Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 573353 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2625 on: February 05, 2017, 04:01:37 PM »

A lot more pics here http://josepgegundez.phot...WIZjfU6o/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2626 on: February 05, 2017, 04:19:17 PM »

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2627 on: February 05, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AueTlQDcXrg

janine1984

Micro Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #2628 on: February 05, 2017, 04:23:30 PM »

I like the way they promote their country.  Jumping

Lovely family
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2629 on: February 05, 2017, 04:30:39 PM »

Nice family,spooky pictures: they look like pics of ghosts taken by a ghostbuster in an hunted castle. Nerves
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2630 on: February 05, 2017, 05:36:47 PM »

What a nice surprise to wake up to! Thanks Nuno!  Star

So they went to Astun rather than Baquiera. Interesting. Doesn't the SRF have a vacation home in Baquiera?

The girls are really growing up! With the helmets on, it's hard to tell them apart. I like that they wore neon colors, no Scandinavian neutrals here.  Cute They seem to have basic moves down in the video. Only Leti could look so slim in bulky ski outfit. I'm green with envy.  Tongue

DM:
http://www.dailymail.co.u...enjoy-skiing-holiday.html
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2631 on: February 05, 2017, 05:40:21 PM »

LOL, looks like last years ski pants were a tad too small for the girls. I somewhat like that the outfits do not look like they had been snapped off the designer runway yesterday for a sum equivalent of a medium countries net weight. Letizia's outfit as well looks just like you see about hundreds on the pistes and slopes.
I also like that they accept, that they can never be totally private in their own country and gracefully pose for tourist pictures. I so hate the "Please, respect our privacy and stay out of our way" orders.
A friend once argued that, if the public stopped being interested, it would be the end of the celebrity and royal's privileged and way overpaid lifestyle. So they simply better shut up and accept the part and parcel... Angel

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2632 on: February 05, 2017, 07:09:55 PM »

A longer video of them skiing to the photoshoot. Leti and the girls don't look like beginners (at least not to me):

http://videos.heraldo.es/...-valle-del-aragon-JELnlR/
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2633 on: February 05, 2017, 08:01:39 PM »

I really like the thought that this royal family doesn't look like they have a huge security entourage.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2634 on: February 06, 2017, 11:19:23 AM »

Their security is super discreet, you don't see much of it but it's there Wink

@Laprincess, the Royal Family doesn't own a house in Baquiera, they do have a chalet at their disposal when they want to do there. The chalet belongs to the sky resort owners and they let the SRF members stay there for free, the royals would promote Baquiera. Because the strict rules under Felipe's reign to avoid any accusations of favouritism and shady influences on the Crown, I don't see them stay there much.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2635 on: February 06, 2017, 01:36:17 PM »

zimbio

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2636 on: February 06, 2017, 03:55:00 PM »

The girls are both stunning, but I'm thinking Sofia might turn out even more beautiful than Leonor when they grow up, which is interesting because I used to think the opposite.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2637 on: February 09, 2017, 11:39:27 PM »

semana

Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2638 on: February 10, 2017, 07:57:12 AM »

The girls are both stunning, but I'm thinking Sofia might turn out even more beautiful than Leonor when they grow up, which is interesting because I used to think the opposite.

My thoughts exactly!  Smiley
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2639 on: February 12, 2017, 09:50:02 PM »

This was such a wonderful surprise  If we're lucky from now on we'll have a winter family photo opportunity every year. For the last years (it actually started a couple of years before he became King) Felipe has spent a weekend with friends skiing in a different Spanish resort. (If I'm not mistaken he's already visited all the big ones). Of course the trashy press harped on and on about Letizia hating to ski and clipping his wings (lol), abandoning him, hating his favourite sport and blah, blah, blah. (This is now patently untrue, but even if Letizia didn't like skiing, what's the problem. Not everyone enjoys the same hobbies as their partner and Felipe surely enjoys spending time with his friends). It seems that now they consider the girls old enough to stand the public and press interest in the slopes, and decided to change things this year with a family photoshoot instead of Felipe with friends. Hopefully next year they'll do the same at a different ski resort.

Jaca stays in Huesca - according to radio Huesca Felipe and other members of the SRF already spent some time here for skiing.

Felipe and his parents and sisters have skied a lot in Candanchu (very close to Astun, in fact the same pass is used for both resorts and there's a free bus between them) even Letizia has. Candanchu's former director was the president of the Spanish Federation of Winter Sports and a friend of JC. Felipe asked him to be Letizia's ski instructor the winter before their wedding, and the three of them were seen skiing in Baqueira and Candanch?. Jaca is the biggest village in the area, it's an important place in Huesca because it's close to the three big ski resorts of the region (Candanchu, Astun and Formigal).
Letizia and Felipe in Candanchu in 2004:

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: