Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 109260 times)
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2017, 04:33:10 PM »

why is it that Mrs Joker's face is terribly wrinkled like an old Pirate's map even with all the plasitc surgery she has...but Daisy's face is still fairly smooth even though she smokes like a row of chimney pots  Blink Blink

I'm like confused  Crazy Confused

G Confused

I think Daisy stays out of the sun from what I've seen. I've seen CG and S on his speed boat with no awning, but Daisy takes the big boat and I never see her basking. Plus, I always thought Daisy started out with more of a baby face.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: January 29, 2017, 05:21:19 PM »

The problem is as well that Silvia did not have a great surgeon. There was too much done to her face, while her neck (nearly impossible to do) remained wrinkly - that gave it a strange look. Lately she looks more natural again.

Plus I think Marge's life was happier than Silvia's. Daisy married the man she really loved and for a long time it looked as if they were really happy (just recent years ...). Marge does not seem to be overly emotionally involved with her children or grandchildren so I goess Frodo's present state is concerning her in a rational rather an emotional way. She also has her little parallel world (art, etc.) she can escape to.

Silvia's life was all about pretending ... pretending to be happy and ignoring that CG has the emotions of an ice-cube and is only interested in "different women", pretending she was happy with the kids and they with her, forcing the kids into a perfection that was not there, even pretending it was a pleasure to have the snake as a DIL. Look at Christmas for example - she went into hospital and only Madeleine was there (with no explaination where her husband actually was). She is a very lonely women ... who can only pretend. I don't think she has close friends she can talk about her problems. So this is eating her up.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: January 29, 2017, 06:02:24 PM »

Imo both women don't look one day younger than their actual age.
So: wether you get tan or not,you are detached or not,you smoke or not,you are happy or not the result doesn't Change,

Girls,lets feel free to do whatver we want!!!!😎😎😎
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: January 29, 2017, 06:28:25 PM »

I think Margrethe looks absolutely decrepit.  Her hair is witchy and should have been cut years ago.  Now it is visibly thin, stringy and looks dead.  Her face and teeth are terrifying.  Her photo should be on the label of every carton of cigarettes sold. 

Silvia looks like a victim of terrible plastic surgery.  She looks like any woman I've seen in LA in recent years, including my own grandmother, who has had one face and eye lift too many.  In fact, the joke between me and my mother is that we never know what she'll look like the next time she comes to visit (she's my father's mother, so she never admits to any of us when she's done something). Silvia looks like she's physically healthy, despite the terrible work done to her face; Margrethe looks like she could die at any second.  Silvia looks like if she fell down, her face would break; Marge looks like if she fell down, everything would break. 

It's a shame that Silvia did that to herself.  I imagine that it is the result of living with a cheating, sleaze bag husband and feeling desperately insecure. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: January 31, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »

CG and Silvia met Angela Merkel at the Royal Palace today

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: April 20, 2017, 08:32:54 PM »

CG and Silvia are in Germany today to attend the 70th Baden-Powell Fellowship in Berlin.

CG is a ray of sunshine as always... Roll Eyes

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: April 20, 2017, 09:07:54 PM »

Interesting....Baden-Powell Fellowship/society is one of Benedikte's patronages in Denmark

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: April 20, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »

CG and Silvia met Angela Merkel at the Royal Palace today

After 15+ years, Angela should finally have a new cut for her blazers ... this one does no longer fit, with her tummy poking out.
In the first pic, ignore head and necklace, her whole body looks like the body of an 80 year old english country lord with fidh&chips induced overweight and a very bad posture as a result of spine problems.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: