What do we know about her?
She is an Italian journalist who lives in New York. Any other infos?
- Born in Rome 1987
- Fluent in French, English and Italian
- The only child of Ettore Rosboch von Wolkenstein and countess Lilia de Smecchia. Granddaughter of Filippo Caracciolo, 8th Prince of Castagneto.
- Studied French at Lycée Chateaubriand
- 2006, moved to London to study literature and cinema at the Queen Mary University of London.
- 2007, internship with the art Dickinson Roundell Gallery in London in the contemporary art Department. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts with honors from Queen Mary University of London in May 2009
- Internship at Bloomberg News in New York in the cultural department. In 2010, Bloomberg News offered her a job. She writes articles on exhibitions and carries out numerous interviews with artists and cultural personalities: writers, sculptors, musicians etc.
- She likes literature, cinema, to travel and visit museums.
- Her father grew up in Switzerland and was educated at Institut Le Rosey. He studied economics and trade in Rome and worked in the banking sector in London. He then became film producer.