Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 115   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 427382 times)
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1590 on: February 11, 2017, 08:19:44 AM »

I'm not buying that maternity leave thing. She has been working almost every week after her summer holiday until the Christmas holiday. She's either pregnant, had a miscarriage, had painful fertility treatments (swollen), is ill or is walking in the footsteps of her mother and had some kind of plastic surgery done to her face.
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1591 on: February 11, 2017, 01:46:21 PM »

I'm not buying that maternity leave thing. She has been working almost every week after her summer holiday until the Christmas holiday. She's either pregnant, had a miscarriage, had painful fertility treatments (swollen), is ill or is walking in the footsteps of her mother and had some kind of plastic surgery done to her face.
I hope not!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1592 on: February 11, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »

I can imagine that they are really just taking time off ... Once Estelle is in school, they won't be able to do that - unless they follow Hakoon and MM's bad example. I just think they are keeping a low profile because once people start asking silly questions they won't stop that easily.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1593 on: February 11, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »

Victoria and Dan work really hard throughout the year, so I don't think this is a big deal.  I could see it being a problem if they never worked (like Greaseball and Hoefia), but I'm sure they'll be back very soon and continuing on with their usual pace.  It's not even been a month since their last work events.  If we get to the end of February and still nothing, then I will definitely think something is amiss. 

Based on that picture they released (depending on when it was taken), I don't think she's had any surgery, but anything is possible I guess. 

Oscar is so cute in that photo.  I've never thought he was the cutest baby in the world, but oh, in that picture, he's one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1594 on: February 11, 2017, 07:19:15 PM »

I think that Vic is simply enjoying her time with her family.I can't blame her for that Halo Soon is Estelle's birthday so we'll get new pictures Jumping Jumping Jumping
LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1595 on: February 13, 2017, 06:42:16 PM »

I don't blame them for wanting to go to Florida - (or in fact any country outside scandinavia) . No-one will recognise them and they can really carry on as a normal family ,

Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1596 on: February 13, 2017, 07:55:04 PM »

I don't think it's just Vic and Dan that are taking time off - it seems like the whole family is. 

Obviously, CP and Sofia aren't working.  CP's next engagement is the fill in for Silvia at the State Visit from Canada and that is the only engagement he is scheduled for so far in 2017.  Sofia's first and only engagement is March 9th.  Sofia's maternity leave should theoretically end in April and one would assume that they will both return to their definition of full time engagements.

However, it seems like even CG and Silvia aren't participating in the normal amount of engagements these days.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #1597 on: February 17, 2017, 02:44:52 PM »

While I think Vic has earned her vacation, I'm wondering if this is something more than just taking time off to be with the kids.  Thinking Hopefully everyone is fine and it's nothing health-related. Part of me wants to think there's a baby number three on the way and she wants to take it easy to be on the safe side  Secret but it might be that they're really happy with the two kids they have and have no plans for more.

Then there is the awful thought that people are pressuring her to take a looong vacay to push for CP for crown prince or some such nonsense. I hope not!
LauraMarie

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1598 on: February 17, 2017, 02:59:01 PM »

Yeah I really do wonder what's going on.  Based on what I found on Kungahuset, Victoria hasn't had any engagements this year (and if the calendars correct won't have any until March).  Daniel has had a few but none lately.  But what that will mean is that everyone in the SRF (including Chris who's not even titled) will have done at least one engagement in 2017 before Victoria.

Maybe it's just because she's vacationing, but I wonder if something else is going on.

I really don't think that it has anything to do with pushing for CP for Crown Prince.  Victoria has stated that this is her dream job, and she's very good at it and the most popular royal in Sweden.  I think her position is secure.
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1599 on: February 17, 2017, 03:14:12 PM »

I really, really wish that it's not a health-related issue but it's extremely strange that the Crown Princess couple won't be at the State Visit. I hope that all of them are fine.
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1600 on: February 17, 2017, 03:18:15 PM »

I've just seen on twitter Vic hasn't been seen in 60 days? Something's going on. That's bizarre

Eliza B

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1601 on: February 17, 2017, 04:06:27 PM »

I don't ever recall Victoria taking 2 months off strait. Even on maternity leave she did events here and there.

I'm sure there is something going on more than just a vacation: illness, recovery, family drama, new secret initiative, who knows the reason.  But I've always gotten a real sense of duty from her, and I doubt she's been just vacationing for 2 months.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Diamonds for April

Ignore
« Reply #1602 on: February 17, 2017, 05:18:28 PM »

The Court revealed today that Victoria, Daniel and the children are currently 'on a private trip'.

They won't attend the State visit from Canada.

http://www.svenskdam.se/2...en-om-victorias-franvaro/

translation : https://translate.google....ranvaro%2F&edit-text=
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1603 on: February 17, 2017, 05:28:02 PM »

Sorry but this is just extremely stupid. Not you Elissa, I mean the court statement. A state visit is planned months in advance and she is the damm crown princess, so she has to attend. If she has health problems, say so or invent a bad case of flu but telling people that she is on a holiday is stupid. Looks like somebody wants to "prove" that she is a bad crown princess and that CP would be much better for the job.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1604 on: February 17, 2017, 05:38:04 PM »

And CP is standing in for Silvia at the Canadian visit?
Strange.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 115   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: