Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 158499 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #570 on: January 09, 2017, 08:40:32 PM »

I think it's good to remember that while we dish on the kids, it's really the parents we're dishing on. At least for those uncomfortable with this kind of dishing. Also, it's remarkable that many have no problem saying all kinds of super-over-the-top positive about the children of royalty, simply because the kids are born into royal families, but won't accept the different kind of comments. One can only wonder why, especially since we're talking about exceptionally privileged children...

(this note because of a report)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: January 09, 2017, 08:53:52 PM »

When I look at the twins, I find myself thinking of how challenging it must have been to have carried a two-child pregnancy. I had enough going on with one baby kicking me  in the ribs and heading my bladder like a soccer ball at a time.

What color are their eyes? Are they gray or blue? It's hard for me to tell from the photos.

I loved that very simple gray frock with white collar that Josephine was wearing. I liked to dress my girls in very simple clothing like that so that what you saw was the child, not the fancy clothing. I think she looked exquisite in that particular outfit. 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: January 09, 2017, 09:44:01 PM »

He's the spitting image of Derf. (Except, even at age 6, Vinnie already looks more mature than Peter Pan his Far...)

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: January 09, 2017, 10:03:44 PM »

When I look at the twins, I find myself thinking of how challenging it must have been to have carried a two-child pregnancy. I had enough going on with one baby kicking me  in the ribs and heading my bladder like a soccer ball at a time.

What color are their eyes? Are they gray or blue? It's hard for me to tell from the photos.

I loved that very simple gray frock with white collar that Josephine was wearing. I liked to dress my girls in very simple clothing like that so that what you saw was the child, not the fancy clothing. I think she looked exquisite in that particular outfit. 

Vinnie's eyes are blue (Xian and Bella got blue eyes from Fred) and Josie's seem like green or hazel IMO.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: January 10, 2017, 10:28:40 AM »

for Money, Prada and Drag Queen Title, MEdiana would have gestated 4 elephants for 4 years so she wouldn't be divorced

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: January 26, 2017, 08:53:48 PM »

I think Josie is a cute little imp. She looks like she has fun in her life and I think she might carry this joie de vivre over into adulthood. At least I hope so. I also love big sis Izzy, such a lovely girl.
I am not a fan of Mary, but her kids are great.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: