Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 116   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wessex Family  (Read 316323 times)
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 01:09:44 AM »

Sophia and Edward came for 3 days visit of the Czech republic. Today they met with new czech president Milos Zeman and his wife Ivana, who actually doesn´t want to be first lady Smiley

pics source http://www.blesk.cz/clane...-chce-to-jeste-usmev.html

What a horrid outfit she is wearing. Don't like the colour on her either !!!                                       
   Aside from this visit it doesn't really matter where these two go I never get the feeling people that
   people care. Their not exactly highlighted by the media either.  They just don't draw crowds.  IMO

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »

Sophia and Edward came for 3 days visit of the Czech republic. Today they met with new czech president Milos Zeman and his wife Ivana, who actually doesn´t want to be first lady Smiley

pics source http://www.blesk.cz/clane...-chce-to-jeste-usmev.html

I know, how unhappy does Ivana look!  She looks like she'd rather be somewhere else, whereas her husband is loving life.  Both women are the same age yet Sophie looks much younger, simply because she's smiling.  Her coat, however, deserves to be burned along with her white pant suit.  Edward, sort it out will you.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 06:03:58 AM »

I can understand that if she really is upset with it.
With politics, my father was in it until my freshman year in college.
He loved it, but although he was the one elected and paid for it, the whole family is involved, from the PR issues to just being in the community.
Mom and I hated it, and the pressures it put on us. We both are more go lucky and not caring for societal issues too much people, so if she hates it i don't blame her.

Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »

I just find it rude that she couldn't muster a smile to welcome official visitors to her country, as the First Lady at that. Like it or not, the husband is now the president so just fake it and join in the ride. To me she's a bad representative of her country. So she doesn't like politics....so what. She's there to support her husband and that's what good wives do.

scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »

just some pics from their prague visit. no idea as i dont speak czech but looks like soph soph loves her christmas brown-moose coat, yuck!
https://www.facebook.com/...00003868910289&type=3

oh and teddy eddy was confirmed as Bath's chancellor fyi Banana Jumping

scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 09:11:47 AM »

SO CUTE!!!!

Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 12:30:18 PM »

Awwww those images are so cute!  He does look a bit uncomfortable but it's still cute.  Ted is obviously not as comfortable with strange children touching him as his wife is.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 06:52:26 PM »

Anybody else notice how much he's starting to look like Philip?
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 09:01:11 PM »

Awwww those images are so cute!  He does look a bit uncomfortable but it's still cute.  Ted is obviously not as comfortable with strange children touching him as his wife is.

True, he seems to be a more natural with kids.  Smiley
DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 01:48:28 AM »

Anybody else notice how much he's starting to look like Philip?

Especially from the hairline up  .
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 04:32:04 AM »

Thank you for the photos. I've never seen a photo of Edward where he'd be hands on with another child.  Thumb up
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 11:20:01 PM »

Thank you for the photos. I've never seen a photo of Edward where he'd be hands on with another child.  Thumb up

To be fair, we rarely see him be hands on with his own children as their Nanny is usually there.  I remember a video from when he took Louise and James to the Windsor Horse Show in 2010 (Sophie was not there as she was ill) and James needed his face cleaned so he left it up to his brother-in-law to pick James out of his buggy get his face wiped by the Nanny.  Always found that odd as he stood and watched.  I am not being negative toward his parenting skills by the way.  It was just an observation.

bitterblueheart1

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 01:02:05 AM »

I think it's an anniversary ring as Sophie has only been seen wearing it since their anniversary in June last year.  Bit odd to do it then as it was only a 13th anniversary.  You would think he'd buy her a gift for the 15th or 10th anniversary, but obviously not (if our suspicions are right).  It's a beautiful ring but I love her engagement ring and to think it's lying dormant in her bedroom!  I could wear it!

I think it's because they started dating in 1993: 20 years together ring?
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2013, 06:33:04 AM »

just wanted to say teddy eddy was on an engagement today, and whoa!! he needs some sleep or less booze or something!

here is a pic:

http://www.crewechronicle...4m-campus-96135-33184928/

bitterblueheart1

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 12:29:13 AM »

He's looking like his father (younger version) here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 116   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: