Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma's hand-me-downs & gifts  (Read 154511 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: February 23, 2017, 11:59:42 AM »

that green stones necklace MEdiana's siter is wearing (the tall one, the one who looks like a man...is it jane?) looks awfully like a necklace that MEdiana had... Thinking Thinking

I am sure it is...or am I imagining it Confused

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: February 23, 2017, 09:22:59 PM »

I have the same sensation getafix.  It reminds me of something she wore before she got married or in the early days of her marriage.  Can't put my finger on it though. Sweating
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: February 24, 2017, 06:29:18 AM »

I have the same sensation getafix.  It reminds me of something she wore before she got married or in the early days of her marriage.  Can't put my finger on it though. Sweating

yeah!!

Now it's bugging me  Real mad

I think she wore that greenish piece at a concert or something like that at teh theatre...and she had cut her hair short.

anyone else remember this at all??  Thinking

G Huh?

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: February 24, 2017, 09:27:42 AM »

Mmmmh, I don't recall seeing this particular necklace on Mary (although it's obviously Dulong)

Mary had a greenish necklace she wore quite often around 2004/2005 but it had more stones

She also had it with darker stones (or maybe it's the same and just looks darker because of the light)

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: February 24, 2017, 05:31:47 PM »

^^^^^^^ That necklace, and another one in a similar shape but with stones the color of Jane's necklace is by, wait for it, Dulong.

I wonder if Jane is wearing a Dulong that Mosh wasn't photographed in, or if Mosh had that lighter colored Dulong necklace remade and then given to Jane.  We know she has things re-desinged all the time.  Thinking

Edit:   Blush Blush Blush  Sorry.  I just now noticed that Hermione pointed out already that it was Dulong.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: February 24, 2017, 07:14:41 PM »

Off topic but how pretty is Mary in that last picture!?  Yikes I find her very pretty there and what a lovely, genuine smile.

If only we had a lovely, genuine CPss. But Mosh never came across as genuine. To me, anyway.

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: February 25, 2017, 03:20:23 AM »

Off topic but how pretty is Mary in that last picture!?  Yikes I find her very pretty there and what a lovely, genuine smile.

If only we had a lovely, genuine CPss. But Mosh never came across as genuine. To me, anyway.

I must agree, at that time (when she was pregnant with Isabella) with that haircut, she looked better than ever, she was glowing too bad didn't last.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: February 25, 2017, 05:54:42 AM »

I think that Isabella's pregnancy was a high point in their marriage, they were both happy.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: February 25, 2017, 08:08:02 AM »

I think that Isabella's pregnancy was a high point in their marriage, they were both happy.

yup. it was before they forced MEDiana to sign a pre-nup 

it was down hill after that...

and it didn't get better with her Twin Toys... No

G Smiley

Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: February 25, 2017, 10:46:25 AM »

The post-nup was signed in November 2006, a few days before they flew to Australia. That was in the early stages of the second pregnancy. The pics above with the shorter hair were taken end of January 2007 and it was already going downhill then. After they returned from Australia, Frederik flew to Florida for FARR40 and Mary did her lonely beach walk with Christian and then chopped off her hair (allegedly without telling Frederik). That's when her true colors came out and she started playing games because she was not pleased with the post-nup situation. I don't think she had a happy pregnancy with Isabella and she projected a lot of her anger/issues on her daughter (well, we've discussed that numerous times already). The absolute low was after Izzy was born, the christening.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: February 25, 2017, 11:33:52 AM »

Well, her hair and skin looked better, she looked healthier.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: February 25, 2017, 12:40:02 PM »

Mmmmh, I don't recall seeing this particular necklace on Mary (although it's obviously Dulong)

IMRIC Mary wore this necklace at an  event in Denmark some time ago. If it's the same necklace she was wearing a black dress and mint green sandals. Possibly pre Izzy.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: February 25, 2017, 03:37:58 PM »

It's so good to see you, Little_star  Hug Star

Do you think of one of these outings?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:40:55 PM by Hermione » Logged
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: February 25, 2017, 04:05:58 PM »