Since Joachim & Marie didn't attend Graasten, I wonder if they turn up for the Olympics. It was said that they won't be there at the opening, but come later, but from the DRF calendar there would be just a small gap, and I cannot imagine that they would fly up there for one day July 27
- The Royal Family will attend the Olympic Games in period 27 July - 12th august.- H.R.H. Prince Joachim is regent in the period 27 - 29 July.
- H.R.H. Prince Consort participates in opening of "Imagination - Discover the Danish Spirit", London, (11:00)
- The Royal Couple participating in the Olympic Games opening reception at Buckingham Palace, London (16:15)- H.R.H. Prince Joachim receives participants in the Chinese Executive Leadership Forum (16:30)
- The Royal Couple, Crown Prince Couple, and H.R.H. Princess Benedikte attends the opening of the Olympic Games, London (19:30)July 28
The Royal Couple will host a reception for businesses on the royal yacht Dannebrog (19:00)July 30
- Public audience at Christiansborg Palace (10:00) Daisy is back- H.R.H. Prince Joachim participates at the opening of CIOR/CIOMR Congress in 2012 and at reception, Copenhagen (17:30)July 31H.R.H. Princess Marie opens theater festival NEATA at Sønderborg Castle (18:55)August 4-5H.R.H. Prince Joachim participates and attends as patron the 2012 Copenhagen Historic Grand PrixAugust 12H.R.H. Princess Marie hands over as Protector " Bella Nordic Jewellery Award ", Bella Center, Copenhagen