Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate-Holidays  (Read 253897 times)
milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 03:30:03 PM »

I can't imagine Carole ignoring how the late behaviour of W&K is ruining the perfect royal couple image...she is not stupid!! And so what is going on?Huh?
Gabby/gabs87

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2013, 03:46:47 PM »

Ranting Real mad I have just had a bill come through the door for £150 and I am at a loss as to how we are meant to pay it and eat yet these 2 go sauntering halfway around the world AGAIN when they haven't worked in months. GRRRR I hope the monarchy fails and it's all their fault. I look forward to pelting them with rotten fruit.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 03:54:31 PM »

Just what kind of medical services are available in this very tiny private-style island?             Or did they "treat" a slew of nurses and doctors to vacation with them
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 03:55:36 PM »

Exactly how often does poor Willy actually work?                     WAonder how his co-workers feel about this
DuchessofWaiting

Large Member

Australia Australia

Yikes.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 03:59:24 PM »

Seabiscuit doesn't work that much. He hasn't had an engagement since November! He's the FA's president and missed their 150th anni, but he can jet to Mustique, shirk royal responsibilities, and eat oats out of Ma Middleton's palms. Please let the monarchy end with QE or Charles. If these two ever get to the throne...we will end up in a revolution, hated by the rest of the world, and with lots of issues. They should just become private citizens and do what they want. Don't try to make it better by throwing in one engagement in three months. SMH. Disgusting on all accounts.

"I think the Duchess of Cambridge is a regressive figure. Kate did a great job marrying up, but bagging a rich man is now seen by many as a serious career move, which can't be right. What happened to having a fulfilling job & your own money? I can't stand educated women who don't work." Wendy Holden
RedneckTex
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 04:00:26 PM »

I shouldn't but... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.  This doesn't look good.
hrhpita

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 04:14:07 PM »

Wow!  I am really shocked up this...even though i shouldn't be.  Sometimes I think we are being too mean to these people, BUT this is AH-MAZING!  When i read that she has a scheduled engagement i knew something was up!  WOW!  Unbelievable....i'm the type of person who likes to give people the benefit of the doubt, but THESE TWO are really something else!   Real mad Ranting Yikes

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 04:15:40 PM »

I have no words to say how disgusted I am!  Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 04:27:32 PM »

Seabiscuit doesn't work that much. He hasn't had an engagement since November! He's the FA's president and missed their 150th anni, but he can jet to Mustique, shirk royal responsibilities, and eat oats out of Ma Middleton's palms. Please let the monarchy end with QE or Charles. If these two ever get to the throne...we will end up in a revolution, hated by the rest of the world, and with lots of issues. They should just become private citizens and do what they want. Don't try to make it better by throwing in one engagement in three months. SMH. Disgusting on all accounts.

I think the rest of the world will LOVE them. They will forever make state visits, because it's really like vacation, only paid by the peasants happily toiling in the fields of home, with a whistle on their lips (sounds a bit like wheezing), and sparkle in their eyes (tears have dried a long time ago). 

Her Royal Self can spark a thousand envies with her hair, giving rise to the Kate Hair trend (after the Diana Hair and the Rachel Hair). She will be known for her impeccable dress sense that emphasizes femininity (the flowy dresses that gives peeks at passersby, the cleavages that does not quite get to the navel and the slit up the thigh that doesn't quite get to the crotch). And with this, she will singlehandedly revive the British Fashion Industry.

While he, king of the nation, will dazzle people with his bald spot (that can also be used to send Morse codes to help people, due to his impeccable SAR background), and move people to tears with stories of his upbringing. People will claw their tongue out before ill-words reach the back of their teeth, and the streets will be greened with grass should His Royal Self desires to have a spot of snack before elevenses. Thus, saving the world from global warming.

And the Holy Royal Sprog will soothe the nation's ire with every engagement skipped and charity events canceled.

I think I have just given myself instant diabetes.  Dead
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:43:07 PM by debbydeb » Logged
generosityliving

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 04:38:44 PM »

I'm shocked.....
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »

The DM has the story hidden in the sidebar.

Duke and Duchess jet off to £19,000-a-week Caribbean villa on final holiday before baby arrives as Kate prepares for return to work
http://www.dailymail.co.u...y-Kates-baby-arrives.html

I can't believe these two are that stupid. Their schedules aren't that busy and their lives so stressed that they needed another vacation right now.

DuchessofWaiting

Large Member

Australia Australia

Yikes.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »

What the bloody hell do they need a holiday from? She's been in hiding, visiting Petrol stations, and shopping for food and clothing, and he's been polishing his bald spot. These two are sickening, and as expected, the DM is fielding comments. They're still being bashed left and right, so that doesn't matter.

"I think the Duchess of Cambridge is a regressive figure. Kate did a great job marrying up, but bagging a rich man is now seen by many as a serious career move, which can't be right. What happened to having a fulfilling job & your own money? I can't stand educated women who don't work." Wendy Holden
tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 04:56:55 PM »

Oh this just takes the bloody biscuit!!!

From what exactly do they need a rest? THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING!

They are doing Republics work for them.

I'm off to green arrow the truthful comments until I'm blue in the face.  

le_modeliste

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 04:58:35 PM »

I can't wait to see how the sugars try to spin this one. Even some of the blog admins are saying that they're preparing for a barrage of angry comments... as they should be!
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 04:59:19 PM »

The DM has the story hidden in the sidebar.

Duke and Duchess jet off to £19,000-a-week Caribbean villa on final holiday before baby arrives as Kate prepares for return to work
http://www.dailymail.co.u...y-Kates-baby-arrives.html

I can't believe these two are that stupid. Their schedules aren't that busy and their lives so stressed that they needed another vacation right now.
[/b]

I think the Kate and Will sugars are having a hard time justifying this.  With the average Brit struggling, I think this holiday marks a turning point in their popularity.  I can sense it from commentary in various places.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: