Kate and Cressy Forever
If the U.K. press is to be believed, then scrunchie-loving, overalls-sporting 24-year-old blonde pixie dancer nymph—a.k.a., the Harry Potter–ly named Cressida Bonas—will soon be Kate Middleton’s sister-in-law. Some call her the “anti-Kate,” but they’ve got more in common than you think.
.They Love Fancy-Dress Parties
.They Wear Side Braids
.They Can’t Get Over This One Thing
.They Like Weird Sports
.They Have Sisters with Good Hair
.They Have Brothers Who Sometimes Look Like Boyfriends
.They Go All Out for Concerts
.They Dated a Rich Guy with a Dad Name
.Their Girlfriends Are Famous
---------------------------5 Reasons Why Prince Harry's Girlfriend Is Exactly What the Royal Family Needs
1. She's a Free Spirit: Cressy, as her friends call her, is the kind of girl you could find in the palace or the pub. Her own lineage is as
blue-blooded as it gets, plus as Princess Eugenie's lifelong BFF, she's already accustomed to the highfalutin formal affairs royals tend to partake in.
The 24-year-old blond beauty, however, can be found drinking out of plastic cups at music festivals, wearing crop tops and even sporting
scrunchies (which are staging a 2014 comeback, wait and see). As a source told E! News, she's really just a "cool girl."
2. She's Different Than Kate Middleton: Kate is great and universally beloved—that goes without saying. But Cressida is the type to let her
hair down—even when it's not perfectly blown-out and curled at the tips! She's also wear sneakers rather than L.K. Bennett nude pumps,
sports feather earrings in lieu of diamonds and throws on overalls instead of a Ralph Lauren overcoat. Cressy is every bit as classy as Kate,
but she's a bit more dialed-down, relaxed and relatable (in appropriate circumstances, of course!) than the perfectly poised princess.
Long story short, they complement each other well.
3. She'll Be a Great Aunt: Prince Harry is undoubtedly the coolest uncle ever (Uncle James Middleton is a close second), but Prince George needs a
royal auntie, too! (Pippa Middleton is lovely, but while it's easy to forget, she is technically still a commoner.) A former dance classmate of
Cressida's tells People she is "really sweet, easy to talk to and really funny." Sounds like she'd be great with kids—including (eventually) some of her own!
4. She Might Bring Some Drama: Not in the Mean Girls, tabloid-y way, of course. But Cressy has a theater background, and when she played
Desdemona in a university production of Othello, critics praised her "particularly strong" portrayal of the defiant character. She can also sing
and dance. Fun party guest, right?
5. She's Got the Princess Diana Factor: Diana truly was the people's princess—a relatable royal! She wore jeans before it was considered
a regal thing to do, took risks with her volunteer work, danced with the stars (long before that was an ABC show!) and essentially, added a
some sparkle to the fam. Cressy, who reportedly shares "a love of adventure, indie rock and late-night clubbing" with her future fiancé,
will be that same high-status yet totally down-to-earth royal the world falls in love with. Also, come on, Harry needs a girl who can keep up!http://www.eonline.com/ne...at-the-royal-family-needs
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas: It's 'Very Serious'http://www.people.com/peo...20395222_20743045,00.html
what's really going on with Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas,http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/