Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COATS/COATDRESSES  (Read 129712 times)
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: March 17, 2017, 03:49:32 PM »

Is she wearing a slip underneath!?! Tbh this is one of my favorite coats of hers, hate the hat though, accessories could be better. Love the color. But it is a copycat, very similar to Diana's green/black combo.

Confused  Confused  Confused

CRIKEY! She has nothing on under the coat?Huh?

I could be wrong but it looks like a small triangle of a very short skirt is visible .

Looks like the coat lining or MAYBE a very short slip (petticoat) to me - if it's a skirt, it's far too short Sad.

ETA: okay, not the coat lining.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:01:14 PM by SpittingImage » Logged
Kaiserin

Large Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: March 18, 2017, 03:02:25 AM »

Is she wearing a slip underneath!?! Tbh this is one of my favorite coats of hers, hate the hat though, accessories could be better. Love the color. But it is a copycat, very similar to Diana's green/black combo.

So that coat is bespoke?
To me, it looks like an exact copy of this one:

Like in bringing the red one to have the Designer copy the cut and make a new one in another color. Even the buttons are the same.

I am currently in Thailand and every seamstress here could have done that for like 300 USD.

I do really not see where the reportedly 7000 USD went to. Catherine Walker seemed to have copied herself and cashed in twice.

When copyKate and copyCatherine work together, the sufferers are Charles' Black Amex and we, the onlookers bored beyond belief ...
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: