Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 360   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - news & photos III  (Read 966936 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« on: January 26, 2014, 05:26:59 PM »

Honestly - this will be the last time I close a thread and start a new one on Harry because of nastiness between the posters. Next time Harry will be O/T. BEHAVE! All of you!
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 06:47:16 PM »

Does anyone know if Harry still sees Chealsea. I have always thought that she was the love of his life. If I recall it lasted for at least 3 years.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 07:02:57 PM »

Does anyone know if Harry still sees Chealsea. I have always thought that she was the love of his life. If I recall it lasted for at least 3 years.

I liked Chelsy.  She seemed to have a brain and some direction in life. Yes 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 07:15:08 PM »

Jonathan, you've made my day  Star Star  Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Jumping Supercontent Supercontent  Hug Beer

Same here. I hated how the media tried to make her out like a bimbo who did nothing except party and wait around to be Princess and made Waity out as the intelligent and hardworking one who liked to party on occasion, during and after the engagement - even many commenters called out on the bullsh*t. A switch of media coverage would have been more accurate and interesting.

Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 07:31:53 PM »

I've not seen anything to indicate that she still sees H, so far as I know Chelsy is still working in London at a top City law firm.  She's undoubtedly very bright and intelligent and I'm certain has worked very hard to get the job and keep it.  Those firms are fearsome in their recruiting and retaining requirements so its not for the faint hearted or lightweight.

She's more of a work hard play hard kind of girl she is still pictured out clubbing occassionally though media interest in her has waned somewhat... I don't think she wanted the life she would have had to live if she had stayed with Harry so she shipped out.  Shame really but there you go, hopefully Harry can persuade some young lovely to marry him at some point if not Cress then someone else. 

Without wishing to kick off anything and not being person specific, he needs someone like his brother has, who's willing to give up any other career ideas or aspirations, and to deal with life in the goldfish bowl... I don't suppose there are any european princesses kicking around who might be suitable.  I can't think of any of the right age for him?

ooo that could be a whole new subject - find a wife for Harry...  I shall put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with.

AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 07:35:07 PM »

She's still socializing with royals http://www.hellomagazine....e-chelsy-davy-exhibition/ ( so fingers crossed H comes to his senses  Halo)
Jonathan

Huge Member

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 08:21:19 PM »

I didn't know that she was in London and good for her for getting a powerful job.

I wonder what you guys think. Could she keep her job and still be married to Harry?

Sophy only had to give up her company because she screwed up and frankly it would give Harry a bit of slack.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 08:27:09 PM »

In Sweden Maddes ex fiance was a lawyer and wanted to keep practicing after the marriage, it appeared to be a either or situation; job or title, but it looked as if he was on his way to getting a title anyway. I don't know if it would work in England but it is probably up to the monarch to decide. 
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 08:27:49 PM »

I don't think Chelsy has any interest in Harry to be honest.  She seems to have grown up and is pursuing a genuine career.  Cutting ribbons and making babies and putting up with the horse at family dinners - she'd have to love Harry a whole in order for that to happen IMO.

Cress is more Harry's speed IMO.  Although I still think Harry was at his happiest when Chelsy was around.  She was good for him.

I still laugh at her outfit for the wedding though.  It was like she spent the night in a hay loft and literally rolled out of it.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 08:38:38 PM »

I didn't know that she was in London and good for her for getting a powerful job.

I wonder what you guys think. Could she keep her job and still be married to Harry?

Sophy only had to give up her company because she screwed up and frankly it would give Harry a bit of slack.

I think she could have (just not any scandalous or too interesting cases), William and Harry got/would get to keep their military jobs after marriage, so I don't see why the ladies who marry in can't keep their jobs but being full time will only be possible until Liz passes on because Wills and Waity are lazy and will need Harry and his wife to make up for the slack. Then the older generation will start dropping into the earth so Harry and his wife will ultimately be needed in the long term as full time working royals.

Apparently, the main reason she left was because she got sick of Harry's partying and he allegedly has cheated on her quite a number of times, would beg for her to come back and then the cycle would repeat. Does anyone remember Waity's advice to Chelsy? The cheating ".... comes with the territory", I think Chelsy gave up and also reached a different life stage. I think she could have refocused her drive, diligence and work ethic into a working royal role if she loved or wanted Harry enough (like Letizia and Felipe) but the partying, dramas and cheating put her off and to her, not worth the sacrifice. (Which I think most people would understand)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:43:40 PM by Sparky » Logged

Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 08:59:13 PM »

I guess she didn't love him enough...

Theoretically someone could work and be royal, however based on what we've seen in the past it is nigh on impossible to seperate the two parts of someone's life.  It didn't work for Sophie (or Sarah for that matter).  She would have always had to deal with the likes of Fake Sheikhs and others wanting a piece of her so it would be hard but not impossible if she wanted it enough.

I think its less to do with the work and more to do with the scrutinity and hassle that she would have had to put up with for the rest of her life.  

vis the cheating and all that,  I don't know, I wasn't there (and it wasn't me!!), I think Kate was reported as saying rumours of cheating come with the territory...not actual cheating - its a subtle difference but an important one.  Any woman (or man for that matter) who is in a relationship with someone in the public eye have to deal with this sort of thing (cf those minger pictures that were on a previous Harry thread).  Sex makes the world go round and salacious tittle tattle of who's doing what to who is the stuff all gossip is made of.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 09:10:16 PM »

I'm glad she's still in London. The romantic in me hope they get back together and that Harry worships her (and stays faithful!) for the rest of their lives. She seemed to suit him really well but I'm not sure the Firm matches her very well. That makes me sad Sad

Oh well. Harry will marry someone like Watercress (maybe even Watercress), have a lot of blond babies and cheat like all other Windsor men. <dramatic>SIGH</dramatic>
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2014, 09:20:07 PM »

I'm glad she's still in London. The romantic in me hope they get back together and that Harry worships her (and stays faithful!) for the rest of their lives. She seemed to suit him really well but I'm not sure the Firm matches her very well. That makes me sad Sad

Oh well. Harry will marry someone like Watercress (maybe even Watercress), have a lot of blond babies and cheat like all other Windsor men. <dramatic>SIGH</dramatic>
I agree with this, Every.Single.Word (both positive and negative).
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2014, 09:24:43 PM »

Champagne There's still hope! Wink  ITA with everything you said Star
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2014, 09:37:20 PM »

I'm sorry if this is OT, but I really admire Chelsy---she could easily have spent her life partying/shopping as the daughter of an obscenely wealthy man, but instead, she has chosen to use her brains and ambition to pursue a very demanding career. I think that--so far--she has been the love of Harry's life, and that she genuinely loved/loves him. But she is not willing to give up her entire sense of self to become a puppet for the BRF. More power to her. IMHO she is exactly what Harry (and the BRF) needs, but they are stuck in the traditions of 200 yrs ago and want a spineless, brainless waste of space for their consorts. Well, they certainly have one now Spiteful
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:47:57 PM by editorathome » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 360   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: