Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 290341 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1305 on: March 18, 2017, 10:27:29 AM »

^^^^ The man behind Letizia and the one standing next to him in glasses are two of the most iconic news anchors in Spain. They've been many years at the two oldest and biggest private tv channels (Letizia was for a short while their competitor and she beat them at the ratings in the public channel)
This was also a serious audience since it regarded road safety  Smiley

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1306 on: March 18, 2017, 10:30:17 AM »

Yes, she's using an ATM. I wonder how other royals get their money without using an ATM. Do they have a vault full of money inside of their palaces?  Thinking

I've also read that an aide-de-camp carries the money of the SRF, and I imagine a Zarzuela employee or the aide-de-camp himself was in charge of getting cash from the royals bank. When JC&Sofia were princes before Franco's death a government official dropped envelopes with cash as their salary (iirc)

Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1307 on: March 18, 2017, 01:01:46 PM »

^ I don't know about other royal families but there is an ATM connected to Coutts, the 'royal' bank, located inside BP. There is probably another at KP. Maybe other royals have the same arrangements in their countries.

I read elsewhere that all the British senior royals have special pins attached to their credit cards so the money can't be tracked or the account hacked. Nothing like that would worry the Queen who never carries cash or cards but has assistants make purchases.

Didn't Kate have trouble once with a credit card when she was trying to hire scuba gear for herself and Willie?  Something to do with the shop querying why there was no surname on the card?

I had no clue, Rosella!  Thank you  Champagne  I guess I always assumed that aides would take care of the paying.   Star
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1308 on: March 21, 2017, 01:03:04 AM »

Vanity Fair studied 47 speeches Letizia gave and listed quotes on some common issues she talked about. It's widely reported that she wrote her own speeches. I just read these quotes and I'm impressed. Even through translation, these are very well written.

http://www.microsofttrans...-de-sus-discursos%2F23737

A lot of royals should read these....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 01:08:15 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1309 on: Today at 12:15:13 AM »

Letizia and one of the girls were seen on a flight from Geneva to Madrid on Monday. The girls had no school last Friday and Monday. F&L had no engagement either. Unlike the fake news earlier by Cristina's PR channel that said they planned to go to Geneva for a "reconciliation" with Cristina, El Mundo speculates that they went skiing in Switzerland. Letizia traveled with Leonor and Felipe probably traveled with Sofia on a separate plane.

http://www.elmundo.es/loc...6b2ee2704ead138b45cf.html
« Last Edit: Today at 12:38:11 AM by Laprincess » Logged
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1310 on: Today at 12:23:33 AM »

But why on different planes?
RoyalMusings

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1311 on: Today at 12:26:46 AM »

But why on different planes?

The King & the heir can't travel together.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: