Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How will behave the Royal Princesses if they divorce ?  (Read 27162 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2016, 11:17:39 AM »

I have always thought that Mary was given something in exchange.
However I have it on good authority that will never be a divorce...(For detailed information watch Misery)

Fairy, did this St. Higher Authority-sen know what did MEdiana get in return for signing this documement?

BTW, there will be a divorece  Yes

I got it from the horse who knew the horse that bred with the horse that bred with the horse that went to Denmark that bred with the horse that MEdiana and Flioppy Frodo rode at Gstan, hookay  Halo

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2016, 01:16:50 PM »

You certainly have an impressive source, Geta, I however have it from a fly on the wall...
Now, again ever seen Misery? This is what happened to Fred last time he was seen with a blonde woman...:

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2016, 01:30:18 PM »

However I have it on good authority that will never be a divorce...(For detailed information watch Misery)

Fairy, did this St. Higher Authority-sen know what did MEdiana get in return for signing this documement?

I got it from the horse who knew the horse that bred with the horse that bred with the horse that went to Denmark that bred with the horse that MEdiana and Flioppy Frodo rode at Gstan, hookay  Halo

G Smiley

Did your horse source says when it would be?   
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2016, 03:23:43 AM »

G Smiley

Did your horse source says when it would be?   

Yes, It is pretty impressive and reliable source of information, Dear Fairy  Hug

Umm LAP...I will consult my source and check out the innards of all pidgeons that fly over Danmark. That ought to do it. Halo Tongue

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: