Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Papa Slurupson?  (Read 93853 times)
lilibeth

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 06:42:28 PM »

Pa donaldson is hanger on.  For some reason, I am not surprised.
autumn

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »

This event for 2007 marks it's 4th consecutive year...so obviously created for Prof Pappa... Roll Eyes

http://www.bccd.dk/Events...ll%2030%20Oct%202004.aspx

Autumn Ball 2004

The British Chamber of Commerce would like to announce that tickets are now available for purchase for this years Autumn Ball. A special event organised to celebrate the launch of the Chamber. We hope that you will invite some guests on our behalf to celebrate what is deemed to be yet another memorable occasion.

Really O/T but I love your avatar! I just sae the movie and wow, was I creeped out in the end Yikes

Thanks!

Sorry I go offtopic here...   If you haven't yet, read the book "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil".  It's even better!  There is more character development, great dialogue and a lengthier plot (2 trials vs. 1)  I'd love to go to Savannah, Georgia sometime... Smiley

OT myself

I heard that the statue in your avatar was removed from the cemetary because it was attracting too much attention by fans of the book and movie. Too bad, I wanted to go see it. I loved the movie, I've just started reading the book
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 08:48:48 PM »

Sue Surrogate Slurpson is highly indiscreet, an unimpresive 'penny dreadful' crime writer, and a really big social climber. In this interview:

http://kvinder.bt.dk/index.php?id=1562

the publishers of her new book ask her not to discuss you know who, but she does (as Maria said) and some of the things are very revealing....

Under the heading (Ringen sluttet) - The Circle closed, or words to that effect, she says, 'When John and I realised that we should move to Denmark, it was like a ring that had closed. It was just as though that it should happen  Tongue...(rather like the destiny bilge that Mosh spat out!) My life has changed since the wedding (not her own mark you, but Mosh's!!) I've suddenly become a public person, (congratulations Sue!  ) people stare when I walk down the street (could be something to do with what she is wearing... Whistle ), I hate that kind of attention, it's like being under surveillance. When John (that's Big Chief Slurper) and I go shopping, and buy some toys, I can feel the flash from the cameras, and that they have found out that we are buying some thing for Xtian and Decibella, I have put things back on the shelf before, and walked out. People also stop and tell me that CPM is fantastic and how they love her, but that is right, she really is fantastic  Dead 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a gob full from someone who had been asked not to discuss the occupants of Bogan Villa, it's called shooting your mouth off, - obviously another big bogan, unaccustomed to the lifestyle she now has  Laugh bounce

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
tcty

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 09:12:49 PM »

Sue Surrogate Slurpson is highly indiscreet, an unimpresive 'penny dreadful' crime writer, and a really big social climber. In this interview:

I hate that kind of attention, it's like being under surveillance. When John (that's Big Chief Slurper) and I go shopping, and buy some toys, I can feel the flash from the cameras, and that they have found out that we are buying some thing for Xtian and Decibella, I have put things back on the shelf before, and walked out. People also stop and tell me that CPM is fantastic and how they love her, but that is right, she really is fantastic  Dead 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't resist mentioning this, but how about ordering online?  Then she won't get the attention she so hated.   Supercontent
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 09:33:19 PM »

Why is it a big deal if someone see what she is buying Xtian? something perhaps to do with the age group she is choosing from (6 to 12 months range)  Blush
Sounds like she only buys for the royal grandkids, nothing for Pa's other grandkids Cry
jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 09:43:46 PM »

the publishers of her new book ask her not to discuss you know who, but she does (as Maria said) and some of the things are very revealing....

Under the heading (Ringen sluttet) - The Circle closed, or words to that effect, she says, 'When John and I realised that we should move to Denmark, it was like a ring that had closed. It was just as though that it should happen  Tongue...(rather like the destiny bilge that Mosh spat out!) My life has changed since the wedding (not her own mark you, but Mosh's!!) I've suddenly become a public person, (congratulations Sue!  ) people stare when I walk down the street (could be something to do with what she is wearing... Whistle ), I hate that kind of attention, it's like being under surveillance. When John (that's Big Chief Slurper) and I go shopping, and buy some toys, I can feel the flash from the cameras, and that they have found out that we are buying some thing for Xtian and Decibella, I have put things back on the shelf before, and walked out. People also stop and tell me that CPM is fantastic and how they love her, but that is right, she really is fantastic  Dead 

Quite a gob full from someone who had been asked not to discuss the occupants of Bogan Villa, it's called shooting your mouth off, - obviously another big bogan, unaccustomed to the lifestyle she now has  Laugh bounce

lupina

How nice, buy some toys for the grandkids with all the money in the world, but nothing for the ones that are middle class and that they never see!  Wink
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 10:21:49 PM »

lupina

How nice, buy some toys for the grandkids with all the money in the world, but nothing for the ones that are middle class and that they never see!  Wink

She has been quoted as saying she feels as though Xtian & Izzy are her very own grandkids, think she made it very clear by that remark that the others dont count for much in her life.  Whistle
They might surprise us all and come visit Pa's other kids for Christmas instead of hanging around Denmark waiting for a few crumbs from Daisy's table Laughing
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 10:28:45 PM »

I have a strong instinctive sense that if the tide turned against Mary, Susan Moody would no longer be her champion.
jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 10:38:44 PM »

They might surprise us all and come visit Pa's other kids for Christmas instead of hanging around Denmark waiting for a few crumbs from Daisy's table

That would be a big surprise, and I doubt it will happen unless Mary, Frederik and kids decide to have an Aussie Christmas this year.  In that case, I'm sure John and Susan will make an Australian visit.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 10:39:40 PM »

Oh, they´ve been busy slurping up some whisky...slurp...hic...
according to Dagbladet Ringsted,they are now royals:

Dagbladet Ringsted 17/10/2007
En whisky-festival med royalt besøg

GISSELFELD: På fredag er der whisky-festival i Gisselfelds ridesal og stalde.

De 900 billetter der var sat til salg er blevet revet væk, og whisky-feinsmeckerne får da også noget for de 200 kroner de har betalt. De får nemlig mulighed for at smage på 50 forskellige whiskyer og 10 cognacer.

Men derudover er arrangementet blevet lovet royalt besøg!

- Kronprinsesse Marys forældre John Donaldson og hans kone kommer med sikkerhed, og der er mulighed for at Kronprins Frederik også kigger forbi til en smagsprøve, fortæller Michael Seindal fra Tønden. Han har i sin butik i Haslev solgt 400 af de 900 billetter.

Source:Dagbladet Ringsted

Plum Royale

Medium Member

United States United States

Misha Prokhorov is a hysterical drama czar!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 12:12:07 AM »

So Step-Moody, thinks that she, is a celebrity in her own right? How many posters here have relatives  in Denmark who can  recognize her at a glance and not assume she's just a badly dressed dumpy granny?  are  locals  selling pic's to the press? what a ego! Nono or is it wishful thinking???
Plum

" .. By the way, the beauty of our Russian women, their ability to elegantly pointed, sexy and trendy dress does not give anyone the right to call them prostitutes!
 I love heifers when they audition for me!
sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 12:55:16 PM »

This event for 2007 marks it's 4th consecutive year...so obviously created for Prof Pappa... Roll Eyes

http://www.bccd.dk/Events...ll%2030%20Oct%202004.aspx

Autumn Ball 2004

The British Chamber of Commerce would like to announce that tickets are now available for purchase for this years Autumn Ball. A special event organised to celebrate the launch of the Chamber. We hope that you will invite some guests on our behalf to celebrate what is deemed to be yet another memorable occasion.

Really O/T but I love your avatar! I just sae the movie and wow, was I creeped out in the end Yikes

Thanks!

Sorry I go offtopic here...   If you haven't yet, read the book "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil".  It's even better!  There is more character development, great dialogue and a lengthier plot (2 trials vs. 1)  I'd love to go to Savannah, Georgia sometime... Smiley

OT myself

I heard that the statue in your avatar was removed from the cemetary because it was attracting too much attention by fans of the book and movie. Too bad, I wanted to go see it. I loved the movie, I've just started reading the book

I envy you while you read it for the first time - how exciting that book is! Smiley

I didn't hear about the statue being moved.  Shoot.  My uncle lives @ 45 minutes from there in Hilton Head, NC.  Gotta go see him now... Tongue

BTT - If Prof Daddy's slurping is so evident now, imagine when ME is Q ME?  I shudder... Nerves
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 02:37:06 PM »

Step Moody gets a terrible review for her latest book from EB´s book critic.She has written the worst book he has read in a long time.An embarassment.

Moody sells many books her in DK.Quite many.Is it really a problem?
No,Moody and her publishers are obviously free to make money off her famous step-daughter.
In return, I reserve the right to warn danes against Moody´s coloured(trashy?) thriller/detective novel.It is one of the worst books I have read so far.
http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl.../kultur/article355344.ece
http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...kkendte/article219810.ece
Hun har netop skrevet en af de ringeste bøger, han længe har læst

Moody sælger mange bøger herhjemme. Rigtig mange. Er det så et problem?

Næh, det står selvfølgelig Moody og hendes forlag frit for at score kassen på hendes berømte steddatter.

Til gengæld forbeholder jeg mig retten til at advare danskerne mod Moodys kulørte krimi. Det er en af de ringeste bøger, jeg længe har læst.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:15:51 PM by Jazzy, Reason: corrections » Logged

Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 05:14:28 PM »

Step Moody gets a terrible review for her latest book from EB´s book critic.She has written the worst book he has read in a long time.An embarassment.

Moody sells many books her in DK.Quite many.Is it really a problem?
No,Moody and her publishers are obviously free to make money off her famous step-daughter.
In return, I reserve the right to warn danes against Moody´s coloured(trashy?) thriller/detective novel.It is one of the worst books I have read so far.
http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl.../kultur/article355344.ece
http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...kkendte/article219810.ece
Hun har netop skrevet en af de ringeste bøger, han længe har læst

Moody sælger mange bøger herhjemme. Rigtig mange. Er det så et problem?

Næh, det står selvfølgelig Moody og hendes forlag frit for at score kassen på hendes berømte steddatter.

Til gengæld forbeholder jeg mig retten til at advare danskerne mod Moodys kulørte krimi. Det er en af de ringeste bøger, jeg længe har læst.

Maybe Stepmom Slurper should pull a Trine and sell something of interest  Tongue
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 09:46:37 PM »

I find it incredibly tacky the way she's promoted. No way in hell (sorry Secret ) would she sell so many books if it wasn't because of Mary. I'm amazed that Margrethe doesn't have a problem with this Huh? We've NEVER had a relative of any girl friend of Fred's doing anything like this - the only thing I can think of is Maria Montell making records but she dod so before Fred so it doesn't really compare.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: