Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Invictus Games  (Read 111620 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 02:24:15 AM »

Harry is a gem! He is so much like Diana although I do see Upchuck in some of those pictures too.  Smiley
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 08:02:00 AM »

credit to http://shewolfofengland.tumblr.com
Why didn't they ask WILLIAM THIS?

“Asked about concern in royal family of Scottish independence, Prince Harry says: “I’m just here to talk about the Invictus Games….””

PAUL HARRISON/TWITTER

Why? Because Harry is not just (subconsciously) behaving like the heir (to the heir) and William like the spare, the reporters are starting to have the same reaction when talking to them. They seemed to think William is the shallow one and Harry the one for the tough questions. Or they know that they will get sued when asking a question not to William's liking. Or William only talks to sycophant reporters. Not to mention that this kind of reporter is usually found at the events William is doing (galas, red carpet and cutting a ribbon things) while the other kind is at the more serious events where they run into Harry more and more.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 09:52:40 AM »

Confirmed: Kate will not attend the ceremony today... She is still feeling sick...

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 09:53:13 AM »

Prince Harry meets Team Captains for the Invictus Games participating nations

More pictures: http://www.zimbio.com/pic...ts+Team+Captains+Invictus

Fun to see the Dutch team captain, very visible in bright orange
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 09:57:10 AM »

Kudos to Harry for taking time to meet all the teams involved. People always seem genuinely pleased to meet him, too.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 09:59:49 AM »

Kudos to Harry for taking time to meet all the teams involved. People always seem genuinely pleased to meet him, too.

Perhaps because Harry knows what it is to be in active service at the military. And that he can imagine the consequences (physical or mental wounded). He can relate to the men and women in the Invictus Games.
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 10:01:19 AM »

And in turn, they relate to him.

I'm also glad to see Zara, Bea, and the Duke of York publicly backing the event. Everyone in the BRF seems to like Harry
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 10:11:07 AM »

According to Hello! :

His experiences in the military have made the soldier-Prince a staunch supporter of returning veterans.
One of his projects involved an Arctic trek with former servicemen for the charity Walking with the Wounded.

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 03:06:24 PM »

cut from the same cloth as his mother, so charismatic and such a people person. Whatever happens down the line with William and the monarchy Harry at this point is an asset. I imagine his gran is paying close attention to his recent work.

I'm sure his Gran & Father do love Harry, but  if he outshines his golden brother they will toss him over & under the bus--no question......the joy of being the toss-away spare.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 03:10:07 PM »

Confirmed: Kate will not attend the ceremony today... She is still feeling sick...

GOOD                 if she attended it would be all about her hair,clothes,shoes,makeup.               These games are sooo important to be derailed by Miss Fluff
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 03:33:52 PM »

Harry is a gem! He is so much like Diana although I do see Upchuck in some of those pictures too.  Smiley
I agree with both points. Physically I find him to be Charles with Spencer coloring and with a more open personality than his father.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 03:34:54 PM »

Thank you to all Dishers who shared photos of the Invictus activities. Love the photo of "I AM" on BP.
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 03:36:28 PM »

GOOD                 if she attended it would be all about her hair,clothes,shoes,makeup.               These games are sooo important to be derailed by Miss Fluff

I agree! I think there's a chance she'll show up on the day she wasn't originally scheduled to attend because of how much she wants to support Harry and the troops and continue the promotion she's been so engaged in.  Halo
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 03:58:53 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 04:00:35 PM »