Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 191   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 624932 times)
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2730 on: January 05, 2017, 07:56:22 PM »

Sometimes I really wonder if Snakey has an assistant just for calling all the gossip rags.  Grin The pattern seems to be the same every time. First a couple of smut articles badmouthing Madde, of course, and more recently Vic and then a saintly article of poor Sofia.

Now it's time for a stab at Madde whose friends are abandoning her in the "battle against Sofia"...

http://stoppapressarna.se...ne-forkrossad-over-sveket

It's no wonder her friends might be spending time with someone else because Madde has moved out of the country. If however Snakey is indeed trying to lure her friends to be her besties with whatever, she is acting exactly like I thought she would.

And of course there's the mandatory "evil Chris" article claiming he's a bad father and yells at Daniel.  Roll Eyes

http://stoppapressarna.se...arpa-markering-mot-daniel

Why now?! This photo session was last summer. And I still fail to see why he'd be a terrible monster. Now it's only a matter of time before there's a new Snakey article. "Princess with a heart of gold cried over poor children in South Africa" articles coming up in 3... 2... 1...  Secret

1) I don't believe it until I see pictures.

2) I saw the clip. Chris was annoyed by Leonore, he didn't yell at Daniel. Crazy
Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2731 on: January 05, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »

Sometimes I really wonder if Snakey has an assistant just for calling all the gossip rags.  Grin The pattern seems to be the same every time. First a couple of smut articles badmouthing Madde, of course, and more recently Vic and then a saintly article of poor Sofia.

Now it's time for a stab at Madde whose friends are abandoning her in the "battle against Sofia"...

It's no wonder her friends might be spending time with someone else because Madde has moved out of the country. If however Snakey is indeed trying to lure her friends to be her besties with whatever, she is acting exactly like I thought she would.

And of course there's the mandatory "evil Chris" article claiming he's a bad father and yells at Daniel.  Roll Eyes

Why now?! This photo session was last summer. And I still fail to see why he'd be a terrible monster. Now it's only a matter of time before there's a new Snakey article. "Princess with a heart of gold cried over poor children in South Africa" articles coming up in 3... 2... 1...  Secret

1) I don't believe it until I see pictures.

2) I saw the clip. Chris was annoyed by Leonore, he didn't yell at Daniel. Crazy
All I can see here is hard-working man who earns a living for himself and his family.Like many of us do,Chris can be annoyed/bored/tired and etc. Halo
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2732 on: January 07, 2017, 06:57:52 PM »

Sometimes I really wonder if Snakey has an assistant just for calling all the gossip rags.  Grin The pattern seems to be the same every time. First a couple of smut articles badmouthing Madde, of course, and more recently Vic and then a saintly article of poor Sofia.

And of course there's the mandatory "evil Chris" article claiming he's a bad father and yells at Daniel.  Roll Eyes

And here we have another one about Madeleine finally getting her best friend back by making an ultimatum: choose me or Sofia!

http://stoppapressarna.se...fracka-revansch-mot-sofia

Seriously, who writes this crap??  Crazy
Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2733 on: January 07, 2017, 07:08:17 PM »

Sometimes I really wonder if Snakey has an assistant just for calling all the gossip rags.  Grin The pattern seems to be the same every time. First a couple of smut articles badmouthing Madde, of course, and more recently Vic and then a saintly article of poor Sofia.

And of course there's the mandatory "evil Chris" article claiming he's a bad father and yells at Daniel.  Roll Eyes

And here we have another one about Madeleine finally getting her best friend back by making an ultimatum: choose me or Sofia!

http://stoppapressarna.se...fracka-revansch-mot-sofia

Seriously, who writes this crap??  Crazy
All this sh*t reminds me cheap soap opera Roll Eyes
BellaDonna

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #2734 on: January 12, 2017, 09:36:00 AM »

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #2735 on: January 12, 2017, 10:22:33 AM »

^Aww, such a sweet family!  

Next the smut press will be releasing articles claiming that St. Bernard had whiskey in that barrel which Chris drank (which turned his face red) and horrified everyone with his disorderly behaviour causing Madde to file for divorce.  Roll Eyes  Tongue

P.S. Oh... And Snakey's henchmen are desperately combing through stuff from last summer to counteract the sweet family photos: Chris O'Neill's embarrassing secret revealed

They claim Madde was ashamed when Chris revealed in Gotland he fell of a pony named Mr. Paint as a kid.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:27:51 AM by Suzerain » Logged
Passing Stars

Mini Member

United States United States

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #2736 on: January 12, 2017, 02:19:48 PM »

WOW!! What a different feeling you get when this wonderful family is not surrounded by the toxic "royalty".  Everyone looks happy and relaxed, even Chris 

Actually, that beautiful dog is a perfect stand-in for the king, grumpy face and all  Grin. With no drama needed.

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #2737 on: January 12, 2017, 02:24:11 PM »

Leonore has quite a resemblance to Estelle in this photo!

Lovely dog, lovely family.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2738 on: January 12, 2017, 02:48:34 PM »

lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2739 on: January 12, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »

Cute family 
Their dog is huge

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2740 on: January 12, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »

Leonore is mostly Eva O'Neill (esp the eyes), and Nicolas has a big dose of Bernadotte. I noticed that if I honed in on Nic that, in his hood and snow clothes, he could pass for either Estelle or Oscar. They're both sweet looking kids, and Chris looks HAPPY in this pic.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2741 on: January 12, 2017, 03:43:56 PM »

Madeleine and Chris are very obviously miserable beyond words and will no doubt divorce soon Beer

The kiddos are cute and this is such a sweet looking family. For all her reluctance to be a public person, I think Madeleine is the one who's best at doing this kind of thing best. A shame the Swedish press is intent on ignoring that and keeps writing bs about her and her family Crap
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2742 on: January 12, 2017, 04:13:08 PM »

Madeleine and Chris are very obviously miserable beyond words and will no doubt divorce soon Beer

The kiddos are cute and this is such a sweet looking family. For all her reluctance to be a public person, I think Madeleine is the one who's best at doing this kind of thing best. A shame the Swedish press is intent on ignoring that and keeps writing bs about her and her family Crap

I think Madde is the standard-bearer for how royals should use social media.  She posts about her work with Childhood but also incorporates plenty of personal photos.  It makes her page a great combination of personal/fun posts and work posts. I just love this family!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2743 on: January 12, 2017, 04:36:18 PM »

They're my absolute favourite members of the Swedish royal family 

Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2744 on: January 12, 2017, 05:19:57 PM »

We shouldn't make ongoing  funny comments about a possible divorce of Madde and Chris because slowly it might end in tempting fate.....😈😉
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 191   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: