Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Poll
Question: What do you think?
They're cute - 64 (72.7%)
They're perfect! - 24 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 88

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch royal children  (Read 140788 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: February 06, 2017, 01:31:54 PM »

They apparently have a lot of royal connections, if you look at their guests and flower girls/page boys:

https://royalwatcherblog....-and-marianna-goulandris/
"...Greek socialites Filippos Lemos and Marianna Goulandris got married in a lavish ceremony at the Orthodox Cathedral of St. Sophia. The groom is a shipping heir and the bride is a jewellry designer. Among the guests in attendance were King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands, King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie of Greece, Queen Sofia of Spain, Empress Farah of Iran, Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia, Princess Beatrice of York, Crown Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg, Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece, Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece, Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greece, Princess Irene of Greece, Prince and Princess Michael of Greece, and Princess Maria Olympia of Greece. The flower girls were Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane of the Netherlands. Prince Aristidis of Greece, Prince Pietro Moncada di Paterno, and Prince Salentin of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg were page boys (thanks to Sarah Williams / the Royals and I)...."
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2017, 10:50:12 AM »

I agree with Principessa - that is one ugly outfit. 

Bride in her IMO fugly ugly evening outfit:

[/quote]
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2017, 08:15:40 PM »

I didn't know that Laimos and Gpulandris families were so close with the dutch royal family!

I've read Dutch posters in other boards speculating with the Porto Heli connection.

Amalia's outfit is horrifying and completely unsuitable for a girl her age (or any age really). Unluckily for her (and her fellow royals) she's entering her awkward teenage years in the full glare of the press

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2017, 09:05:55 PM »

I agree with Principessa - that is one ugly outfit. 

Bride in her IMO fugly ugly evening outfit:

[/quote]

She was wearing a see-through skintight overall for the evening reception? WOW. That is hillbilly style.
Which prooves once again that all money can't buy you style.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: February 28, 2017, 05:36:15 AM »

Photocall at Lech:

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2017, 01:35:34 AM »

Photocall at Lech:

Nice pics and I think Arianne is turning into Amalia mini me. BTW I think they CA should watch her weight, she's a pretty girl but looks heavier than before and I surprised because Max seems conscious about healthy habits.

Sister Monica Joan

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2017, 02:33:18 AM »

I love how confident the AAA team is!

As far as the comment about weight, let's back off. We all saw what the speculation did to Crown Princess Victoria. Teenagers mature and grow-- and being a young lady in the spotlight can't be easy.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:46:39 AM by Sister Monica Joan » Logged
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2017, 02:35:21 AM »

we also have to take into account she is wearing a heavy coat.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2017, 05:02:45 AM »

Photocall at Lech:

Nice pics and I think Arianne is turning into Amalia mini me. BTW I think they CA should watch her weight, she's a pretty girl but looks heavier than before and I surprised because Max seems conscious about healthy habits.

Amalia has never been a small girl. She's always been tall and had a bigger frame. Like me, she has been cursed with a round face and they tend to look bigger in pictures than they do in person.

That appears to be her natural body type/shape. Not everyone is going to have a slender body type, and trying to force that as the ideal has disastrous consequences.

Just because she doesn't have a naturally thin body shape doesn't mean she is unhealthy and that Max is not encouraging healthy habits.

Slender is not synonymous with skinny.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
shastadaisy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: March 01, 2017, 07:27:22 AM »

I have a lot of sympathy for CA as she enters puberty and adolescence in the full public spotlight. Wrong though it may be, I fear her shape is going to be scrutinized heavily in the coming years and she'll be treated very badly by some in the press.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: March 01, 2017, 09:13:47 AM »

Then, by all means, let's set a better example and do what we can to support her = talk nicely and respectfully about her instead of potentially body shaming a kid.

I think Amalia is pretty. Gorgeous eyes, lovely hair, fantastic smile. And she looks like she has a sweet personality as well.

I think she's lovely.

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: March 01, 2017, 09:17:59 AM »

I love how confident the AAA team is!

As far as the comment about weight, let's back off. We all saw what the speculation did to Crown Princess Victoria. Teenagers mature and grow-- and being a young lady in the spotlight can't be easy.
ita!

Lovely family, nice photos! It's always a pleasure to see them all together and the parents have managed to maintain the privacy of the girls.
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2017, 09:40:00 AM »

What a beautiful, fun family!
KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: March 01, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »

I think all the girls are beautiful! I don't know much about the Dutch royal family (except that Max is amazing) but they seem to be genuinely happy. And I love the last pic!
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: March 02, 2017, 08:26:12 PM »

Amalia is the spitting image of her dad. They are cute together.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: