Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Laurent and family  (Read 39624 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »

She's married to a man who needs more mothering than her three children combined and who is constantly getting into scrapes. I'm sure there's a level of frustration with life. Years ago someone surmised that Laurent suffers from depression or unresolved issues from his childhood and that Claire was overwhelmed by what she'd agreed to take on. I don't doubt it.

Reminds me of the time that Claire defended Laurent, by angry intervene during a speech of Laurent.
The press kept on asking specific questions/ referring to a specific item to Laurent (I believe during an opening or so) and Claire told them enough is enough.

Was that the same incident where she told the press to back off because there were children in this family who were being effected by the media reporting? 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2017, 08:14:14 AM »

She's married to a man who needs more mothering than her three children combined and who is constantly getting into scrapes. I'm sure there's a level of frustration with life. Years ago someone surmised that Laurent suffers from depression or unresolved issues from his childhood and that Claire was overwhelmed by what she'd agreed to take on. I don't doubt it.

Reminds me of the time that Claire defended Laurent, by angry intervene during a speech of Laurent.
The press kept on asking specific questions/ referring to a specific item to Laurent (I believe during an opening or so) and Claire told them enough is enough.

Was that the same incident where she told the press to back off because there were children in this family who were being effected by the media reporting? 

If I rembember it correct: yes
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: