Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams about royals  (Read 10279 times)
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 10:11:13 PM »

No dreams about Royals but I did have a rather ummmm interesting dream about Joe Manganiello this weekend.  Blush Drool Blush  Sadly the alarm clock had to go off and bring me back to reality.  Real mad

Oh, those alarm clocks! I had the wildest dream once. I was on another planet. It was inhabited, and the people there (I think they wee people....) were technologically very advanced, but they had chosen to go back to a simple, rural, almost Amish-like lifestyle.
I was flying around in a little airborne vehicle, and I saw some of the people at a distance. They were standing in a field, wearing munk-like clothes with hoodies up, but all of them had their backs to me. Soooo, I wanted to see them from the front, and right the second I was about to fly in front of them, my alarm clock went off. DAMN!  Ranting

SEXY,SEXY!!!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 10:27:38 PM »

If I'm reading this site right before I go to bed, I tend to have dreams involving royals.  Usually they'll just appear in the background.  Nothing exciting or interesting ever happens in these dreams though Thumb down 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 02:41:42 PM »

I woke up this morning after a dream where Mary had another kid!  Nerves She was all glowing with delight in it, coming out of the hospital/church (not sure if it was the baptism or what) with a baby boy in her arms, dressed in a weird dark blue dress and a hat that kinda looked like a witch's hat. The kid had some very weird and stupid name like Prince Pølse Bogan Bruce Bertil Nerderic or something like that. No-one knew she'd been pregnant and in the dream I came here to see the threads and everyone was talking about a surrogate mother. Wow, let's hope that wasn't one of my premonition dreams!  Huh?  
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 03:18:20 PM »

I woke up this morning after a dream where Mary had another kid!  Nerves She was all glowing with delight in it, coming out of the hospital/church (not sure if it was the baptism or what) with a baby boy in her arms, dressed in a weird dark blue dress and a hat that kinda looked like a witch's hat. The kid had some very weird and stupid name like Prince Pølse Bogan Bruce Bertil Nerderic or something like that. No-one knew she'd been pregnant and in the dream I came here to see the threads and everyone was talking about a surrogate mother. Wow, let's hope that wasn't one of my premonition dreams!  Huh?  

Grin lol. that's too funny!  Star
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 09:34:02 PM »

I absolutely love the name Nerderic. That would have been soooooo perfect for a child of Mary and Frederic. Jumping

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 10:35:11 PM »

I absolutely love the name Nerderic. That would have been soooooo perfect for a child of Mary and Frederic. Jumping

Maybe Gui and Steph can use it now..?  Laugh bounce
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 07:42:40 AM »

Wow Nerderic is hilarious.

I recently had a weird dream where William and I were in LOVE and sneaking behind Kate's back. I woke up with the desire to go take a bath in Clorox because I find him awful to look at but in the dream I just couldn't get enough of ol Seabiscuit.

I also have this really weird recurring dream. I am always going into some sort of Wal-Mart type store with my niece and she drags me to the toy section. And I realize that on the bottom row there are these little Princess action figures and I become really excited because apparently in the dream I secretly collect them. I'm always looking for a Letizia ( in the red Varela dress) but the Letizia's are always sold out. The Mary's are fully in stock(are we surprised?) and the Maximas are almost sold out but I already own them. I continue looking through them when I finally find a Mathilde (in her wedding dress) and I'm always really excited because Mathilde's are hard to find. When I wake up I totally think, " Wow what a loser," about my dream self.
boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 04:30:35 AM »

Have dreamed that I met Fred and Mary and that Mary was actually really super sweet.  In the dream I could NOT wait to get on RD and tell everyone that we were wrong, so very very wrong.  Then I woke and laughed and thought that was funny, so very very funny.  That was ages ago....probably a couple of years ago at least.

And then just last week I dreamed that I got to meet Diana.  I don't know if she was still alive, or never died, or we were both in heaven, but I shook her hand, we chatted for a moment about the occasion (some kind of opening or a gala) and then she moved on.  I then kicked myself (in the dream) that I did not think to curtesy, because I had practiced and practiced.  Hahaha

Laugh bounce

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 12:53:48 PM »

I dreamt about Mary tonight.
Weird dream, we were in the hallway of my very first appartment, there were heaps of shoes on the floor and Mary tried to tidy them all up: kids shoes, women's, men's, sneakers etc (like a hallway would look when your daughters don't believe in putting shoes away and each have a couple of friends for a visit)
Anyway, we got into a neighbourly chat about grocery store prices and that the young couple on the first floor was expecting (William and Kate, yes!!) we talked about school, apparently Mary's and my kids  went to the same school and Mary was in charge of the annual Thanks-giving parade with the Grand-ma of another child giving her a hard time on the costumes (hello Daisy). She also complained about Fred not pulling his weight, a friendly neighbourly chat with a promise to meet for a coffee one of the next days...
The thing that however made me laugh the most the next morning when I woke up was:
in that second when you wake up and still remember and ponder the dream, the only thing that absolutely flabberghasted me was not living next door to ManFred and WillWait, but the fact that I with my entire family was still living in my first appartment..... Tongue

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 01:55:49 PM »

I dreamed about Derf&Mares last night. Mosh had decided that she was going to have another child to spite us dishers and hold on to the fairytale. So they had another child, a daughter, who was babtised at my local church (so pretty small and lowkey). Mary didn't care that it was small and private because she really only had the kid to flip the bird at us and show that she was still in control of Derf and the medias. To show her control she decided to be true to her bogan nature and therefore named the girl Merecity (pronounced meREsitty) Love Tiger Disney. After the ceremony, Fred was interviewed by BB and said that they were so happy and just loved all the new names and that Merecity was a name Mosh just liked from Oz, Love because they luuuuurved the little girl, Tiger because it meant strong and Disney because she was a little princess. I remember thinking in the dream that it was the corniest and least Danish name I'd ever heard.

So I guess if F&M ever have kid number 5, she'll be called Princess Merecity Love Tiger Disney of Denmark.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 02:01:30 PM by Harley » Logged

aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2013, 01:08:30 PM »

Grin   your dreams make me feel less of a twit
just dreamt about scruffy & reptile    Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush have been on this board to much
he was really boring and stupid and melancholic. he was doing a film or series in america. he´s american was actually quite good. i watched him reherse or the film being shot. the acting was lousy. i remember feeling ashamed for him. i think we were together. (i know terribly embarrassing)
then  suddely i was dining with the family and other important swedes. he was still at the set. they were critisising snakey and i was defending her. suddenly she was sitting next to me. first we were getting on. she had soft dark brown hair not black. i checked and it was natural. soon after that she started hating me and we were arguing. she turned blonde. she was shouting at me for steeling carly from her.after some of that i woke up. phew.
thanx guys for planting that dream in my head.  Crap  Wink
so you won´t tell anyone, will you...
 Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2013, 06:32:09 PM »

I often have dreams about royals.  It happens if I'm reading this site right before I go to bed. 

If they show up in my dreams, they usually aren't doing anything specific other than hanging around in the background.  For instance, I'll dream that I am at school or something, and then I'll say to myself in the dream, "Why is Anne-Marie of Greece in this classroom" Laugh bounce Laughing

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »

I dreamt twice about Mares and how nice she really is!  Laugh bounce

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2013, 06:38:57 PM »

I dreamt twice about Mares and how nice she really is!  Laugh bounce
Really?  Laugh bounce Laughing

Did you wake up laughing and thinking, "That was obviously just a dream"?! Laugh bounce

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2013, 06:40:52 PM »

I think It's just that in real life I do not snark people around me  I am not critical towards people I actually meet and I don't think the worse on them and this board is an anomaly my brain is trying to settle It  Thinking

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: