Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 138   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Middleton News & Photos  (Read 288095 times)
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 08:30:18 AM »

How anyone can call them a normal family when two of the children weren't allowed to take partners to their mother's birthday party? The social climbing is pitiful. It's blatantly obvious how Middleton life revolves around William and George. I wonder how pissed off Pippa and James really feel.
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 08:48:07 AM »

How anyone can call them a normal family when two of the children weren't allowed to take partners to their mother's birthday party? The social climbing is pitiful. It's blatantly obvious how Middleton life revolves around William and George. I wonder how pissed off Pippa and James really feel.

Probably not much, I doubt Pippa and James are genuinely in love with their partners. But still, the fact that their long term current partners weren't invited, yet Sea Biscuit was invited from the get go to everything when he was just a new boyfriend speaks volumes about the snobbery of the Midds. 

LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 09:06:16 AM »

Probably not much, I doubt Pippa and James are genuinely in love with their partners. But still, the fact that their long term current partners weren't invited, yet Sea Biscuit was invited from the get go to everything when he was just a new boyfriend speaks volumes about the snobbery of the Midds. 

I don't know if it's snobbery as much as it was attaining a goal.  In order to wed the eldest daughter to the future king they had to kiss major rear end.
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 12:18:02 PM »

Maybe said partners didn't want to go...
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2015, 04:28:44 PM »

While they are all off on holiday who is minding their business?           Do they actually have employees?            Are they still working out of their mansion?
Sure would love a reporter to "follow their money trail"
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2015, 11:28:39 PM »

"After James Middleton said in an interview that having a royal sister "does get frustrating," the Queen is "furious." A source: "Queen Elizabeth is the one who is frustrated with how the Middletons seem to moan about the royals all the time. She thinks it's tacky." The Queen, who is 100 going on 13, "feels like they've done nothing but mortify her," and "it will be a long time before she welcomes Kate's family around to tea again." KNOW THAT, MIDDLETONS."

From Life and Style magazine per Jezebel.com (  joking about silly tabloid articles)

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 01:02:56 AM »

Just judging by James saying that ^ in the interview, I do feel as though there is some resentment towards Kate from him, possibly from Pippa too. Just because they're very close knit doesn't mean there were never time he or Pippa were pissed off at all the attention Kate was getting especially from their mother. IMO you'd thing the younger ones would have been coddled, not the oldest. It seems as though the longer this relationship has went on Kate and her mom got closer and closer and Pa Midds, Pippa, and James were put and left on the back burner. A part of me wonders if Pa Midds was ever pushy with Kate like Carole comes off as, you would think two parents would communicate on what to do with their daughter when it comes to schooling and her gap year considering they were footing the bill soo.. Pa Midds and Kate seemed close when she was little idk. In family photos that involved him she would always be next to him.

(Also I didn't know they lived in Jordan for 2 years)

Will, Kate, and Harry Engagement Blog:
http://verymuchakid.tumblr.com/
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 04:44:00 AM »

James is the most ambitious Middleton apparently
http://www.dailymail.co.u...on-all.html#ixzz3RVEAgsNR

Will, Kate, and Harry Engagement Blog:
http://verymuchakid.tumblr.com/
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 10:27:39 AM »

Just judging by James saying that ^ in the interview, I do feel as though there is some resentment towards Kate from him, possibly from Pippa too. Just because they're very close knit doesn't mean there were never time he or Pippa were pissed off at all the attention Kate was getting especially from their mother. IMO you'd thing the younger ones would have been coddled, not the oldest. It seems as though the longer this relationship has went on Kate and her mom got closer and closer and Pa Midds, Pippa, and James were put and left on the back burner. A part of me wonders if Pa Midds was ever pushy with Kate like Carole comes off as, you would think two parents would communicate on what to do with their daughter when it comes to schooling and her gap year considering they were footing the bill soo.. Pa Midds and Kate seemed close when she was little idk. In family photos that involved him she would always be next to him.

(Also I didn't know they lived in Jordan for 2 years)

I think you are right. In the latest James  Midd article, the comments are very unusual and look very astroturfed. Waity is made out to the be lazy one and James the one who actually works, so he is better than his sister.

Looks like Will's precious 'we all love each other' alternative family is falling apart. Spiteful

That's what happens when all the resources and favoritism is handed to one sibling and the others are left to rot. All the Midds probably thought that once Waity had the ring, then it would open doors for them, especially Pippa and James. Now that it clearly hasn't happened and is unlikely to ever happen, they have been tossed off to the side and left to their own devices by Ma Midds (and Waity). Naturally, James and Pippa who put all their effort in helping their sister succeed and getting next to nothing in return - are resentful.   

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ddleton-all.html#comments
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:36:18 AM by Sparky » Logged

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 10:36:19 AM »

They're royalty now and that's why the Sandringham rule applies: if they are not engaged to be married they are not invited. Whistle 

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »

Let's discuss Donna Air for a tad minute:

Donna when she was younger:

Kate when she was younger:

Donna recently with James:

Kate :

This picture is more telling I think:

The uber skinniness, Donna was skinny as is before she dated James but she looks like she dropped another 10 pounds or so since then which is a lot on a tiny frame, the gaunt cheeks but super blush, the postulating of the hips.

Does anyone else find it strange that James is dating a blond version of his sister?

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 03:53:35 PM »

Didn't Nico attend last year?
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 05:18:21 PM »

I'm sorry, but Donna Air looks ill in those photos.  That make-up is ghastly.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2015, 12:27:47 AM »

I guess they got her on the middleton diet
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2015, 08:59:57 AM »

I guess they got her on the middleton diet

Wot? eating climbing Wisteria night and day?  Wink Smiley

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 138   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: