Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 177   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 560929 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:54:23 PM »

Felipe and Letizia, love under the hawthorn tree, film at Chamberí and the official photo at the website

http://marta-cibelina.blo...oficial-de-la-pagina-web/

It was last Saturday, in the evening session at the Verdi cinemas in the Chamberí neighbourhood, near Madrid's Plaza de Quevedo. The Prince and Princess of Asturias went to see a movie with a title and a theme extremely suggestive for a couple like them: 'Love under the hawthorn tree. Very well matched in jeans, blue polo shirt and t-shirt and various goodies to share. The Princess, as the woman sitting next to her told me, must have had a great holiday. She looked very good in her sport or casual look, in which she feels so comfortable. The film is one of what we used to call a high-brow film, that is, good and minority cinema, unlike what liked to watch, without going any further, Isabel Sartorius, who had a great time with films like 'My Big Greek Wedding ', etc ...

The Princess likes good movies, and they say, she's always spot on on her recommendations. Give what is Caesar's to Caesar.
'Love under the hawthorn', whose real title in the original language is Shan zha shu zhi lian, chronicles the adventures in Chinese subtitled in Castilian, of Jing, "a naive schoolgirl city, moved to a remote mountain village for "re-education" during the Cultural Revolution. Her father has been imprisoned for "right-wing policies", and her mother struggles to feed her three children. Jing knows that both her future and the welfare of her families depend on her good behavior in view of the authorities. A mistake would be enough to ruin their lives. But her wise and peaceful existence is disrupted when she falls for Sun, the charming son of a military elite. Because social difference that separates them, a romance between them is unthinkable. Moreover, dangerous. But the attraction is mutual and very powerful .... "
You won't deny that the story is romantic. Well, according to the source who told me the Saturday night of the Princes in detail, it seems that both really enjoyed the movie. Shortly, their daughters, who have been learning Mandarin Chinese, will be able to see Chinese films suitable for their age but without subtitles. The girls have turned out to be pretty bright. You can ask things to all members of the Royal Family on their new website , but is not guaranteed the answer. All questions they do, they say, they will come. The picture that appears is the official web page. The firm D Virgili, and copyright is Royal House of His Majesty the King. Will this photographer accept private commissions ? They look like movie stars, very fitting for this post...

F&L saw last Saturday this film: Shan zha shu zhi lian (Under the Hawthorn Tree)

Photos in Hola today from Anabolena at the Hispánico:

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zewdn8.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/20h59qf.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/30afbkx.jpg

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »

beautiful couple indeed 
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 02:54:16 PM »

They are solid, cultured and mingle with the masses  Thumb up

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 12:59:49 AM »

Wow, Leo's and Sofia's Mandarin is so advanced now? That's excellent! So at 6 & 4, they already speak 3 languages! They have really far-sighted parents.

F&L really have a lovely couple vibe and chemistry. I can't believe they actually sat among the audience. Where are their security? 
DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 01:30:22 AM »

Probably in the row behind. That's a great article, thanks for posting it, Clara.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 06:49:44 AM »

You can see the movie in youtube (I'm watching it right now).  A simple love story, but very beautifully made by the famous Chinese director Zhang Yimou.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...Axjw0&feature=related
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 07:04:26 AM »

the movie is what I thought Letizia will be into "artsy" movies  Thumb up

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 08:19:16 AM »

i hope that their tastes for movies are varied, and they don't like only these kind of movies, i would find them more interesting if they can go also to see a Disney movie  Yes
by way, i hope they didn't choose this movie to appear to be "intellectual"  
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 03:57:16 PM »

They saw all kinds of movies, also included James Bone movies, Batman ones. But they are indeed interested at different cultures, I think they are the best intellectually matched CP couple.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 09:56:50 PM »

A lot of us go to foreign movies not to be ``intellectual'' but because it's a great way to learn more about the world, and also because they are more interesting than much of what our domestic film industry has to offer.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 09:58:50 PM »

Wow, Leo's and Sofia's Mandarin is so advanced now? That's excellent! So at 6 & 4, they already speak 3 languages! They have really far-sighted parents.

F&L really have a lovely couple vibe and chemistry. I can't believe they actually sat among the audience. Where are their security? 

I don't think the blogger really knows  Wink

(Although she may have some insight, maybe she knows the teacher  Wink because she was one of the first to break the story of the Mandarin lessons)

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 07:57:41 AM »

so sofia, 4, will soon be able to watch a chinese film without having to rely on reading subtitles to understand what's going on.  LOL. such an insightful blogger.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 06:27:13 AM »

Felipe and Leti had dinner at Lamucca (a popular restaurant) Friday night.

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 06:33:24 AM »

so sofia, 4, will soon be able to watch a chinese film without having to rely on reading subtitles to understand what's going on.  LOL. such an insightful blogger.
Star
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 08:49:12 PM »

Felipe, Letizia and the infantitas were seen this evening at the ballet (The Nutcracker) It's all over twitter but there are no photos yet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 177   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: