Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles - news & photos II  (Read 65531 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2016, 04:22:01 PM »

Wow, in a couple of those photos, Charles' hair appears to be so white that I thought at first that he was Bill Clinton. Then I saw President Bill in the bottom photo and could immediately see the difference.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: September 30, 2016, 10:26:26 PM »

what is wrong with UPChuck's fingers??

They're look so swollen and so red.

any one know??

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: September 30, 2016, 10:41:36 PM »

what is wrong with UPChuck's fingers??

They're look so swollen and so red.

any one know??

G Smiley

The back of his hands, too.   Shocked   I wonder, if maybe he has arthritis?

LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2016, 11:10:32 PM »

wow yes - Charles is snow white - like Clinton.

He has always had "sausage" fingers but his hands look a lot more swollen than usual - mot sure that swelling would be from arthritis - usually it is the specific arthritic joint that swells not the whole hand.

Felipe getting grey too - but still so distinguished and handsome looking

LOL _ Charles of course is the one guy there with his own special yamaka - velvet no less with a royal crest?
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2016, 11:21:30 PM »

He has always had "sausage" fingers but his hands look a lot more swollen than usual - mot sure that swelling would be from arthritis - usually it is the specific arthritic joint that swells not the whole hand.

LOL _ Charles of course is the one guy there with his own special yamaka - velvet no less with a royal crest?

I would be afraid to shake his hand out of fear of hurting him.  I hope he's not in any pain with them.  And yes, I noticed the velvet yamaka too...imagine having wardrobe like that already prepped for any possibility.
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: October 01, 2016, 12:49:03 AM »

I only wondered about arthritis because I am acquainted with an older gentleman whose hands swell like that and he suffers with rheumatoid arthritis.  Whatever it is that is causing the swelling, I hope his doctors are monitoring it.  It looks as if it might be painful.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: October 01, 2016, 01:17:16 AM »

I only wondered about arthritis because I am acquainted with an older gentleman whose hands swell like that and he suffers with rheumatoid arthritis.  Whatever it is that is causing the swelling, I hope his doctors are monitoring it.  It looks as if it might be painful.

If he was swollen like that anywhere else I'd really be worried. The hands look like they do throb and cause him pain. I am no expert but when my dad's hands looked like that, the next thing his cheeks swelled up too along with the belly and feet. In less than a year he was dead. I doubt Charles has the same thing but jeez that does look so bad!
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: October 01, 2016, 01:20:52 AM »

Charles has had 'swollen fingers' all his life.

As for the Yamulka - he was given it, if my memory serves correctly - by the Jewish community in London and he wears it whenever he goes to a Jewish event.
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: October 01, 2016, 01:33:06 AM »

Haha Charles has his own kippa of course he does he is very elegant. If I were sitting next to Charles I would want to take his hands and massage them. They must be uncomfortable. My grandmother had hands that would swell when she was older and getting a manicure was one of the things she looked forward to most because those ladies would rub her hands so much.
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: October 01, 2016, 10:13:08 AM »

Could his hands have swollen due to the flight? It certainly looks worse than its been before
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2016, 11:03:06 PM »

yes it does look worse than it usually does.  Troubling in that this sort of swelling of the extremities can be due to circulatory problems. 
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: October 03, 2016, 03:51:02 PM »

After the funeral of Shimon Peres in Jerusalem, Charles visited the grave of his grandmother, Princess Alice of of Battenberg.

http://www.timesofisrael....grave-while-in-jerusalem/

LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: October 04, 2016, 02:53:57 AM »

this was a lovely gesture on Charles' part - good for him to remember his grandmother who certainly had a difficult life.  Saw another photo where he is looking at a photo of her rather pensively.

https://twitter.com/victoriaarbiterhttp://
rosella

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: October 04, 2016, 03:29:21 AM »

this was a lovely gesture on Charles' part - good for him to remember his grandmother who certainly had a difficult life.  Saw another photo where he is looking at a photo of her rather pensively.

https://twitter.com/victoriaarbiterhttp://

Alice certainly did have many troubles. The relationship between the Queen's children and their paternal relations hasn't been really explored much. I know that Prince Philip used to take his two older children on regular private visits to Germany until the 1970's, presumably to visit his sisters and their children. However, after their deaths this may have lapsed a little bit. Alice lived in BP for the last two years of her life and died in 1969, presumably while Charles was attending Cambridge. However, until Constantine lost his throne I believe she spent much of her time tending to her religious duties in Greece. It would be interesting to know what her grandchildren can remember of her.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: October 04, 2016, 04:19:57 AM »

Anne once said that she always knew she was around due to the smoke that preceeded her - that was when she was living at BP.

The last of Philip's sisters died in 2001 - about 6 or so weeks before Princess Margaret. I remember Philip went to the funeral.

I know that Andrew and his daughters also attended a German relations wedding at some time - I think it was a grandchild of one of Philip's sisters.

The children and grandchildren of Philip's sisters are also often visitors to Sandringham and/or Balmoral with the occasional photo of them attending church appearing.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: