Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra - EVENTS  (Read 54719 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2014, 10:59:17 AM »

What word Huh?
seems you are assuming what I mean.

If you wish to enter into some type of comical debate as to what word you used, I suggest that you do so via private message.  Before you do though - don't make the assumption that the posters and moderators of this site are anything other than: fluent in multiple languages; advanced students of the written and spoken word; and keenly observant of all trolling characteristics.  You are highly unlikely to "win" that debate. 

My advice to you is to take your lumps and move along in time away from them.  If this site displeases you, I'm sure there is another one - or thousands - in which vile language and vitriolic hatred of women is not only encouraged but ardently espoused.  This is not one of them.

Seconded - thanks Curtains!
Soovie

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2014, 11:05:41 PM »

Alexandra attended yesterday a UNICEF party at the UN City in Copenhagen. The event was related with the 25th anniversary of the Child's Rights Convention.
It's nice to know that she did .  Thumb up
I wondered yesterday when Mary was at that school event related to UNICEF's 25th .
She looks nice.The hairstyle is very flattering and she exudes warmth.
agree and here's wishing wewould see more of her
Georgiana

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2014, 06:39:51 PM »

Alexandra attended yesterday a UNICEF party at the UN City in Copenhagen. The event was related with the 25th anniversary of the Child's Rights Convention.

Source: herognu

Love the lipcolour but a bit heavy on the brush/bronzer.
royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2014, 09:50:36 PM »

seems older here. no photoshop...

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2014, 11:02:00 AM »

Photo: Dan Møller

Alexandra, as patron of the Danish Association of the Blind, become a Christmas storytellers. The association is promoting an iniciative during the whole month of December where every day, a different storyteller tells a story about their Christmas.

Alexandra told a Christmas story from his childhood in Hong Kong.

Here you can listen to Alexandra's podcast: http://24julehistorier.dk/

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2015, 09:28:59 PM »

Countess Alexandra visited Randers Rain

Along with Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai came Countess Alexandra close to the old animal breeds.

There were horses, pigs, cows and sheep as well as eagles, beavers and a single black puma on Countess Alexandra's walk in the area outside Randers Rainforest.

For nearly 20 years, the countess was the patron of the rainforest in Randers, and she has visited the modern zoo several times.

Alexandra has expanded cooperation
Like several times before the countess had taken Prince Nicolai and Felix on family outings to Randers.

Along with their mother attended princes in "Hooray for nature", where they also listened to several talks about the importance of diversity in nature.

The visit also marked that the Countess has expanded cooperation with Randers Rainforest and is now an ambassador for the rainforest Naturfond.

Source: BB

>>>>> VIDEO HERE

Countess Alexandra's family outing

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix took with Countess Alexandra Randers Rainforest, where according to Nikolai had a good time.

Countess Alexandra and her two sons, Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, spent a pleasant day in Randers Rainforest.

Here then the old breeds of horses, cows, pigs, chickens and pigeons, which were part of the exhibition "Hooray for nature".

While they saw and heard about all the interesting plants and animals in the wild, could the small family forget the divorce for a while.

As Prince Nikolai himself said on the excursion with his mother and little brother:

- It's always nice to be with the mother.

Source: BB

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2015, 10:01:56 PM »

It seems to me lately she's had a lot of events. Does anyone else feel that way?
HollySummer

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2015, 05:57:01 AM »

Temi, it certainly does seem as if Alexandra is doing more engagements especially since the divorce announcement. I wonder if this is a deliberate and calculated effort to turn around the very negative press that she has received in recent months in connection with her divorce appendage, and the high roller life that she and her soon-to-be ex moocher husband were enjoying at the expense of the Danish taxpayers?
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2015, 10:54:55 AM »

Marge approved that divorce settlement from Joachim, public should be mad at her not just Alexandra. Atleast Alex can defend herself in DANISH.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2015, 11:26:31 AM »

Marge approved that divorce settlement from Joachim, public should be mad at her not just Alexandra. Atleast Alex can defend herself in DANISH.

Star

Let's not forget the Danish Parliament who approved and IMRIC voted for Alex's divorce package.

It's so misogynistic the way Alex is portrayed as some sort of scheming witch who "stole" the Danish taxpayer money when the DRF, their lawyers, and the Danish Parliament all supported the package.

Roll Eyes Dead

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2015, 12:29:03 PM »

Temi, it certainly does seem as if Alexandra is doing more engagements especially since the divorce announcement. I wonder if this is a deliberate and calculated effort to turn around the very negative press that she has received in recent months in connection with her divorce appendage, and the high roller life that she and her soon-to-be ex moocher husband were enjoying at the expense of the Danish taxpayers?

The house and the lump sum was her right by the prenup the DRF had her sign before the marriage. The annual pay is, as Barrie and L_S write, also orchestrated by the DRF. Seems rather unfair that only Alex should be blamed for something the DRF was part of and a majority of Danish politicians STILL won't change..
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2015, 12:33:52 PM »

The house and the lump sum was her right by the prenup the DRF had her sign before the marriage. The annual pay is, as Barrie and L_S write, also orchestrated by the DRF. Seems rather unfair that only Alex should be blamed for something the DRF was part of and a majority of Danish politicians STILL won't change..

:goodpost: Didn't the Folketig debate and vote on her divorce settlement too?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2015, 12:56:55 PM »

:goodpost: Didn't the Folketig debate and vote on her divorce settlement too?

Indeed they did Yes
HollySummer

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2015, 07:24:24 AM »

Allow me to clarify, that I am not blaming Alexandra for her divorce settlement. But the Danish media had a field day drumming up negativity about it earlier this year. Alexandra was an easy target for a lazy media who ignores wanna be queen Mares constant shopping; I've read that she flew from NYC to Milan or somewhere in Italy for some retail therapy, and her equally do nothing husband Freddo.

Now that Alexandra is getting divorced, I expect to see her doing many more royal events.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2015, 09:54:20 AM »

Mares did her retail therapy in Milan before NYC Wink

And yes, Alex was a target early this year and I still think Mosh minions were trowing her under the bus to avoid some hard questions about Mares and her antics...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: