Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate-Holidays  (Read 254801 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« on: February 05, 2013, 01:07:38 PM »

As they're on their annual Caribbean trip and their first holiday this year I thought we could keep up with their yearly traditions (Mustique, skiing, hunting, France...) here  Wink

Kate Middleton Pregnant: Duchess Of Cambridge Holidays In The Caribbean With Prince William & Her Family

The Duchess of Cambridge is holidaying on the Caribbean island of Mustique with her husband and family.

Kate is staying at a £19,000 a week villa while she recovers from the severe morning sickness which blighted the earlier days of her pregnancy and saw her briefly hospitalised.

A source told The Sun: "The Duke and Duchess have joined the Middletons for a winter break... a month ago such a journey would have been unthinkable for her, so this is a clear sign she has made a virtual recovery."

Perhaps Kate is hoping to gain a natural tan - for the mother-to-be is said to have recently cancelled her spray tanning appointments.

Pregnant women are not supposed to have spray tans in the first trimester, a source at St Tropez tan told the Daily Mail.

http://www.huffingtonpost...620579.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 01:14:23 PM by Clara » Logged

milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »

Really??? And all the shopping pics were for new bikinis??? It's unbelieveble...
rsfc149

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 01:27:12 PM »

No

On her next engagement she is what... 6 months pregnant?

http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

- "All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point."
- "A moo point?"
- "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo!"

http://la-vie-gourmande.blogspot.de
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 01:30:36 PM »

Uh huh. Color me unsurprised.

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 01:54:53 PM »

No

On her next engagement she is what... 6 months pregnant?

It's been announced that her next engagement will be on February 19. I doubt it's a coincidence they go on a luxury holiday to the other side of the world and the palace announces an official engagement for poor, brave Kate.

DuchessofWaiting

Large Member

Australia Australia

Yikes.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 01:59:43 PM »

Their PR person is earning every single pound right about now. People are not happy that they've pulled this stunt. Has the Daily Fail ran the story, yet? I know the comments will 50 shades of bad but true.

Pippa has been there since at least the 29th-30th. People have been seeing them out and about. IDK why the story is just breaking. Mustique is not like Tavanipupu, certain parts of Turkey, or Flic En Flac, Mauritius, where no one would look for them. Uncle Gary is in Ibiza. I follow him on Twitter.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:12:42 PM by DuchessofWaiting » Logged

"I think the Duchess of Cambridge is a regressive figure. Kate did a great job marrying up, but bagging a rich man is now seen by many as a serious career move, which can't be right. What happened to having a fulfilling job & your own money? I can't stand educated women who don't work." Wendy Holden
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 02:19:19 PM »

It would be news if they weren't on holiday. 
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 02:25:16 PM »

disgusting!
sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2013, 02:28:43 PM »

I can't wait for Willy's hissy fit when someone gets pics of Snowflake in a bikini.

DuchessofWaiting

Large Member

Australia Australia

Yikes.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »

I can't wait for Willy's hissy fit when someone gets pics of Snowflake in a bikini.

I hope someone uploads a picture to Instagram. He's probably looking for somebody to sue, but he can't control what someone does with their personal cell! Photographers have already said the first pictures of her baby bump are worth a lot of money. Did they really think no one would tell or see them at all?

"I think the Duchess of Cambridge is a regressive figure. Kate did a great job marrying up, but bagging a rich man is now seen by many as a serious career move, which can't be right. What happened to having a fulfilling job & your own money? I can't stand educated women who don't work." Wendy Holden
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 02:45:14 PM »

I'm not even surprised with this holiday. No wonder Willy is enthraled with the Midds, not his own blood relatives.....Mustique or Balmoral for a holiday....hmm....

SAR must pay a lotta money and give plenty of vacation days. Good ol RAF!

milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 02:53:00 PM »

She manages to go in the Caribbean but she can't force herself to promote the clothes selling that her charity had to cancel on 8th febr...I can't forget this and can't forgive this lack of sensibilty!
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2013, 02:54:16 PM »

They're such scumbags honestly

Please ill take Mary as the duchess of Cambridge over these two any day hell ill take a damn kardashian I'm over them
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 03:04:18 PM »

I hope someone uploads a picture to Instagram. He's probably looking for somebody to sue, but he can't control what someone does with their personal cell! Photographers have already said the first pictures of her baby bump are worth a lot of money. Did they really think no one would tell or see them at all?

And now the first photos of the baby bump will be in a bikini, same timing as Diana's old bump, and Will doesn't set himself up for these things.... Thinking
le_modeliste

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 03:24:10 PM »

Dear god. Just a few weeks ago I posted that they couldn't possibly be so stupid. I guess I was wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: