Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 The Royal Family attends opening of Parliament at Christiansborg Castle  (Read 27169 times)
janine1984

Micro Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2012, 01:54:01 PM »

I do not know, if it was already mentioned here or in any other topic. But due to this link http://monarchie.blog.cz/...osni-otevirani-parlamentu (in czech) the weekend before this event there was a conflict between Mary and Marie. The author of the blog has close friend between the queen´s stuff.
During the summer the whole family was not in contact, so the Queen invited them all for Fredensborg to spent the weekend before this event together. Unfortunately Marie pointed Christian if he could calm down, which upset Mary, who left with kids to Chancellery House, where they stayed till dinner. During the dinner was embarrasing silent.
The author said that is due to growing antipathy from Mary to Marie, who is more and more confident.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2012, 03:07:10 PM »

I do not know, if it was already mentioned here or in any other topic. But due to this link http://monarchie.blog.cz/...osni-otevirani-parlamentu (in czech) the weekend before this event there was a conflict between Mary and Marie. The author of the blog has close friend between the queen´s stuff.
During the summer the whole family was not in contact, so the Queen invited them all for Fredensborg to spent the weekend before this event together. Unfortunately Marie pointed Christian if he could calm down, which upset Mary, who left with kids to Chancellery House, where they stayed till dinner. During the dinner was embarrasing silent.
The author said that is due to growing antipathy from Mary to Marie, who is more and more confident.

now this is a VERY JUICY tidbid - WHOA děkuju mnohokrát!  Star

I can easily see Marie to tell Xtian to calm down if he's spazzing out. Marie seems to insist on manners and discipline. And I totally believe this > The author said that is due to growing antipathy from Mary to Marie, who is more and more confident

TEAM MARIE   Jumping Jumping
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 03:30:19 PM by PeDe » Logged

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »

Team Marie all the way!

Janine, I'm sending a blingy your way! Great info Smiley
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 05:20:51 PM by Harley » Logged

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2012, 03:40:59 PM »

Star janine1984 , juicy bit of news.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2012, 03:41:09 PM »

Somehow I am not surprised that Mary "ran" away and sulked.......trying to destroy a family get together
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Aquamarine for March

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2012, 03:47:38 PM »

Thank you so much for this information janine1984  Thumb up Star

Marie is more and more confident, that's not surprising...
She enjoys her role in Denmark, her husband loves her, she has healthy and cute kids... of course she has more assurance than Mary!
isis

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2012, 05:14:06 PM »

Oh Christian had another temper tantrum? You don't say!
What happened he is such a placid, well-behaved child.Oh no!
I am sure Mary had no other idea to control Christian than pack up and leave.
Good for Marie!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2012, 05:34:18 PM »

Marie has small kids who she was likely trying to protect. Maybe Christian was too rough with them? I'm guessing he's not used to small kids as his family rarely hangs out. Kids will be kids. It's an entirety different situation when adults act infantile.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »

so I read the whole blog post now and here's the explanation:

What was it abuot ... silliness. Marie reportedly admonished Christian not to be too noisy. Whereupon Mary packed her children and left to spent the rest of the day in the chancellery house, until dinner. The atmosphere at dinner was muggy and stifling. Well, and during the meeting in Copenhagen the princesses' couldn't conceil their aversion for each other, not even in front of journalists.

Ohhhkayyyy.......Xtian was making ruckus....Yrma and Fred ignored that kid, or thought it even funny....so auntie Marie prolly asked him politely to cut the shit out. Yrma threw a NOBODY-WILL-TALK-TO-THE-FUTURE-KING-THIS-WAY-BECAUSE-HE-SPRANG-FROM-MY-BLESSED-LOINS fit and stormed off. Her usual impertinent stupid self.

Either she's crying in front of an audience, or creating family drama at her in-law's house. She just doesn't fucking get it, does she? THANK GOD, Marie didn't fall for her bullshit and said what probably had to be said. Hell, I like her more and more!

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2012, 07:13:19 PM »

I have to say that Google translate from Czech to English made a very bizarre hash of that story. 
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2012, 10:09:46 PM »

I have to say that Google translate from Czech to English made a very bizarre hash of that story. 

Was it not accurate?  How should it translate, Bumbershoot? (I don't know Czech.)

If it is true then I should think that Mary should be thankful for Marie's intervention.

I think at family gatherings all adults have the authority to politely insist on an unruly child behaving.
Often a child of mine would become over excited at a special occasion and would immediately listen to a loving Uncle, more so than a parent.   Thumb up  "Thank you", I would say.
There is nothing worse than being somewhere with kids while they are being loud and causing misery to people around them..  Kids need fast, consistent and kind intervention.
Mary should say in her head, "Get over it, Mary, it's proper that Christian learns to respect adults".

If it isn't true then I wonder if the family group smokes in the vicinity of the children??
That would be a good reason to escape to Chancellery House.  Or maybe Christian would not calm down and so he had to be removed??  Sometimes it would be good to be a fly on the wall.  Secret
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2012, 10:16:51 PM »

That's why I translated it from Czech to English so it makes sense to all of us.

BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2012, 10:20:52 PM »

Ruh-roh!

Now that is one interesting bit of gossip. 
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2012, 10:21:17 PM »

Thanks for explaining that, PeDe.  Star
I didn't understand that the first part of your post was the revised translation.  Blush
You are clever to know Czech!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:32:52 PM by Cloaked » Logged
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2012, 10:25:20 PM »

I could see Marie asking Xtian to quiet down and the Icon getting upset. I mean Marie is only married to the 6th in line and Xtain is 2nd in line after all  Laughing Mary's stupidity never stops amazing me 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: