Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - HATS and FASCINATORS  (Read 59629 times)
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2017, 07:07:30 AM »

I can't believe she's wearing her hair stuffed into a hair net.  A hair net?!  Surely the hairdresser could have created some sort of twist arrangement that would stay in place without a hair net.  With that hairdo and hat and that coat she would look like an old-fashioned school marm except for all that eye makeup and those extremely high heels.  Those heels are so high she has to lean backwards to avoid being propelled forward, further distorting her already-odd stance.  
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2017, 09:04:34 AM »

That hat and its placing make her look two or three times her age IMO. It looks ridiculous!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2017, 01:18:43 PM »

No.1:
The hat looks extremely similar to a powder box my Granny used to have on her dresser about 40/50 years ago. Satin boxy and with a little bow. It was long empty of the powder, but my Granny loved the satin box (was given to her during the war for some anniversary) and my sis and I always put the two pieces on our hat to play "ladies". We looked JUST like Kate.
No.2:
The hairstyle is great. And so very simple: you pull the hair into a low ponytail, twist it over once and then you stuff everything into the hairnet. Voila: done and oh so very stylish...not

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
cantstandher

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: April 18, 2017, 03:07:58 PM »

That hat looks like she put it together herself with some satin material, cardboard and a glue gun  Nerves
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2017, 08:39:22 PM »

No.1:
The hat looks extremely similar to a powder box my Granny used to have on her dresser about 40/50 years ago. Satin boxy and with a little bow. It was long empty of the powder, but my Granny loved the satin box (was given to her during the war for some anniversary) and my sis and I always put the two pieces on our hat to play "ladies". We looked JUST like Kate.
No.2:
The hairstyle is great. And so very simple: you pull the hair into a low ponytail, twist it over once and then you stuff everything into the hairnet. Voila: done and oh so very stylish...not

Re. No. 2: right. And if/when she once decides to cut her hair, she can stuff the cuts into that hair net permanently and every time she needs an "updo", she can just pin the hair net into her neck, cover the whole mess with a silly pincushion hat and ... voilą: DM will go crazy about the new invention, KateNetBun.
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2017, 02:03:58 AM »

No.1:
No.2:

Re. No. 2: right. And if/when she once decides to cut her hair, she can stuff the cuts into that hair net permanently and every time she needs an "updo", she can just pin the hair net into her neck, cover the whole mess with a silly pincushion hat and ... voilą: DM will go crazy about the new invention, KateNetBun.

By then mice will have nested in it, and the sight of them squirming around and poking their cute little pink noses out of the holes in the net will add an extra element of interest.  Supercontent  Don't mind me.  I had a strange sense of humour that tends to surface late at night or in the morning before I've had my second cup of tea, though I certainly think that hair-netted bun would benefit from mice. They could be champagne-coloured mice to match the outfit.  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: