Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima's visit to Spain - September 18  (Read 11233 times)
Sas

Small Member

Ignore
« on: September 04, 2013, 10:51:59 am »

The King and Queen of the Netherlands will visit King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia on 18 September 2013. During the lunch they also will meet Felipe and Letizia. In the afternoon they will visit the Congreso de los Diputados and they will meet prime minister Mariano Rajoy in Palacio de la Moncloa.

http://www.koninklijkhuis...makingsbezoek-aan-spanje/
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 11:14:25 am »

Goodness me, have they not finished with their "Hello, we're the King and Queen" visits.  Dead

The whole thing is so self-indulgent.

I'm sure there will be lots of entertaining photos though. 

“The truth is not simply what you think it is; it is also the circumstances in which it is said, and to whom, why, and how it is said.”
RoyalDish.com
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 11:14:25 am »

Tatini

Medium Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 11:18:10 am »

[/quote]

oh yes, especially if maxima wears N/Satan 
Rita

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 01:36:40 pm »

Sound intersting and i am looking forward to see pix of Maxi and Leti
Nuno

Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Haters gonna hate

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 04:00:14 pm »

Thanks Sas  Star
Can't wait to see Max wearing a turban in front of Letizia  Smiley I'm really curious about the outfit both Letizia and Maxima will use that day  Jumping
A pity that the visit is only of one day because I would love to see Max,Leti, Felipe and WA together in a gala dinner  Thumb down

Stay strong Smiley

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 04:08:23 pm »

Thanks Sas  Star
Can't wait to see Max wearing a turban in front of Letizia  Smiley I'm really curious about the outfit both Letizia and Maxima will use that day  Jumping
A pity that the visit is only of one day because I would love to see Max,Leti, Felipe and WA together in a gala dinner  Thumb down

They always seem to get along very well.

Will they bring the Triple As with them?

“The truth is not simply what you think it is; it is also the circumstances in which it is said, and to whom, why, and how it is said.”
Nuno

Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Haters gonna hate

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 11:06:38 pm »

Thanks Sas  Star

It would be great...and then they should organize a lunch with the three A's plus Leo and Sofia  Grin

Stay strong Smiley

rsfc149

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 11:38:58 pm »

Yay, I'm really looking forward  Grin

http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

- "All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point."
- "A moo point?"
- "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo!"
draadje

Micro Member

Aruba Aruba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 12:18:14 am »

The King and Queen of the Netherlands will visit King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia on 18 September 2013. During the lunch they also will meet Felipe and Letizia. In the afternoon they will visit the Congreso de los Diputados and they will meet prime minister Mariano Rajoy in Palacio de la Moncloa.

To be honest, I am getting slightly irritated that they're visiting all these countries before visiting the Caribbean part of the Kingdom. Hello, what are we? Chopped liver?
TLLK
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 12:39:23 am »

To be honest, I am getting slightly irritated that they're visiting all these countries before visiting the Caribbean part of the Kingdom. Hello, what are we? Chopped liver?
Or waiting until winter in the NL drives them away to a Caribbean paradise.
ScottishRose
Banned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Just call me the real rebel without a cause

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 07:03:36 am »

Goodness me, have they not finished with their "Hello, we're the King and Queen" visits.  Dead

The whole thing is so self-indulgent.

Its traditional. Kings/queens don't attend their innaugeration not to out rank them. Then they visit the other kings and queens. Smiley

Perhaps the decision was made to make the short one day visits first, when fresh in the role, and then a longer over seas tour after  Thinking
Clara
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 10:36:13 am »

Thanks Sas  Star

I don't think so, it's a school day. I hope Felipe and Letizia are waiting for them at Zarzuela with the King&Queen as I doubt there'll be press covering the lunch and at most we'll get a picture of the four. If F&L are there to greet them in front of the cameras we'll also get the first curtsey/bow from foreign royals.

Nuno

Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Haters gonna hate

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 05:01:58 pm »

Thanks Sas  Star
Can't wait to see Max wearing a turban in front of Letizia  Smiley I'm really curious about the outfit both Letizia and Maxima will use that day  Jumping
A pity that the visit is only of one day because I would love to see Max,Leti, Felipe and WA together in a gala dinner  Thumb down

I don't think so, it's a school day. I hope Felipe and Letizia are waiting for them at Zarzuela with the King&Queen as I doubt there'll be press covering the lunch and at most we'll get a picture of the four. If F&L are there to greet them in front of the cameras we'll also get the first curtsey/bow from foreign royals.

Thanks for the information Clara. Makes sense  Thinking I was just kiding about bringing the triple A's with them to have lunch with Leo and Sofia  Smiley

Stay strong Smiley

Clara
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013, 03:39:26 pm »

But if they brought the girls I'm sure they would have lunch with the infantitas apart from the adults  Wink

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Mozambique Mozambique

I am so sexy world

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 03:42:06 pm »

so F and M are not finding some fictitious "event" abroad

no surprise here

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: