Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How will behave the Royal Princesses if they divorce ?  (Read 27161 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2014, 10:28:45 PM »

Divorced Mosh with a melting face and a new Crown Princess in town would be something! Endless entertainment imo lool Clown

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2014, 10:15:21 AM »

Here's my opinion:

Kate: Would go back to her mother's house and reappear at small society events. I honestly doubt we will hear much out of her when/if it happens. Especially if she walks away with a decent settlement.

Mary: She would flood the streets of Denmark with her "woe is me" campaign. I like Mary (which is why I rarely venture into the Danish section of this board) but she can be rather famewhoreish at times. She'll also probably go media broke and get some type of monthly alimony from Fred. Still love her though.  Grin

Mette Marit: She's going to land another rich man. She has this wounded puppy/I need a savior type aura about her that those types of men.
 LOVE She might do an interview or two, but for the most part she'll fade into obscurity.

Charlene: She'll probably make off the best. Considering all the drama leading up to ceremony with passport and being caught at the airport, she could spin that in her favor to get a decent settlement out of Albert. She's also in a breeding ground for wealthy men with good connections. She'll land a good looking wealthy man, pop out another baby (if it's not too late), and spend the rest of her days yachting and being fabulous.

Princesssarahbeth

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 02:56:56 AM »

Star
Katestolemyname

Micro Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2016, 05:19:30 AM »

Snakey; Will probably try to participate in the Swedush version of Hollywood wife's or whatever that show is called. The more I think of it, the more I see it coming. This will give her all the attention she needs and we all know that representing herself in an articulate way isn't her best quality. Whenever she's had enough of that, she'll probably try to keep her celebrity status by leading dumb TV shows etc.

MM: She'll probably go all nuts and start her own, personal journey in ways we can't even imagine yet. Maybe the Indian vacation was just a beginning? I can also imagine her spending tons on herself. I don't think she's independent enough to actually make passionate choices in her love life. Eventually she'll marry some investment banker or whoever can keep on feeding her with Valentino dresses.

Mosh; Basically the same as MM, but I think she'll try to sell herself as the perfect single mother. Instead of doing commercial TV shows, she'll probably participate in lot of features regarding her life, her kids and her new role.

Raquel123

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2016, 06:51:00 AM »

But they all be rich right?
As most are mother of heir and spares.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2016, 11:31:38 AM »

This depends on the lawyer the RF gets  Whistle.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2016, 06:01:29 PM »

I think the time of the pre-nups has arrived so it would not be that easy. MM knows how to play Hakoon and Norway would rather turn in a republic because of her - he would not leave her.
Duchess of Verona

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2016, 01:32:16 AM »

The SRF made public Slutzerella's prenup which says, in less than a page, in the event of a divorce WITHOUT A CHILD, Slutzy gets ZERO except for 'gifts to her personally', ie the spearmint tiara. What a surprise, after her dear prince said they wuld wait a few years to have a baby, Slutzy was pregnant before or just after the prenup was signed. She's a girl with steely determination shining from those baby blue eyes.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 01:59:31 AM »

I think the time of the pre-nups has arrived so it would not be that easy. MM knows how to play Hakoon and Norway would rather turn in a republic because of her - he would not leave her.

Of course poor Mosh got hit with that glorious glorious post-nup   Laugh bounce

luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2016, 04:41:34 AM »

She chose to sign it so she must be happy with the terms. What would they have done if she had refused to sign it - she was already married. They couldn't have forced a divorce on her that soon and she had the womb they needed for the next King.

Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2016, 05:58:32 AM »

What did the post pre-nup actually say

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2016, 06:25:25 AM »

According to this site http://www.dailytelegraph...ry-e6freuzi-1111112622574 it says that the Danes don't have to buy Mary a new house because Fred wouldn't be able to afford one. They found out just how bad things could be with the J and A divorce and so changed Mary's to give her a different arrangement so they don't have to sell any assets to fund another divorced wife.

The relevant sentences:

Days before flying to Australia for her recent tour, Mary agreed to remove passages from her original agreement that ordered Prince Frederik to pay for a "new, suitable house'' if they divorced.

A clause saying Frederik had to pay a one-time sum of money to his wife as a supplement to her new household was also removed.

It is believed the new pre-nup is a response to the recent bitter experience of Frederik's younger brother, Prince Joachim, following his divorce from Princess Alexandra.

Joachim was forced to sell a 400-year-old historical inn belonging to Schackenborg Castle, his estate in southern Jutland, to pay for a $2 million mansion his ex-wife demanded in one of Copenhagen's most exclusive suburbs.

It is also a response to the startling revelation that Prince Frederik would be unable to pay for a house, in or out of Denmark, if he ever faced a divorce.

Despite being heir to the throne, he has no assets.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2016, 06:59:03 AM »

She chose to sign it so she must be happy with the terms. What would they have done if she had refused to sign it - she was already married. They couldn't have forced a divorce on her that soon and she had the womb they needed for the next King.

Yes because they totally wouldn't have seen right through her if she had said no. No she could have said totally said no and no one would have minded. And it is also total coincidence that this timing was the beginning of the decline in the two of them having any semblance of a consistently loving relationship. And another total coincidence that the timing coincides with the pregnancy of the child Madame is the coldest too. She really showed us how poor Fred was when Isabella spent an entire trip with holes in her shoes as Mor Dearest spent what she had on Prada,Prada, and more Prada.

Now the Alexandra excuse has always been utter BS to many of us as the legal team long had the knowledge that the marriage was over and what would be expected of Joachim. As well as of Fred's situation. Of course this is conveniently forgotten except with Mary's sad little wedding tiara needs to be excused then of course it was merely Margraethe not wanting to lose another family piece in the event of another divorce.

It removed Fred owing Mary her own home or her own staff. She would only be entitled to alimony per Danish law.Yep despite being the not long married mother to the future King they made it so she wasn't even promised her own home. Sorry but that is legally ice cold and embarrassing.

Then of course Fred was further protected/rendered assetless to anything Madame may have desired when there was the Cayx switch from Derf to Jokke.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2016, 09:15:02 AM »

I have always thought that Mary was given something in exchange.
However I have it on good authority that will never be a divorce...(For detailed information watch Misery)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2016, 09:47:24 AM »

The post nup was likely written in Danish, so for all Mary knew she was signing off on the latest Prada order.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: