Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William the not so charming  (Read 205695 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: March 13, 2017, 09:35:48 AM »

Considering the stories of William treating Kate like garbage during the dating years, all the cheating, and how he treats his own bother, I'd say he probably treats Kate miserably and bullies her. She puts up with it for the life. It's why he kept going back to her: she never says no and lets him behave as he likes, her only revenge is being passive-aggressive.

He went back because no-one else would have him - he had higher ambitions but the daughters of Dukes etc had no interest in him - even when he looked "cute". So he settled for Waity . . . they deserve each other - but if he is a bully then she should visit "Mummy" for an extended time IMO
Winnifred

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: March 13, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »

Ah yes, quite the charmer. Even after his mates have left the table, William remains chatting and laughing with two pretty women with his wife firmly out of sight at home.

This officially renders all Sugar arguments of "Happy marriage" entirely void. I have a difficult time believing that William's and Kate's marriage ever got off the ground to begin with, but I grow more convinced each passing year that it is officially over. I don't see a divorce looming in the near future because both have too much at stake and have invested too much into one another, but this gives credence to the notion that they are indeed living separately.

gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: March 13, 2017, 10:55:36 PM »

Ah yes, quite the charmer. Even after his mates have left the table, William remains chatting and laughing with two pretty women with his wife firmly out of sight at home.

This officially renders all Sugar arguments of "Happy marriage" entirely void. I have a difficult time believing that William's and Kate's marriage ever got off the ground to begin with, but I grow more convinced each passing year that it is officially over. I don't see a divorce looming in the near future because both have too much at stake and have invested too much into one another, but this gives credence to the notion that they are indeed living separately.

WOW - that's him there with the wooly hat on? Uh oh...mummyMidds isn't going to be happy about this!! Bad Willy, BAD. Didn't MaMidds tell you that you're not supposed to get photographed when you're flirting with other women during your all-boys weekend away? (Cue a tropical vacation for Waity, the kids, and the Midds in 3...2...1...)

Here are a couple of others from the Sun. The article says she is an Australian model...maybe he thinks he is doing his part for Commonwealth Day  Secret

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: March 14, 2017, 04:14:12 AM »

Here are a couple of others from the Sun. The article says she is an Australian model...maybe he thinks he is doing his part for Commonwealth Day  Secret
(Fotos omitted)
That's his story and he's sticking to it.

Following in father's footsteps..'cuz it's OK and always has been 'done' in that social circle. Whose friend's country house or city flat will he use for his liasons? Who is going to call him out on his behavior? Father? Grandfather? Aunt? Uncle?

Uh oh...mummyMidds isn't going to be happy about this!! Bad Willy, BAD.  ...(Cue a tropical vacation for Waity, the kids, and the Midds in 3...2...1...)
Go on holiday with Mum&Dad...skiing if you want to. Bet Mum&Dad will be paying for it.

He's only modeling centuries worth of behavior by his ancestors.
The wife should 'understand' or model the same behavior herself.
We're waiting.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:22:18 AM by PruNordstrom » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: