Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Felipe VI News  (Read 187929 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1095 on: January 11, 2017, 02:22:01 AM »

Oh this is the monastery close to Balem Tower that I didn't get to visit. It looks beautiful.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1096 on: January 11, 2017, 09:06:04 AM »

Semana'so cover story is about Felipe's "shopping spree" without Leti. This was before the day of kings. It supposedly knows what he bought. Maybe it's for the girls.

http://www.semana.es/en-s...etizia-20170111-00847304/
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1097 on: January 11, 2017, 09:46:57 AM »

The "Spain Investors Day" in Madrid - for it to be that dark in the morning, it must have been around 7am, plus the funeral and other events.  That's what I call hardworking!  Yikes
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1098 on: January 11, 2017, 12:29:20 PM »

Spain Investors Day is an annual event and it usually starts early, thankfully. If not Felipe couldn't have made it to the funeral (at 11 he had a meeting with the current Portuguese president) and the investors event.

Nuno

Gigantic Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1099 on: January 11, 2017, 10:25:10 PM »

Finally a beautiful jacket Felipe!    he looks great - stylish for once  Yes

SM la Reina Letizia - HM Queen Letizia of Spain

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1100 on: January 12, 2017, 01:57:19 AM »

Semana reported on what he purchased for the girls: three sets of 3D puzzles and a small robot. He bought a travel bag for Letizia. This article has photos of the puzzles and the robot but not the bag. Now the gifts he bought are all over the pink press. I'm guessing he bought 3 sets instead of 2 because Carla, Letizia's niece, was with them on the Kings' Day. Carla was the one who hid in the back seat in their car on the Kings' Day.

http://www.vozpopuli.com/...-compras_0_989301355.html
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:04:30 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1101 on: January 12, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »

On Wednesday Felipe delivered diplomas to the new Embassy Secretaries at the Diplomatic College.

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1102 on: January 12, 2017, 01:48:40 PM »

Spain Investors Day is an annual event and it usually starts early, thankfully. If not Felipe couldn't have made it to the funeral (at 11 he had a meeting with the current Portuguese president) and the investors event.

Thanks Clara  Thumb up.  Still, I can't see any other heir/monarch of his generation doing something similiar
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1103 on: January 12, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »

He's done better than that! When Spain won the World Cup in 2010 in South Africa, F&L flew to South Africa for the match and flew back that same night after the end. The moment he arrived in Madrid he had to travel to Zaragoza and endure a military graduation (in uniform, outdoors in the summer heat of Zaragoza, hours just standing and delivering medals after spending the two previous nights on a plane) and in the afternoon returned to Madrid to receive the World Cup winners  Sweating Sweating Sweating I remember thinking especially of the heat in Zaragoza and all the hours without real sleep  Snore Snore Snore

By his own admission he loves to sleep in and was a bit lazy in his youth (he needed two alarms clocks at the military academy to rise on time and avoid punishments ), it's reassuring as a Spanish citizen (and a fan, who I'm trying to fool?  Wink ) to see that he has overcome his defects (at least some of them  Grin )

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1104 on: January 12, 2017, 05:20:05 PM »

Felipe had four public audiences today. Representatives from the business administration post-graduate studies centre of Madrid's Polytechnic University, the board of Spain's Academy of Psychology, the President of the Parliament of Galicia and the board of the Association of Property and Commercial registers.

shastadaisy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1105 on: January 13, 2017, 03:59:25 AM »

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but while researching skin creams I came across Sio, some kind of silicone pad that reduces wrinkles in one's cleavage. I think the founder Gigi Howard is the same one linked to Felipe in the 1990s. Totally random...

https://www.siobeauty.com...t/gigi-howard-our-founder

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1106 on: January 15, 2017, 01:19:55 AM »

Felipe VI arrives in Riyadh to relaunch relations with the Saudi regime

The trip, delayed twice, also seeks to support Spanish business interests in the country

The King has landed this Saturday in Saudi Arabia on a postponed visit twice, in order to strengthen ties with the Saudi regime and help Spanish companies to get new business projects.

The central objective of Philip VI's three-day visit to the rich oil monarchy lies essentially in strengthening bilateral relations and supporting Spanish companies with projects underway in the Saudi kingdom or aspiring to achieve Bidding within the framework of the Saudi Vision 2030 plan. The presence of the King in Riyadh will serve to unblock a contract of more than 2,000 million so that the shipyards of Navantia constructs five corvettes for the navy of that country. Although the order heading is not expected to occur during those days, there is confidence that it will accelerate this process. In addition, Saudi Arabia is experiencing a turning point in which it is trying to diversify its investments and its economy based on the extraction of petroleum, an activity, according to the experts, called to the extinction in little more than eighty years.

Including the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alfonso Dastis, and Fomento, Inigo Gomez de la Serna, who will address with his Saudi counterpart the problems encountered in the construction of the AVE to Mecca by a Spanish business consortium.

Audience with King Salman

The governor of Riyadh, Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz al Saud, one of King Salman's nephews, has been in charge of receiving the King along with the Spanish ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Joaquin Perez Villanueva. After the formal greetings, the Monarch and the governor have held a brief meeting at the airport's royal pavilion.

The agenda of Felipe VI will open tomorrow with a meeting with the Spanish community residing in the country and, later, is scheduled the official reception in the palace of King Salman to which will follow an official lunch and a meeting between the two monarchs. The head of the Spanish state plans to meet with other authorities, including Finance Minister Mohamed al-Yadan. The first day will conclude with a reception by the governor of Riyadh.

Following political contacts, an economic forum will be held on Monday at the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce, which will be attended by about thirty Spanish companies and representatives of the bosses of the CEOE.

Reinforce your external agenda

Saudi Arabia is the first official trip abroad in 2017 of the head of state, which opens a year in which the kings seek to strengthen their international agenda, once the political situation has been channeled after 2016 in which the institutional activity is Was affected by the interim government.

During the last ten months, visits to the United Kingdom, Japan and South Korea were canceled, which are still not on the agenda. In the British case, there is a willingness on both sides to resume the official trip as soon as possible. The difficulty is that Isabel II only receives two visits of that rank per year, so the possibility of reprogramming it in the coming months has yet to be confirmed.

In addition to the United Kingdom, among these possible destinations is Morocco, a country to which Don Felipe and Dona Letizia moved a few weeks after the relay on the throne within the presentation tour by the three countries neighboring Spain. Among the exits that are yet to be closed is the traditional trip of cooperation that the Queen, a custom that began Dona Sofia and in which his successor was released in 2015 in Honduras and El Salvador.

http://www.elnortedecasti...do-20170113193226-rc.html
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1107 on: January 15, 2017, 01:33:13 AM »

Official visit on a weekend? That's hard working.  Thumb up

The trip is controversial in Spain. The left criticizes the visit for SA's human rights and applaudes Letizia for "refusing" to go. The right and anti-Letizios slams Letizia for "refusing" to go.  Halo
Nuno

Gigantic Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1108 on: January 15, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »

Official visit on a weekend? That's hard working.  Thumb up

The trip is controversial in Spain. The left criticizes the visit for SA's human rights and applaudes Letizia for "refusing" to go. The right and anti-Letizios slams Letizia for "refusing" to go.  Halo
I don't understand how anyone who knows how things work, prefers to start another anti Leti campaign by saying she refused to go...of course it was not her decision and people need to realize the decision on which countries the king/queen are going to visit, comes from Moncloa and not the other way round. It's incredible how this kind of rumors are quickly spread by the internet and people easily believe it. Even here I've already seen a newspaper saying Leti refused to go.

twitter

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Nuno

Gigantic Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1109 on: January 15, 2017, 03:50:21 PM »

Human rights apart - and sometimes this kind of issues (unfortunately) leaves place to "more important things" (and please do not interpret my sentence as I'm saying Spain's economy is more important than women rights) - this trip is really important for Spain's economy. Spain is trying to make an agreement with the Saudi Arabia' government to build a train line, to build new ships, among other things that represent hundreds of jobs for spanish people...

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 77   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: