Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 360   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - news & photos III  (Read 966681 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 09:49:13 PM »

I would to discuss that too (and I agree with you) but we really are O/T now Secret
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 09:53:58 PM »

I would to discuss that too (and I agree with you) but we really are O/T now Secret
I know... Blush    Would it be OK to start a Chelsy thread in the OT forum, like we have one for Pippa?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 09:55:14 PM »

I know... Blush    Would it be OK to start a Chelsy thread in the OT forum, like we have one for Pippa?

Thinking I guess. I just feel we should be a little careful as she's strictly a private person unlike the Pipster.
dawni

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 10:01:07 PM »

I don't think Harry and Chelsy will get back together. She was his first love, and most people don't marry their first love, though it's always special. They were young and suited each other at the time, but that time is long past now. Maybe Harry will marry Cressida, maybe not, but I'm sure he'll make up his own mind, as we're all entitled to. I just hope if marriage is on the cards that Cressida quickly develops a thicker skin than she's said to have because I think she'll need it.

As for a career woman marrying into the royal family and continuing with her career, I don't think it'll happen with someone as close to the throne as Harry. As has already been said, he and his wife will be needed for royal duties -William and Kate are the only 'working' royals of the younger generation, Beatrice and Eugenie want to do royal duties but have inexplicably been turned down (total madness, IMO), so Harry and his wife will have plenty to do if the royals are to be relevant to the younger people of the UK and Commonwealth. Also, whoever Harry marries will have to have permanent royal security which would be rather awkward if she had an outside job, and this would only lead to more complaints about cost, etc.

Anyway, he doesn't have to marry until he wants to, George has made Harry in royal terms less important. He's still close to the throne, of course, but if anything happened William he has an heir and will probably soon have another baby, therefore Harry doesn't need to marry and reproduce with any great haste.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 10:05:59 PM »

Anyway, he doesn't have to marry until he wants to, George has made Harry in royal terms less important. He's still close to the throne, of course, but if anything happened William he has an heir and will probably soon have another baby, therefore Harry doesn't need to marry and reproduce with any great haste.

I think this is very good for him. Something good W&K did for him Champagne
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2014, 10:38:11 PM »

All I know is that I would respect him a lot more if he stopped seeing Watercress (and anybody like her-rich and vapid) and started dating a woman who actually had a brain.   Yes

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 10:46:52 PM »

I'm guessing no woman with a brain wants him. Just like no woman with a brain/spine wanted Seabiscuit Whistle
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2014, 10:48:09 PM »

Sadly she dumped him

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2014, 10:52:42 PM »

Moved to Chelsey thread.

Harryite
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Albania Albania

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 06:02:47 PM »

I think the relationship with Chelsy is over it has been over since basically 2008 it's just that both for some reason dragged a dead horse ... I don't think anyone "dumped" anyone they both decided it was for the best to  part ways ... as for Cressida she ain't going anywhere any time soon ... she will when she sees her relationship with Harry is going nowhere ... for some reason I can't see Harry getting married he will always be the uncle ... poor Hazza wonder if Will and Kate will want to play "The Three Amigos" again somehow I doubt it ...

AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 08:47:35 PM »

^^There is a Chelsy thread in off topic now if you want to talk about her Smiley (Finally! Long overdue IMO Thumb up)
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 10:44:23 PM »

thanks for letting me know that before i got in trouble by accident! No
sometimes i find it hard to untangle these off topic people from the wales boys. they sure dont make it easy at times!

fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2014, 04:09:04 AM »

sometimes i find it hard to untangle these off topic people from the wales boys. they sure dont make it easy at times!

and ta da... the next steps ....  either Cressida or cousin...

I know Middletons are OT but I am way too tired to remove Pips from the cover of Hello magazine.

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 05:01:51 AM »

I know Middletons are OT but I am way too tired to remove Pips from the cover of Hello magazine.

Saw that, and something in my brain started singing, "One of these things is not like the other..."

Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 05:27:14 AM »

Beatrice looks stunning in this shot.   Champagne
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 360   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: