Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Mary - Now?  (Read 92841 times)
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: January 30, 2017, 07:54:00 PM »

Personally I think New Idea mag is running out of ideas. Not that it's had too many good ones at all in the last twenty years. However, the perpetual stories of Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman's pregnancy joy is running a bit thin and so these are  being replaced by Kate being pregnant or Mary being pregnant again or being 'crowned', preferably both. The readers don't care because IMO they know neither is true.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: January 30, 2017, 08:25:56 PM »

She is so desperate!

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: January 30, 2017, 09:11:17 PM »

Personally I think New Idea mag is running out of ideas. Not that it's had too many good ones at all in the last twenty years. However, the perpetual stories of Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman's pregnancy joy is running a bit thin and so these are  being replaced by Kate being pregnant or Mary being pregnant again or being 'crowned', preferably both. The readers don't care because IMO they know neither is true.
I think it would be infinitely more newsworthy if this rag actually put something even vaguely true on its cover. It's nonsense click bait every week.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: January 30, 2017, 09:51:47 PM »

It's bound to be historic. We don't do coronations in Denmark  Laughing

Don't you worry. King Mary will change that. She will crown herself like Napoleon.  Tongue

And that, right there, is why I adore you more than my 984 cats.   Star

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: January 30, 2017, 11:18:11 PM »

Don't you worry. King Mary will change that. She will crown herself like Napoleon.  Tongue

And that, right there, is why I adore you more than my 984 cats.   Star

Awww...I'm flattered. Please give all your cats a  Star so they don't scratch my eye out out of jealousy.   
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: January 30, 2017, 11:30:24 PM »

Just for the sake of variation they could once in a while write about Fred's miracle pregnancy with triplets. It's not such a far fetched idea considering his dad seeming like he's pregnant for decades and would be just as true as Mary being crowned King of Denmark.  Clown The magazine is starting to resemble Weekly World News anyway so why not enter that territory full on.
Henny

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: January 31, 2017, 12:21:43 AM »

Just a practice run then Crazy

http://www.newidea.com.au...finally-our-mary-is-queen

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: January 31, 2017, 12:39:36 AM »

In that case, it would be histrionic!
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: January 31, 2017, 06:35:57 AM »

Hosting her first event as Queen of Denmark, Crown Princess Mary was poised to perfection as she welcomed the President  of Iceland in Copenhagen last week.

Wait, so is she Queen or Crown Princess. Even No Idea can't make their minds up  Laughing

Do they think "Crown Princess Mary" is her name, so as queen she is called Queen Crown Princess?  :laugh bounce:

Prince Frederik and Mary, wearing a stunning diamond tiara, sat either side, chatting to their guests.

They shared a tiara?  Thinking
?It was much better for Mary to be carrying out a job like this, rather than her mother-in-law who is 76.?

By the same logic why not let Izzy take over Mary's role. Better for Izzy to carry out a job like that, rather than her mother who looks 76, no?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: January 31, 2017, 07:41:49 AM »

Hosting her first event as Queen of Denmark, Crown Princess Mary was poised to perfection as she welcomed the President  of Iceland in Copenhagen last week.

Wait, so is she Queen or Crown Princess. Even No Idea can't make their minds up  Laughing

Do they think "Crown Princess Mary" is her name, so as queen she is called Queen Crown Princess?  :laugh bounce:

Prince Frederik and Mary, wearing a stunning diamond tiara, sat either side, chatting to their guests.

?It was much better for Mary to be carrying out a job like this, rather than her mother-in-law who is 76.?

By the same logic why not let Izzy take over Mary's role. Better for Izzy to carry out a job like that, rather than her mother who looks 76, no?

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce on all 3 accounts  Star

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: January 31, 2017, 08:17:17 AM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Star
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: January 31, 2017, 10:47:24 AM »

Notice how they once again make it seem like Mary is the future regent, not Fred. She is called 'Crown Princess' while Fred is just 'Prince'. And the talk about Mary being crowned Queen...  Roll Eyes

Apparently they are going to keep up with stories like these...? Marge will not be happy with this:

Quote from: No Idea
There?s renewed speculation that ailing Queen Margrethe is preparing to abdicate after 45 years on the throne, and with all the official papers signed, it?s only a matter of time before the princess officially becomes Queen.

Clearly they haven't read RD well enough, don't they know the official papers state that the next queen will be called Marie...  Wink
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: January 31, 2017, 02:07:22 PM »

My mind is still boggled by why and how "Prince Frederik" and "Queen Crown Princess Mary" shared a diamond tiara while sitting at opposite sides of the table. Did they take turns to wear it? Or was it a great stonking huge tiara that stretched across the breadth of the dinner table? Genuinely curious how palace etiquette manages this! And is No Idea implying the reason Mary will be "crowned" is that, in fact, she is a man and will take presence over her tiara wearing husband? I think it was only last month they directly announced Mary was undergoing some sort of transition into her new role.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: January 31, 2017, 02:31:57 PM »

FAKE NEWS at its best.
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2017, 04:18:48 PM »

Surely Fred wil be the future Regnant King-not Regent? Regent is only if the actual King/Queen cant actually reign because they are too young/indisposed?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: