Baroness enjoys summer the fullest with her children
- We found a secret place, and we can even ride there. At least mom and me, says eight-year old Alexander, who last week was on vacation at Valdemar's Castle with her mother and her two younger siblings, Josephine five and little Nicholas to eighteen months.
"The secret place" as close to the palace that Alexander could easily handle the ride, while Jospehine had to sit back with his mother and little Nicholas in a chair behind the baby girl Cecilie bike.
- We love summer in Denmark, says Caroline Fleming, and this week has been absolutely fantastic. Alexander has been very good at cycling, and Josephine practicing also in his little red bike. It is far more at home on the lawn.
Lunch bags, fishing nets and crab
- Yesterday she drove straight into a bush, says Alexander and hurries then to add: "But she had not hurt herself, did Josephine?" And while little sister shaking her head, goes Caroline and baby girl started to get kids bike helmets clamped attached to the kids.
- When we are in Denmark, we have the bread pieces. With delicious cold cuts from the butcher. It loves children, says Caroline, while she ranks bag with all the goodies for baby girl. Even should she namely cycling with Alexander's fishing nets.
- Sander has captured both the crabs and water men, and yesterday there was also a small fish in the net, says Caroline and tells us that children also have helped to feed the pheasants. Also little Nicholas, who otherwise enjoy themselves with their own outdoor playthings, standing on the lawn behind the white garden gate with a sign "Private".
Caroline Fleming, who in September will turn 37 years, is the summer dressed in a short, patterned dress, slippers and hair gathered in a braid at the side. She enjoys being "home" even though Valdemar's Castle is now transferred to her father. When the summer holidays in Denmark is over, take Caroline Fleming returned to London where she and the children live. She expects it will be before, the Olympics ends.
- I have read that there would be so much traffic chaos in the city, but I think it is a little exaggerated, she says to IMAGE magazine.
But first summer on Tåsinge enjoyed, and right now is the "secret place" where all today, a walk in the water.
- But then we say no more, says Caroline with a smile, as she bikes pioneer Josephine back, closely followed by Alexander and the back a little perplexed Nicholas with a red helmet on the baby girl's bike.
K! Two observations:
1) is she still pregnant, or is that the dress in Photo # 2?
2) is she wearing Marie's dress, or do they have the same one?