Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1061160 times)
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5925 on: March 30, 2017, 09:53:08 PM »

I'm curious, here.  The kindergarten is a one hour round trip, meaning half an hour each way.  Half an hour doesn't seem like a long time in the car to me.   Is half an hour really such a long time in the car for a child George's age that it will play havoc with his routine?   

Speaking as a someone whose parents drove me 45 minutes (longer in winter with snowy & icy roads) one way to school, I don't see it as a big deal.  Granted my parents are quite organized but as a child I adapted to the schedule and received a great education.

To me, the time is the less a concern than the security measures.  The fact that they seemed to indicate Wetherby (last year?) and then neglected to inform security of a possible change is just another indicator of their lack of respect for those who are working to protect them.

This line makes me  Thinking  "Whilst royals favour single-sex schooling she is co-educational through and through, remembering her unhappy time at single sex Downe House girls boarding school near Newbury. She moved to co-educational Marlborough after two terms."

Wasn't Downe House where Kate wasn't really popular so claimed bullying and switched to Marlborough where she gained some popularity with boys by mooning so much that school officials had to get involved to get her stop?   Whistle

George is very young and I think a year or two at Thomas's will be good for him.  The school sounds wonderful and I think George may get a good start not only in education but in dealing with many different children, not just boys or those of aristocratic families.

That said, we don't know how long George will remain in attendance there. Could be until he graduates from there however, it may only be a year or two.  Things happen and plans change. 

Hopefully he stays until he graduates out, but William & Kate love pulling the rug out from the royals, I mean they did by picking Thomas's over Wetherby, that was already security checked...
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5926 on: March 31, 2017, 09:44:05 PM »

It's only a 15 minute drive from James' Matthews and Pippa's Chelsea house.

Good thing hes "terribly rich" and can house everyone!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5927 on: April 01, 2017, 08:09:42 PM »

The long drive thru traffic jammed London is going to be a nightmare. There is no way they can drive thru on special green lights, since the roads will be quite clogged. There will be stop and go's in front of traffic lights and waiting in traffic, and that is a nightmare for any one who tries to protect the people inside a car.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: