Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary is worth nothing..  (Read 6294 times)
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2013, 07:04:17 PM »

Article in Ekstra Bladet

(Google translate)

Mary is worth nothing

Supposedly, they caused the Danish exports to Australia increase massively.

But it is not documented when the media and professional organizations are trying to give the impression that Mary and Frederik are worth their weight in gold when it comes to exports.

The critical DR program Detector looked at the so-called Mary- effect that would cause that we have the economic benefit of her via exports to her homeland .

This establishes the fact that Danish Industry Marketing Manager , Jens Holst- Nielsen for the couple's visit to Sydney last month were not entitled to it when he stated:

- The couple is completely invaluable for Danish exports to Australia. It is by far the market where the royal family is most important. And the royal couple really means a lot.

According to the detector , it is true that Denmark's exports to Australia have doubled since 2003, when Mary moved to Denmark .

But from 1993 to 2003 , exports tripled - and thus increased even more than in the period in which Mary is supposed to have effect.

Similarly, states the program stated that Norway and Sweden have experienced the same increase in exports to Australia - without having an Australian princess.

Looking at the country's overall imports since 2003 , it has risen sharply, but Denmark's share of Australia's imports have actually been less where it all was only Denmark, which could muster an Australian princess.

Also Danish Chamber of Commerce contributed to the royal back-slapping , as the organization stated that the number of Australian tourists has doubled since Mary came to . However, there was no evidence from before 2005, which makes it impossible to say anything about the development earlier.

At the same time Norway and Sweden the same trend in Australian tourists until 2009 , when Denmark was relatively more than the two neighboring countries.

Danish Commerce did not wish to participate in the DR program, but merely writes :

' We remain convinced that our conclusions regarding the development and the reasons are right . '

Danish Industry published in 2011 a report that exports to Australia goes swimmingly . This was especially CO2 legislation highlighted as explanation. Fred and Mary was not mentioned a word .

DR detectors have asked marketing manager at DI Jens Holst- Nielsen about what they can document the effect to be the answer : ' I can not . I can not isolate the effect of it. ' DI stresses, however opposite DR detector that it is their experience that Mary has great effect. They just can not prove the amount .

The program will appear tomorrow night at 21:00 on DR2 .

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 07:32:25 PM »

nice one Mille  Star

The so-called Mary-effect on exports is a myth states DR program established

Thumb up

aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 07:38:31 PM »

this is interesting.   Star
what about danish exports to the whole planet? that's what i once heard in a report. could have misunderstood though.
hasn't she upped the demand in cosmetic procedures?  Spiteful
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 07:41:38 PM »

what about danish exports to the whole planet? that's what i once heard in a report. could have misunderstood though.

On the contrary...nobody wants what she is getting. The dark reddish brown hair color is also impossible to sell now.

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
aravis

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 07:45:04 PM »

On the contrary...nobody wants what she is getting. The dark reddish brown hair color is also impossible to sell now.
Laugh bounce  it may not even be produced soon  Wink to think i  used to find her hair shiny and a great colour. the darkbrown that is.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 08:47:48 PM »

Last year or the year before I posted stats from the Danish government proving there is no 'Mary effect'.

The article from EB didn't mention Australia isn't even nearly one of Denmark's most important trading partners. It's in the top 30. So the focus on Australia is pointless and a huge waste of money. Proves they're about show and PR and nothing to do with helping Denmark  No

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 09:05:23 PM »

Article in Ekstra Bladet

(Google translate)

Mary is worth nothing

Supposedly, they caused the Danish exports to Australia increase massively.

But it is not documented when the media and professional organizations are trying to give the impression that Mary and Frederik are worth their weight in gold when it comes to exports.

The critical DR program Detector looked at the so-called Mary- effect that would cause that we have the economic benefit of her via exports to her homeland .

This establishes the fact that Danish Industry Marketing Manager , Jens Holst- Nielsen for the couple's visit to Sydney last month were not entitled to it when he stated:

- The couple is completely invaluable for Danish exports to Australia. It is by far the market where the royal family is most important. And the royal couple really means a lot.

According to the detector , it is true that Denmark's exports to Australia have doubled since 2003, when Mary moved to Denmark .

But from 1993 to 2003 , exports tripled - and thus increased even more than in the period in which Mary is supposed to have effect.

Similarly, states the program stated that Norway and Sweden have experienced the same increase in exports to Australia - without having an Australian princess.

Looking at the country's overall imports since 2003 , it has risen sharply, but Denmark's share of Australia's imports have actually been less where it all was only Denmark, which could muster an Australian princess.

Also Danish Chamber of Commerce contributed to the royal back-slapping , as the organization stated that the number of Australian tourists has doubled since Mary came to . However, there was no evidence from before 2005, which makes it impossible to say anything about the development earlier.

At the same time Norway and Sweden the same trend in Australian tourists until 2009 , when Denmark was relatively more than the two neighboring countries.

Danish Commerce did not wish to participate in the DR program, but merely writes :

' We remain convinced that our conclusions regarding the development and the reasons are right . '

Danish Industry published in 2011 a report that exports to Australia goes swimmingly . This was especially CO2 legislation highlighted as explanation. Fred and Mary was not mentioned a word .

DR detectors have asked marketing manager at DI Jens Holst- Nielsen about what they can document the effect to be the answer : ' I can not . I can not isolate the effect of it. ' DI stresses, however opposite DR detector that it is their experience that Mary has great effect. They just can not prove the amount .

The program will appear tomorrow night at 21:00 on DR2 .

Thanks Mille for posting this Star and  KUDOS to EB for addressing this. Thumb up
As usual, Mary is credited for something she had no part in, and the ones doing it have no explanations or documented figures, just statements pulled out of the air just like Simon Anholt's fictitious and made up figure of Mary's worth- 66 Billion Kr-more than Denmark's entire dairy industry.
Yeah right! Roll Eyes
The Danish Chamber of Commerce is behaving irresponsibly by uttering such statements without concrete evidence. Of course Mary fans and royalists fall for such nonsense.
 They keep feeding her ego and trying to justify her travels abroad to represent and sell Denmark.
Wake up Danes! Mary is only interested in promoting and selling BRAND MARY!  Crap Crap Crap Nono

aravis

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 09:30:21 PM »

Last year or the year before I posted stats from the Danish government proving there is no 'Mary effect'.

The article from EB didn't mention Australia isn't even nearly one of Denmark's most important trading partners. It's in the top 30. So the focus on Australia is pointless and a huge waste of money. Proves they're about show and PR and nothing to do with helping Denmark  No
in that case what are they ranting about. who is denmarks most important trading partner?  that means it can be checked so the chamber of commerce shouldn't say these things. the danes will get behind it eventually.
GiGi

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 03:31:53 PM »

Wow this was in EB? And with such a harsh title, too. I'm wondering if the tide is turning to set up the Big 'D'.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 05:52:11 PM »

Wow this was in EB? And with such a harsh title, too. I'm wondering if the tide is turning to set up the Big 'D'.
Not really, EB keeps throwing darts hoping to hit something.Unfortunately, there is too much white noise in the form of DRF spin that the population ignore EB or think the journalists are just jealous.
I doubt the DRF is behind the EB article or that EB is aware of any big D looming ahead.

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »

I just remembered that Detektor- the show discussing the myth called  'the Mary effect' is on today@21.00 on DR2
Looking forward to hearing the arguments.
Interesting that such a debate is actually on a public forum, on a goverment channel.I dont know what to expect. Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking
 I am very curious.I hope Mray's servants will record the show for her to watch when she comes from Mexico to bless Denmark with her effect on the economy

Description of the show:Detector: "Mary-effect" is somewhat inflated
14/11-2013 pm. 9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on DR2
Category: News / Current

As the royal couple recently visited Australia, one could hear from several media about the "Mary" effect, among other things, to explain a doubling of Danish exports to Australia. Detector has delved into the numbers and it turns out that other countries are experiencing the same effect - without having a Mary! See how it can be linked.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »

in that case what are they ranting about. who is denmarks most important trading partner?  that means it can be checked so the chamber of commerce shouldn't say these things. the danes will get behind it eventually.

Germany, China, USA, Japan and France are the top five. I've always felt it's a huge mistake that the DRF aren't more active in Germany. My honest guess is that Mary's not interested because she can't speak German, unlike many Danes.

http://udviklingstal.um.d...ve-stoerste-eksportlande/
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 08:40:59 PM »

It was always a big mistake to make such a grandiose claim.  Anyone with half a brain could have pulled the data apart and seen the theory was full of holes.  Jazzy and I asked the same a few weeks ago around whether the spike in Aussies traveling to Denmark as tourists after 2004 was sustained or whether it was a one-off? 

It's a shame that the commerce groups are digging in to defend bad conclusions.  It doesn't say much for their ethics or integrity.  And would anyone really trust their opinion on ANYTHING knowing that they will shill bad data to protect rich welfare recipients?

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
pose

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 08:42:09 PM »

tonight "detektor" efficiently killed the mary effect being positive by revealing that the increasing Danish export to Australia had decreased by approximately 17% since they got married
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 08:43:14 PM »

tonight "detektor" efficiently killed the mary effect being positive by revealing that the increasing Danish export to Australia had decreased by approximately 17% since they got married

So it was perhaps a one-off spike due to press coverage etc?

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: