Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Engagement of Prince Amedeo and Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein  (Read 125649 times)
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: December 30, 2016, 09:33:34 PM »

Amedeo and Lili are leaving Brussels and moving to Basel, Switzerland. Amedeo is going to work at the private bank E. Gutzwiller & Cie, of which his father Lorenz is one of the four co-owners.

Isn't this the same bank that Imre or his father work for? 

No, it's not the same bank. The one they work for is called MultiPlus Finance S.A.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: December 30, 2016, 09:43:05 PM »

Amedeo and Lili are leaving Brussels and moving to Basel, Switzerland. Amedeo is going to work at the private bank E. Gutzwiller & Cie, of which his father Lorenz is one of the four co-owners.

Isn't this the same bank that Imre or his father work for? 

No, it's not the same bank. The one they work for is called MultiPlus Finance S.A.

Thanks.  For some reason, I was thinking that there was more than one Habsburg at that bank.  Thinking

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: January 26, 2017, 09:05:58 AM »

Yes, if you are a Hapsburg, or a Hohenzollern then you would have to be beyond stupid not to be allowed in any bank you want.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: