Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paralympic Games 29 Aug - 9 Sept  (Read 41324 times)
royalwatcher2010

Large Member

Canada Canada

Yellow Pride!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »

Eurgenie's brows are somewhat flat - her eyes are such a strong point and would really pop if she plucked a little on the underside of her eyebrows.
Eliza B

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2012, 02:32:30 PM »

I love that there was still a royal presence at the paralympics.  Sorry late to the discussion.

And I'm glad Eugenie could step in for Harry - shows the York girls really are willing to help out the family and hopefully they'll have a role in the future (even part time) and not be completely cut out.  Charles doesn't understand, the holy-trio isn't going to be enough to support the C&C reign.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: September 10, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »

one more pic of daniel
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

United States United States

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »

looks like Eward got some sun! I like the York girls and hope they do get to step in more but that dress on Eug....not a good choice for her hips and a** which she inherited from her mum. Actually both girls are quite 'hippy' but Bea runs a lot and is able to look more curvey than wide.
Emily
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2012, 01:23:41 AM »

Here's Princess Anne doing the Mo-bot at the Parade in London:

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2012, 11:24:04 AM »

Did Fred and Mary catch up with "the couple's good friend" Emilie Jerichau while in London, where she lives? The Palace described Emilie as a friend of the COUPLE, not just Fred, so surely they will have caught up - Emilie having been close enough to the couple, for Mary to trust Fred to cuddle her "good friend" Emilie in that nightclub!

Fred's friend sure is  a party gal! (See comment under "Living Wild and Young And Free!") Can someone translate?

https://www.facebook.com/...amp;session_id=1333179348
tatty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2012, 10:53:12 PM »

Only got to post once on Thursday before I was pulled away from the computer.  Shocked

But YAY - I was given some tickets for the Paralympics on Wednesday, had an amazing day - got to see the tennis doubles final between TeamGB and TeamUSA - Birgitte gave out the medals.

I did take photos but when I try to transfer them onto the computer the screen freezes, my friend took some though so will try to post his.

OMG how exciting, do post up the photos, please please,  Star

Secret any chance her Son in law ( the hot hot one) was there 

Sorry for the late reply TB, forgot to check this thread.

My friend sent me the photos he took, they're very small but will post them now, you can barely make things out.

It was a great day though, I had been loving the Olympics and Paralympics so I was so excited to be able to go - I didn't get tickets for the stadium sadly  Cry but got tickets for the park, we could walk around and go into the different arenas. We got to see the wheelchair tennis and then some wheelchair rugby, they call it Murder Ball, and I can see why - it's lethal. Number 3 on the Aussie team was vicious lol

Apparently, we heard later that Cameron was at the rugby after us, if I had known he was going to be there I would have stayed and thrown some tomatoes 

tatty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »

^^^ that's Birgitte giving out the medals - sorry it's so small, we didn't have the best seats

Sadly neither Gary nor Alex were there, otherwise it would take a gold medal to drag me away Smiley

At the rugby there was this cool thing called 'bongo-cam' - they superimposed a set of bongos on the screen and when the camera panned to you in the crowd you had to act like you were playing the bongos on the screen - some people were going mad for it - it was a great atmosphere.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: