Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams about royals  (Read 10277 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2013, 07:40:19 PM »

I think It's just that in real life I do not snark people around me  I am not critical towards people I actually meet and I don't think the worse on them and this board is an anomaly my brain is trying to settle It  Thinking

That makes perfect sense.  I'm the same way. Yes

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2013, 11:43:20 PM »

I think It's just that in real life I do not snark people around me  I am not critical towards people I actually meet and I don't think the worse on them and this board is an anomaly my brain is trying to settle It  Thinking

That makes perfect sense.  I'm the same way. Yes

that's better. at least you have a legitimate reason for dreaming about These People.  Grin oh well it's better than nightmares from a Horror film, i think. Thinking
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2013, 01:38:23 AM »

One night I dreamt I was being chased by the children of the Corn. Woke up with a real start Shocked
sleepyvalentina

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2013, 01:48:53 AM »

One night I dreamt I was being chased by the children of the Corn. Woke up with a real start Shocked

That's enough to give anyone a cold sweat!  Nerves 

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2013, 09:27:11 AM »

Perhaps my cold and the meds are to blame but I had a royal nightmare last night. It was beyond disturbing because it was so realistic. I cannot recall the last time I was so disturbed by a dream. Usually my nightmares have a supernatural element that I can laugh off when I wake up because it was unrealistic but I have the chills thinking about the dream now. I wasn't involved in what was happening I was just watching it unfold on the news. Nerves   

I'm not going to describe it here because it was about Leti and I think we unfortunately have Spanish enthusiasts lurking who would enjoy it too much.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2013, 01:04:35 PM »

How funny, I too had a dream about them a couple of days ago. They moved into my neighborhood. Crazypants came over to introduce herself. She was really nice, talkative and spoke excellent French with me. She asked me to come over for a cup o tea, and wouldn't stop talking. I could tell she really wanted to be friends with me and I just couldn't figure out how to politely tell her to get lost.

Was so releived to wake up! She's not my neighbour, hallelujah!! Supercontent
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2013, 04:30:28 PM »

I dream't that Princess Margaret and I lived in a trailer and we had glued wood to it and called it a log cabin

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
aravis

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2013, 05:18:04 PM »

Tongue. jonathan. Star   that's my dads dream.  do you have anything along the lines of freddy?   Laugh bounce
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2013, 05:53:36 PM »

I dream't that Princess Margaret and I lived in a trailer and we had glued wood to it and called it a log cabin

So tell me then, Jonathan ... how was the moonshine?!   
Duchess of Lisbon

Mini Member

Portugal Portugal

Tihi

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2013, 09:02:38 PM »

Tonight I dreamt that I was chatting with Madde on Facebook and that we were talking about our dogs!!! LOL 
Rescue

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2013, 06:35:04 PM »

Last night I dreamt that Mary came to my home, which was some kind of school, and gave me a capybara to nurse beacuse it's mother had abandoned it. Despite that fact that it was male I named it Mary.
I dressed it in baby clothes, lay it in a crib, fed it with a bottle, and transported it around in a pram. Once in a while Mary would come and check up on how I was doing. She was very nice and maternal.
The Capybara was adorable, but it was a seriously weird dream clearly inspired by my activity here, and all of Future Crayon's capybara photos.
Mimi on Royaldish

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2013, 07:27:39 PM »

A couple of months ago, I had the strangest dream. I had quite forgotten about it until I stumbled across this thread.

Anyhow, I dreamt that Snakey and Dumbo had gotten enganged. Snakey was in a talk show, dancing around the studio, and obviously thrilled beyond compare. Then Dumbo asked me out for a cup of coffee. WTF???  Crazy

Luckily I woke up right after that. But is was quite disturbing nonetheless. It was also the very first time that any famous people make an appearance in any of my dreams. In this case I would rather call it a nightmare, though.   Nerves
aravis

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2013, 09:21:15 PM »

Laughing what funny dreams mimi & rescue. anyone feeling maternal  Whistle
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 07:47:16 AM »

Last night I dreamt that Mary came to my home, which was some kind of school, and gave me a capybara to nurse beacuse it's mother had abandoned it. Despite that fact that it was male I named it Mary.
I dressed it in baby clothes, lay it in a crib, fed it with a bottle, and transported it around in a pram. Once in a while Mary would come and check up on how I was doing. She was very nice and maternal.
The Capybara was adorable, but it was a seriously weird dream clearly inspired by my activity here, and all of Future Crayon's capybara photos.

Hooray for brain washing!

I had a dream in which I briefly met Princess Marie and she was extremely small but very pleasant.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:01 AM »

A friend once emailed me the most hilarious nightmare:
She found herself in a Weight watcher meeting with Fergie. She said it was very much like the Little Britain version.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: