (Read 17125 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 05:15:08 PM »

October 6
Hereditary Prince Celebrates German Unity Day at London Embassy
The prime minister of Lower Saxony, David McAllister, was in the British capital to celebrated the German Unity Day at the German embassy in London on Thurday evening. Hereditary Prince Ernst-August was also invited to the reception.

http://www.braunschweiger...entscheiden-id772783.html

In the spring of 2013, the British government will decide on the structure of their new Force. The British Prime Minister David Cameron and Minister President David McAllister said on Thursday during a brief meeting in London. "Then we have clarity in Germany about the further disengagement", the conservative politician said after the meeting at Downing Sreet No. 10th An important point here is the future of the occupied exclusively by the British Military Training Area Bergen-Hohne. "Bergen-Hohne is in the race, along with other sites, such as in Kenya, Canada and South Germany."

Another theme of the roughly 15-minute meeting was also the Lower Saxony state exhibition for the 300th anniversary of the British Hanoverian-personal union in 2014.

At the end of the first day, McAllister was the evening in the German Embassy in London, attend a reception for German Unity Day. Was also invited to the London-based Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the eldest son of Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco. Furthermore, on Friday nor a short visit to the factory of VW's luxury brand Bentley in Crewe planned southeast of Liverpool. dpa

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Diamonds for April

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 05:10:02 PM »

Ernst August Jr got engaged to his girlfriend of five years Ekaterina Malysheva. They are planning to marry in 2017 in Lower Saxony, probably at Marienburg Castle.

https://translate.google....enter_pos3&edit-text=

http://www.bunte.de/royal...tml#h=main-presenter_pos3
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 07:28:01 AM »

Ernst August Jr got engaged to his girlfriend of five years Ekaterina Malysheva. They are planning to marry in 2017 in Lower Saxony, probably at Marienburg Castle.

https://translate.google....enter_pos3&edit-text=

http://www.bunte.de/royal...tml#h=main-presenter_pos3

I hope Junior is a much better human being than his father.  If they are much the same I pity poor Ekaterina.
AddiesGirl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2016, 09:24:26 AM »

Wonder if senior will surface long enough to make an appearance at his heir's wedding, he sure has fallen off the face of the earth since his Simona escapades. Simona was cut from the same mold as Slitzerella, they're both low rent call girl types IMO.

Would Caroline be invited, how is her relationship with Jr? I can't imagine she'd show up if EA is there, but you know these jet setters never fail to surprise me.

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
melusina

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2016, 02:52:52 PM »

I can't imagine her presence at this wedding, not so much because of EA, but because of the grooms Ma. Apparently she wasn't too thrilled that her BF Caroline hooked up with her hubby..
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2016, 03:06:57 PM »

The relationship between Ernst Jr. and Caroline seems to be good/cordial, at least in public. Even after EA abandoned discretion and his responsibilities EA Jr. and his brother have been invited to events in Monaco. After all they're the brothers of Caroline's youngest daughter, and she'll surely be at the wedding.

I wonder if Felipe will attend, he's one of the groom's godparents. (Sofia and EA are first cousins, her mother was a Hanover princess)

melusina

Baby Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2016, 03:23:31 PM »

The relations between Caroline and EA's boys seem indeed to be decent. However my guess is that if his mother still feels uncomfortable about Caroline, Junior might expect her to stay away on that occasion.... but I'm obviously just speculating.
Maybe the adults have all moved on
AddiesGirl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2016, 09:17:46 PM »

The relations between Caroline and EA's boys seem indeed to be decent. However my guess is that if his mother still feels uncomfortable about Caroline, Junior might expect her to stay away on that occasion.... but I'm obviously just speculating.
Maybe the adults have all moved on

Thanks melusina & Clara for the replies, I wasn't considering Jr's mom  Blush So probably no Caroline, perhaps that will make Sr more likely to attend? It will be interesting to see for that reason, but also because I just loooove European weddings involving former royal families, they're always...uhm...interesting  Wink

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 07:26:22 PM »

October 31
Ernst August jr. von Hannover is getting married at Marienburg

Ernst August Jr. von Hannover marries the beautiful Russian Ekaterina and returns to his home.

The castle Marienburg has brought the Hannovers very little luck over time. Queen Marie (1818-1907) lived there just one year before she went into exile against when the war was lost.

Ernst August (62) married his first wife Chantal (61) in the chapel of Marienburg, but the marriage did not work out.

Now to the good fortune sees to return to the headquarters of the erstwhile kings of Hannover: After their vows next July, Ernst August Jr. (33) and Ekaterina Malysheva (30) want to move from their adopted home of London to Lower Saxony, as the bride stated:
- "I will move to Germany next year".

We met the Russian at the opening of the vernissage in studio Unit9 in London, owned by the billion heir Alexander Flick (30, "Water"):
- "To prepare myself to live in Germany, I'm currently learning the language"

The marriage will be in front of several hundred guests at the Marienburg. Among the Spanish royal couple and almost the entire royal family of Monaco.

The relocation to Germany is not an easy decision for Ernst August Jr. and his fiancee. The Prince has grown up and lived in England and has never lived in Hannover. He speaks English perfectly, but is struggling a bit with German. But because of his sense of duty he decided to his adopted country in order to be present in his principality.

It won't be easy for his future wife as well for she belongs to the English hip high society, designing shrill catsuits and parties with Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis (34) and Kate Moss (42). Hannover also means to be seen on shooting festivals and exhibition openings - or to lead the mayor of Pattensen through the castle. But fortunately one can jet off for a short visit from Hannover to London, visit old friends - there are up to five direct flights a day.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 09:18:08 PM »

Both his parents are native German speakers? How can he not speak the language. If that is true, it is indeed very telling.

I think Alexandra will be the only one showing up for the wedding. Caroline does not show up because of the state of her marriage and because of the headlines if she is in the picture with her former best friend Chantal - who she betrayed.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2016, 06:05:23 PM »

Is his mother German or French speaking? I just know she is from Switzerland. So he can't speak the language properly but claims to have a German title and wants to play German "prince"  Nono
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2016, 07:01:27 PM »

According to the Austrian press Ernst-August is very ill.
AddiesGirl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2016, 07:21:23 PM »

According to the Austrian press Ernst-August is very ill.

Not surprising, you can only abuse your body so much before it gives out on you. Horrible that he puts his family and friends through the ordeal of watching his self-destruction. I've been wondering where he was holed-up.

Star dk, can you post a link to one of the articles you read if it's not too much trouble? Thanks.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2016, 09:34:39 PM »

BUNTE de had an article in February about him not being well, and living like a recluse in Austria

Ernst August of Hanover - Disappeared!

Ernst August of Hanover was the heart of aristocratic society. We have not seen him since 2014.

When the family meets, there is often talk about the person who did not come. This was also the case in the beginning of February, when Alexandra zu Leiningen (57) buried her mother in law Princess Eilika (? 87) in Amorbach (Lower Franconia).

Ernst August Jr. (32), his brother Christian (30) and their mother Chantal Hochuli (60) paid their respects - only one did not: Alexandras brother Ernst August of Hanover (61). Ironically, he is the chief of the Guelph-house.

The prince has not appeared in public for over a year now. He had retired to his hunting residence in Austria and goes rarely out of the house, it was said at the funeral. He was in poor health and suffering from depression-like mood swings. If one tries to get in contact with him at retreat in Gruenau, the answer is silence. Too powerful his family is here. His solitary estate is in the forest, guarded by dogs and can only be reached via a private road. Only chosen ones are admitted.

What happened there - Why is one of the most important and powerful nobles of Europe suddenly shunning the public?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2016, 09:42:16 PM »

BUNTE de had an article in February about him not being well, and living like a recluse in Austria

Ernst August of Hanover - Disappeared!

Ernst August of Hanover was the heart of aristocratic society. We have not seen him since 2014.

When the family meets, there is often talk about the person who did not come. This was also the case in the beginning of February, when Alexandra zu Leiningen (57) buried her mother in law Princess Eilika (? 87) in Amorbach (Lower Franconia).

Ernst August Jr. (32), his brother Christian (30) and their mother Chantal Hochuli (60) paid their respects - only one did not: Alexandras brother Ernst August of Hanover (61). Ironically, he is the chief of the Guelph-house.

The prince has not appeared in public for over a year now. He had retired to his hunting residence in Austria and goes rarely out of the house, it was said at the funeral. He was in poor health and suffering from depression-like mood swings. If one tries to get in contact with him at retreat in Gruenau, the answer is silence. Too powerful his family is here. His solitary estate is in the forest, guarded by dogs and can only be reached via a private road. Only chosen ones are admitted.

What happened there - Why is one of the most important and powerful nobles of Europe suddenly shunning the public?

Is this code for "his drinking problem has gotten tremendously out of hand and he is in a serious health crisis"?  Or, he suffers from untreated mental illness? 

That's how I read it.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: